What, for free yoga classes?
什么 难道是想要免费瑜伽课吗
Money for my kids.
跟他借钱养孩子
When I was doing time, my
我服刑的时候
child support bill kept piling up.
子女抚养费的账单都积成山了
But when I got out, I was down 20 large.
等我出狱的时候 我已经欠了两万美元
So you expected him to give you 20 grand
你就凭一杯胡萝卜汁
because you bought him carrot juice.
就想让他给你两万美元吗
Not all of it.
我也没想全让他给
But he said he understood and that he could get me the money.
但他说明白我的苦 还说能帮我搞到钱
I don't know where he was gonna get that kind of green, but...
我也不知道他要上哪儿搞这么多钱 但是
he told me to stay at the bar and he'd be back.
他让我在酒吧里等他回来
Then what happened?
然后呢
He never showed.
他再也没出现过
I waited for hours and I finally gave up.
我等了好久好久 最终决定放弃了
And when you told me he died, I...
你告诉我他死了的时候 我...
I figured someone offed him for the money.
我就觉得是有人为了那笔钱杀了他
That's a reasonable explanation.
这个解释挺靠谱啊
It's also reasonable that you did it.
但也一样可以解释是你杀了他
If the victim had been pushed through a window,
如果死者被推出窗户
it would also explain the injuries
这就可以解释
to the rest of his remains.
尸体其他部位的伤口了
The fracturing we thought was caused by an aluminum weapon
我们本以为是由铝制武器导致的骨折
could have been caused by an aluminum window frame.
可能是铝合金窗框导致的
Yeah, but he must have been pushed through the window
没错 但他一定是被很强大的力量
with a great deal of force to be able to sustain
推出窗口 这样才能造成
those kinds of injuries.
这些伤口
Maybe you could recreate a possible scenario.
或许你可以重现一个可能的场景
Okay.
好的
Huh. Okay, for the scenario to be correct,
为了让场景准确
he would have had to have been pushed through a window
他被推出的那个窗户应该是有
measuring two feet by four feet.
宽60厘米 高120厘米
Odd shape. Shouldn't be too hard to find.
这形状很奇怪啊 应该不难找
The parietal. The victim was holding the back of his head
他的顶骨 死者撞到玻璃的时候
when he hit the glass.
手是扶着后脑的
The killer must have delivered
凶手一定击打过
a blow to the back of the victim's head
死者的后脑
to propel him into the glass.
以将他推向玻璃
Meaning there should be evidence of the blow.
也就是说我们应该能找到击打的证据
I think I found something.
我好像找到了什么
There appears to be a slight depression fracture
这里好像有一处陷凹性骨折
that was obscured by the fire damage.
就隐藏在烧伤痕迹的下面
Based on the dimensions, this injury was created
根据大小来看 这处伤口是由
by the corner of a blunt instrument.
钝器的尖角所致
I'll ask Dr. Hodgins to swab the wound for trace.
我去让哈金斯博士擦拭伤口寻找痕迹
Whatever caused this wound is what drove him into the glass.
导致这处伤口的凶器同样将他推向玻璃
Glass? You don't think it was a window?
玻璃 你觉得不是窗户吗
I have no evidence to support my suspicion.
我没有证据证明我的怀疑
Are you seriously telling me
你真的是在告诉我
you're going on your gut?
你在跟从直觉走吗
I don't recall saying anything of the sort.
我不记得我说过这样的话
I just looked back over the victim's finances.
我刚刚查了一下死者的经济状况
Micah had the 20 grand,
弥迦确实有那两万美元
but that was pretty much his and Nan's entire savings.
不过那基本上是他和南的全部积蓄
So the money was pooled.
所以那笔钱是共有财产
Even though theythey weren't married. Yeah.
尽管他们还没有结婚 没错
Because they weren't possessive like us,
因为他们不像我们这么有占有欲
I guess is what they'd say.
他们肯定会这么说
Micah can't say anything anymore.
弥迦现在什么都说不了了
Hodgins found traces of Tibetan bamboo
哈金斯在死者的颅骨上发现了
in the victim's skull.
藏竹残留物
Tibetan bamboo.
藏竹
Tibetan bamboo. W-Wait.
藏竹 慢着
The tablets at Nan's studio.
南瑜伽房♥里的平板电脑
Bones even said she didn't think
骨头都说她不认为
that he was pushed out the window.
死者是被推出窗户
Based on what? Her gut, I think.
基于什么 她的感觉吧
Yeah, but do you remember? The lawn furniture.
是啊 但你记得吗 院子里的家具
It was made out of, uh, glass. At Nan's place.
都是玻璃做的 在南家
Outside. In the back there. Remember?
外面 后院里 记得吗
And the-the legs were all made out of aluminum.
家具腿都是铝制的
Damn, you're right.
天呐 你说得对
There should have been a coffee table in that set.
那套家具里面应该有张咖啡桌的
Which would have measured four by two.
尺寸应该是四尺乘两尺
Micah was my world.
弥迦是我的全世界
He was the most sensitive, compassionate man that I knew.
他是我认识的最敏锐又富有同情心的人
Why would I kill him?
我怎么会杀他呢
For the same reason you just cited, his compassion.
正是因为你刚刚说的 他的同情心
You see, he wanted to give your savings away to help a friend.
他想要拿你的积蓄去帮一个朋友
And you weren't too happy about that.
那让你不是很高兴
So you hit him
于是你用你的平板电脑
with your tablet
打了他
and knocked him into the glass coffee table.
让他摔到了玻璃咖啡桌上
That's just simply not true.
完全没有这回事
I don't know why you would think that.
我不知道你们为什么会这么想
But in addition to dumping the body,
但你除了抛尸以外
you also disposed of your tablet.
还把你的平板电脑也扔了
Which must have seemed smart to you,
你一定以为那样做很明智
since the repeated blows to his head
因为连续击打他的头部
caused your tablet to start recording.
致使你的平板电脑开始录像
See, our people got all the footage from your cloud account.
我们从你的云端账号♥上获取了这段视频
Now, I want you to watch this. Wait for it. Here it comes.
我要你来看看 等着 开始了
Micah. I'm-I'm so sorry.
弥迦 我很抱歉
Micah. Oh, my God. Micah.
弥迦 天呐 弥迦
Micah. Oh, my God. Micah!
弥迦 天呐 弥迦
We worked so hard for that money.
我们辛辛苦苦才赚来那些积蓄
He was just gonna give it away to some criminal.
他却要拿去给一个罪犯
No.
不
He was going to help a friend rebuild his life.
他是要帮一个朋友重建他的生活
I cannot believe you keep
真不敢相信
such a good bottle of wine in your desk.
你在办公桌里藏着一瓶这么好的酒
Yeah. Well, I guess all my secrets
是吗 看来我的所有秘密
are coming out now, huh?
现在都被你发现了
They sure are,
的确是这样
Pookie.
菩琪
None for you.
没你的酒了
Come on. Never again.
拜托 绝不会再叫了
Well, rarely again.
尽量不会了
Thank you, Angie.
谢谢你 安琪
I'm gonna miss this place, Ange.
我会很想念这个地方的 安琪
You know, Paris isn't going anywhere.
巴黎会一直在那里
If you're not feeling ready.
如果你觉得还没准备好
No. No. It's just... it's just a big change.
不不 只是...这是一个很大的改变
It's not bad.
但不是坏事
Yeah.
是啊
To change.
敬改变
To change.
敬改变
Hey. Sorry. I had to finish up a bit of paperwork.
抱歉 我被一些文书工作耽搁了
What is it you two wanted to see me about?
你们两个找我有什么事
Yeah. Here goes.
好 是这样的
Maybe you should have a beaker of wine first.
也许你应该先来一杯酒
So, you know how I've always talked about living in Paris?
我不是总说想去巴黎生活吗
Look at that, huh? "So there."
瞧瞧 故事就是这样
And sweet dreams.
做个好梦
One more story.
再读一个故事
Please?
拜托
Daddy has read you five books.
爸爸已经给你读了五本书了
It's time for bed, sweetheart.
该睡觉了 宝贝
Will you come over to play with me tomorrow?
你明天会过来陪我玩吗
Of course I'm gonna come play with you tomorrow.
当然了 我明天会来陪你玩
Come on, let's go.
来吧 我们走
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表