That's how you create a name for yourself.
那就是你为自己扬名的方式
You got it. You got it. I took him by his fat neck
你懂了 你懂了 我抓着他的胖脖子
and I sliced deeper and deeper.
切得一刀比一刀更深
Hey, where you going? Where you going? Hey, you know what,
你要去哪 你要去哪 你知道吗
you're lying, okay? He wasn't decapitated.
你在撒谎 他不是被砍了头
S-So, wait, you just gonna... y-you gonna...
所以 等等 你要...你要...
just gonna let me... let me go? No.
你就这么放我走吗 不
No, I mean, you were gonna make a fertilizer bomb.
不 我是说 你要制♥作♥一枚化肥炸♥药♥
You're just a pure white terrorist
你就是一个纯粹的白人恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
who's going to jail for a long,
会在监狱里关很长很长时间
long time, and I'm gonna make sure
而我会确保
that no one ever knows your name.
没有人会听说你的名字
La Tierra llamando Dr. Brennan.
地球呼叫 布纳恩博士
Por favor... What, Dr. Fuentes?
请... 怎么了 丰特斯博士
I-I was concentrating on the radius.
我在专心检查桡骨呢
We're positing torture, but...
我们认为是虐待 但是...
look at the damage to the radius.
看看桡骨上的损伤
I see what you mean.
我明白你的意思了
Compared to what I've seen in Cuba,
跟我在古巴见过的比起来
the damage is relatively slight. So...
这里的损伤比较轻微 那么
we're looking for a compassionate torturer?
我们是在寻找一位有同情心的施虐者吗
And look at the pelvis.
而且看看骨盆处
There's evidence of calcification.
上面有钙化的证据
Which would suggest that he had been hit in the cojones before.
这就说明他的睾丸以前曾受过伤
Based on the topography of the calcification,
根据钙化的表面形貌
I'd say multiple times in the last year.
我认为这事在去年发生过好几次
That might explain his low cortisol levels.
这也许能解释他的皮质醇水平过低
If he'd been tortured before,
如果他曾受过虐待
he could become accustomed to the pain.
那么他会习惯于痛感
Look. Look at
看 你看
the ligature marks on the victim's wrists.
受害人腕关节处的绷带痕迹
Calcification of the scaphoid and trapezium.
舟骨和大多角骨钙化
Eres una mujer brillante y hermosa. Si?
你真是聪慧美丽 对吧
Isn't that what happens when someone's bound and tortured?
那不是人被绑住受虐时才会有的吗
He was tortured. But it was his choice.
他是被折磨了 不过是自愿的
So he was into S and M?
他在玩性♥虐♥待
Yes. He enjoyed it.
是的 他很享受
Booth asked me to look into Hutch's finances.
布斯让我调查哈奇的财政状况
I found a lot of big cash withdrawals on the nights he wasn't home.
我发现他外出之夜有多笔大额提款
For his dominatrix.
给他的施虐女
Well, S and M is hip now apparently.
显然现在流行性♥虐♥啊
Fifty Shades of Grey is outselling Harry Potter.
《五十度灰》比《哈利·波特》畅销
Hutch, h-he was a public figure.
哈奇 他是个公众人物
I just... I can't see him doing the deed at home or in a hotel
我难以想象他在家或旅馆
or someplace where he has no control.
或他无法掌控的地方干这事儿
Oh, you're good.
你很棒嘛
Give me a sec. Hutch had a loan-out corporation,
稍等 哈奇有家贷款公♥司♥
and one of the assets was an office space that's empty.
旗下一处产业就是间空办公室
But for some reason he spent six grand to soundproof it.
但不知为什么他花六千块做了隔音处理
Looks like we found ourselves a sex dungeon.
我们似乎找到了一座性♥爱♥地牢
You want to tell Booth or should I?
是你去告诉布斯还是我去
No, you call him.
不了 你告诉他吧
It should come from someone he trusts.
应该由他信任的人来告诉他
It's creepy, right?
吓人吧
I mean, sex is about love, not being tied up and beaten.
性由爱生 不是被绑起来打
I disagree. What?
我不同意 什么
Sex and violence are two of humanity's most primal urges.
性和暴♥力♥是人类两种最原始的冲动
An amalgamation of them is a logical by-product.
二者结合是逻辑思维的产物
Bones, S and M isn't a peanut butter cup.
骨头 性♥虐♥可不是花生酱罐
It's not two great tastes that go together.
不是两种美味互相融合
You enjoy being bitten.
你喜欢被咬
Bi... No, I don't.
不 我才没有
When we make love, sometimes I nibble your ear.
我们做♥爱♥时 我经常轻咬你耳朵
Your response is very positive to say the least.
起码你的反应是正面的
Look, a nibble is a lot different than being whipped.
轻咬和被抽有很大区别
All degrees of the same thing.
只是程度不同而已
Look, I think the inquisition, you know,
要我说 如果用轻咬
would've been a lot different with nibbling, if you ask me.
那审讯可就变味了
Whoa, look at this place.
看看这地方
You could perform Cirque du Soleil in here.
太阳马戏团都能在这表演了
There are many possible murder weapons.
有很多可以做凶器的道具
Whips, chains, nipple clamps, luna beads...
鞭子 锁链 乳♥头♥夹 露娜球
Ah, you sound excited there, Bones.
你听起来很兴奋嘛 骨头
Wha... I'm fascinated, as a scientist.
作为一名科学家 我很着迷
Right. Okay.
好吧
You know, I can probably get to two shades of Grey,
说实话 我也许是两度灰
but I'm not gonna be making 50. I'll tell you that.
但我不打算变成五十度
There should be something here that could give us cause of death.
这里应该有能查到死因的线索
Look at this in the chair, it looks like dried blood.
看看椅子上这些 像是干了的血迹
This could potentially be where he was murdered.
这儿很可能是凶杀现场
Definitely blood.
是血迹无疑
I'm seeing a lot of bodily fluid, as well.
我还看到许多体液
No surprise there.
不足为奇
Everywhere, Booth.
到处都是 布斯
They must have been having sex as well.
他们肯定发生了性关系
At least he got something out of it.
至少他射出来了
No, with the damage to his testicles,
不 他睾丸受伤了
the sex would have caused even more pain.
做♥爱♥只会更疼
Right, right. Okay.
对哦 好吧
Well, if the dominatrix's DNA is on file,
如果施虐女的DNA有记录
you know, I can bring her in.
我可以带她来问话
This is a recreation of the victim.
这是被害者的重建图
Okay, can we move close into the victim's skull.
能拉近到被害者头部吗
Okay.
好
Now, I reevaluated the cracked dentition
我又审视了一遍早前发现的
and nasal bone fractures I found earlier.
裂齿和鼻骨骨折
Originally, I thought that it was the result of multiple strikes.
我本来以为那是由多次打击造成的
You think a single strike did all this damage?
你认为一击致此吗
I hope so.
希望是
Now, it was so much easier in Cuba
在古巴就容易多了
when we could just make up the evidence we needed.
我们可以编造所需证据
But since we don't have that luxury,
既然我们没有这点优势
please put a ball gag into the victim's mouth.
请往受害者嘴里放入球塞
A ball gag...
球塞
It's a common piece of S and M paraphernalia,
是种很常见的性♥虐♥道具
but it wasn't at his office.
但他的办公室里没有
I know what a ball gag is,
我知道球塞是什么
I just don't have the graphic in my system.
但系统里没有图像
Oh. How strange.
真奇怪
What about a golf ball?
用高尔夫球怎么样
What about a squash ball?
壁球行不行
That is a much more accurate facsimile.
用那个代替倒是更准确
Oh, yeah. That's a great idea.
对啊 好主意
We had a guy die on a squash court once-- so that's perfect.
曾有人死在壁球场 不错
I mean, it's not perfect.
我是说 那并不好
But it's... it's helpful for...this. Yeah.
但有助于破解这件案子 是啊
Okay, squash-ball gag.
好啦 壁球塞
Now, simulate a strike to the victim's face.
模拟击打被害者脸部一次
We don't yet have a murder weapon,
我们还不知道凶器是什么
but it's got to be something flat and hard,
但应该是又平又硬的东西
like a piece of tile,
像一片瓷砖
but with enough force to fracture the nasal bone.
但强力得足以打断鼻骨
Okay. But it's not gonna be enough to kill him.
好吧 但这不足以致命
But, look, it did kill him.
可 这的确是他致死的原因
The nasal bone fractures caused the victim's nose
鼻骨折断使被害者
to swell and obstruct the airway.
鼻子肿胀 阻塞气道
Right. Yes.
是啊 对
And with his nose swollen shut and the ball gag in his mouth,
他鼻子肿胀堵塞 嘴里含着球塞
he would have suffocated.
他便窒息而死了
We found cause of death.
我们找到死因了
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表