Well, it could belong to Chili or to his killer.
可能是奇利或是凶手的血
It isn't gonna be easy to find evidence
这么乱七八糟一坨
of a struggle in this mess.
要怎么找证据
I cannot believe that anyone
简直不敢相信
would treat such a fantastic vehicle
有人竟然会把这么好一辆车
like a rolling Roman food orgy.
搞成会移♥动♥的罗马美食狂欢节
That orgy may not have been exclusively for food.
这狂欢节可能不只是美食啊
We have body fluids.
这里还有体液呢
Ew. Well,
好恶心啊
if the van's arockin'... Yep.
这小货车可真是应有尽有 是啊
And judging from the amount of hydration,
从水合作用的程度来看
they're fairly recent. Do you smell something?
这些是最近的 你有没有闻到什么味
Yeah, I'm trying not to. I don't know. It's something floral.
我正努力不去闻呢 感觉像是什么花
But that could be a good thing for us. Yeah.
说不定这是好事呢 没错
If I can actually get an air sample
如果我能收集这里的空气
and run it through the gas chromatograph,
用气体色谱仪分♥析♥
I should be able to isolate the smell
应该就能分离出这种气味
and reformulate it chemically. Okay.
并用化学药剂将其再形成 好
While you do that, I'm gonna see what I can get from the fluids.
你去分♥析♥ 我试着从这体液中找到点线索
Sounds good. Smell you later.
好主意 等会儿再闻咯
Dr. Brennan, I've already examined the skull.
布纳恩博士 我已经检查过颅骨了啊
Yes, but based on the defensive wounds we found earlier,
没错 但根据我们之前发现的防卫伤
I decided to take another look,
我决定再度检查一遍
and I found something very interesting.
我发现了几点颇为有趣
There's a crescent-shaped bruise on the occipital.
死者枕骨处有新月形瘀伤
How did we miss this?
我们怎么会没发现
Well, it's likely we didn't notice it before
我们之所以没有发现 很可能是由于
because it was hidden under Chili's hair plug scars.
奇利的植发伤痕掩盖了这处瘀伤
I'd like to take another look at the X-rays of our skull.
我再看看死者颅骨的X光片
You seem agitated, Dr. Edison.
你似乎有些激动啊 埃迪森博士
Well, no, "Frustrated" is more accurate.
说"挫败"应该更贴切一点
We've only used 187 bones in the song so far,
这首歌♥里我们只用了187根骨头的名字
and I'm having second thoughts about rhyming
我现在又在纠结把"踵骨"
"Calcaneus" With "Malleus."
改成和"锤骨"押韵
Anxiety is
焦虑
a perfectly normal physiological response
是对奋斗之路上
to the vulnerability that comes
所感受到的脆弱感的
with engaging in a creative endeavor.
一种正常生理反应
Oh, that's good to know.
真是长见识了呢
Look. I knew I saw something.
看 我就知道我看到了点什么
There's a tiny missing fragment on the occipital.
死者枕骨处有一小处缺失
Something must have hit him there.
一定是有什么东西击中了这个位置
Though the force of the hit doesn't appear to be
但这击打力度看起来
strong enough to kill him. Yes, but still,
并不足以置他于死地 没错 但是
if we found the implement that was used to make this,
如果我们能找出导致此伤的工具
it could lead us to our killer.
说不定就能追查到凶手
So I isolated all the aromas that weren't food-based
我将不是食物香味的气味分离了出来
into their own individual compounds,
组成了独♥立♥的化合物
which I then reformulated into
然后又把它们再形成为
a condensed, more intensified version.
浓缩加强版
Look, before you turn on the Smell-O-Vision,
等一下 在你打开嗅觉电视之前
Dr. Hodgins, I just want to thank you both for being here today.
哈金斯博士 我想感谢你们今天坚守岗位
Uh... it's kind of our job.
这是我俩的工作啊
I realize that,
这我知道
but anyone else who got a check for $2 million
但如果换做其他人收到一张两百万美元的支票
probably would have taken the day off.
一定会休息一天出去庆祝
Yeah, I guess that's true. I...
你说的没错诶
I didn't even think about that.
我都没想这回事
Which is why I said thank you.
因此我要感谢你们
I hope I haven't given you any ideas.
希望没有误导你们
No. No. No, no.
没啊 没有 绝对没有
Look, first of all, we know how quickly it can disappear,
首先我们知道钱花得有多快
and we love our jobs, so... sniffers ready.
再者我们热爱我们的工作 准备好嗅探器
All right, so far, I have identified
目前为止 我已分辨出
benzaldehyde, ethyl acetate, sage...
苯甲醛 乙酸乙酯 鼠尾草
This is gonna be tough, but...
这很难 不过
It's perfume.
这是香水啊
I'd recognize that perfume anywhere.
这香水随便放哪儿我都能闻出来
It's JoAnne.
是乔安妮的味道
Uh, who's JoAnne?
乔安妮是谁
JoAnne's the waitress at the Royal Diner.
乔安妮是皇家餐厅的服务员
She never mentioned that her and Chili got personal.
她从没提过她和奇利有如此亲密的关系
In the back of the Spicemobile, no less.
而且亲密到上了美食车的后座
Based on the injuries to the side of Chili's head,
从奇利头部一侧的伤口来看
I'm not so sure that that encounter was consensual.
我不怎么认为这是双方自愿的性行为
There was no assault.
没有什么袭击
Chili and I hooked up in the back of his Spicemobile.
我和奇利在他的美食车后座亲热
Consensually.
双方自愿
I'm not proud of it,
我也不以此为荣
but last I checked, it's not a crime.
据我所知 这不是犯罪
No, but lying to the FBI is.
确实 但对联调局撒谎就是了
I didn't want Frankie to know that I slept with
我不想让弗兰基知道我跟那位
the guy who was about to trash our diner on national TV.
要在国家电视台上贬低我们餐馆的人睡过
Hey, look, maybe you just got angry at Chili
也许你只是生奇利的气
because he used you for sex, so you...
因为他拿你当性♥爱♥工具 所以你...
you took something off the spice rack, you smashed him in the face,
你从调味品架上拿了样东西砸在他的脸上
next thing you know, he's dead. No.
接着你就发现他死了 不
The only way I could have injured him
我能伤到他的唯一办法
was with a partial disruption of his posterior sacroiliac complex.
就是间接伤害他的后骶髂络合物
If you know what I'm saying.
听得懂我说的什么吗
Why is she talking like you?
她为什么说话像你这样
It means an injury caused by excessive movement
也就是说是在做♥爱♥过程中盆骨
of the pelvis during sex.
因性♥交♥过激导致损伤
Nicely described, JoAnne.
描述得不错 乔安妮
Thank you.
谢谢
Look, I mean... just one of those things.
反正就是做那种事嘛
It was a... quickie in the back of a van.
货车后座快速来发车震
It was nice to feel like a kid again.
感觉自己又回到年轻时了
And what happened after that? Nothing.
之后发生了什么事 没有任何事
He took off in the van. That's the last I've seen of him.
他开走了货车 那是我最后一次见到他
Look, you know what? If we're done here, I need to go back to work.
如果你们问完了 我得回去干活了
I do make most of my living on tips.
我主要是靠赚点小费
Oh, hold on. I got a tip for you.
等等 我要给你个提醒[小费]
I wouldn't think about leaving town. I may have to talk to you again.
别想着离开这里 也许还会再找你问话
You can forget about your free refills.
那你以后就别想再免费续杯了
What?
什么
**And the trapezoid, radius, scapula, lunate, hamate*
*多角骨 桡骨 肩胛骨 月骨 钩骨
**The bones in the arm, they run the full gamut*
*手臂上的骨头 能唱满一个音阶
Very nice, Dr. Brennan.
很不错 布纳恩博士
I had no idea you were so talented.
没想到你这么有天赋
Oh. Yes.
是啊
Sometimes I surprise myself.
有时连我自己都会惊讶呢
Right.
这样啊
Well, I got the test results from the blood in the back of the van.
我拿到了货车后座的血液化验报告
It isn't JoAnne's, and it isn't Chili's, either.
不是乔安妮的血 也不是奇利的
Well, it could still belong to the killer.
那就可能是凶手的
Not unless Chili was murdered by a double cheeseburger.
除非奇利是被双层芝士汉堡杀死的
Turns out it's beef blood.
化验结果是牛血
Oh. I was hoping for more of a clue.
我本来还希望这是线索呢
We all were.
我也这么希望
Dr. Brennan, can I ask you a question?
布纳恩博士 我能问你个问题吗
Oh. If I can sing while inspecting the bones,
如果我能边检查骨头边唱歌♥
I can certainly converse.
那我也肯定能交谈
Do you think... do you think Arastoo
你...你觉得阿♥拉♥斯图
didn't ask me to go to Iran with him
没让我和他一起去伊朗
because I've been so noncommittal about the whole marriage thing?
是因为我对结婚的事态度不明确吗
I imagine everyone is telling you that he'll be fine over there.
我想大家都会告诉你他在那边没事的
Yeah, but I...
没错 但我
I can't stop worrying. Of course not.
我忍♥不住担心 根本不必
The truth is, Arastoo could be arrested in Iran
事实上很可能阿♥拉♥斯图在伊朗被捕
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表