we weren't jealous of each other.
我们并不相互嫉妒
You had lovers, too? Not as many.
你也有好几个情人吗 没那么多
The last man that I was involved with was Danato.
我最近跟一个叫丹纳托的男人在一起过
Does Danato have a last name? Vacaro.
丹纳托姓什么呢 瓦卡诺
Danato Vacaro. He's an artist.
他叫丹纳托·瓦卡诺 他是个画家
But we ended our arrangement months ago.
但我们几个月前分手了
I'm sorry, wwhy is that? Danato...
抱歉 为什么呢 丹纳托...
started to become too attached, emotionally.
变得在感情上过于粘人了
And so I told him I had to concentrate
所以我就跟他说这一阵子
on my relationship with Micah for a while.
我得专注于跟弥迦的关系
And now Micah's dead. So,
而现在弥迦死了 而你
you didn't think to mention this earlier?
之前没想着要提一下这事吗
Danato's a kind and gentle soul.
丹纳托是个善良的 温柔的人
I guess I'm not as good as you at thinking people are bad.
我想我没法像你一样随便把人想成是坏人
You can think whatever you like as long as you give us
你怎么想都行 只要你告诉我们
Danato's phone number. That would be great.
丹纳托的电♥话♥号♥码 那就很好了
What are you working on?
你在研究什么
I got some grass clippings, dog poop, and...
我手头有一些杂草 狗屎 以及...
looks like a wad of chewed-up watermelon gum.
一团像是嚼过的西瓜口香糖的东西
Sounds like stuff you'd expect to find on the bottom of somebody's shoe.
听起来像是会在某人的鞋底上找到的东西
Yes, it was all on the sandal. And
是的 都在拖鞋上沾着呢 还有
this. This here's oil paint.
这个 这个是油画颜料
Well, Booth said the girlfriend
布斯说过他女朋友
recently split from her lover,
最近跟她的情人分手了
who happens to be an artist.
那人正是个画家
Angie, what are you doing? That's evidence.
安琪 你在干什么 那是证据
Yeah. This paint is still rubbery.
是的 这个颜料还粘着呢
I'd say this is about two more days from curing.
我敢说至少还得两天才会凝固
So oil paint has a cure time of between three and seven days.
油画颜料一般会在三到七天内凝固
So if this stuff still has two days to go
如果这玩意还得两天才凝固
and our victim's been dead for the past five days...
而受害人五天前就死了...
It means he most likely
这说明他很可能是
stepped in this paint on the day that he died.
在被害那天踩在了这块颜料上
Wow. Doesn't look good for the artist.
看来证据对那画家很不利啊
All right, I'm gonna run the sample
好啦 我要测试一下这份样品
to determine manufacturer.
来断定制♥造♥商是哪家
Pretty nice meeting of forensic science and art, there, Angie.
这真是法医学与艺术的美妙相会 安琪
Yeah. We make a great team.
是啊 我们是好搭档
Yeah. Yeah, you know what, we do.
是的 是的 说真的 就是这样
That's why I want to give you this.
所以我要给你这个
Oh. Okay.
好吧
Well, you've already shown me this.
你给我看过这个了
Yes, I know,
我知道
but now your dream is a reality.
但现在 你的梦想成真了
Uh, what do you mean?
这是什么意思
I mean I bought it.
我是说我把它买♥♥下来了
It's ours.
它现在是我们的了
You... You did not.
你...你在骗我
I did.
没骗你
Wha... Wait, why?
等...等一下 为什么
Because you seem ready.
因为你看上去准备好了
We've been here for ten years, okay?
我们在这里呆了十年了 对吗
We deserve to see something new,
我们应该去见见新世面
to live a new life.
去过新的生活
You ready?
你准备好了吗
Yes.
准备好了
Oh, my God. Yeah.
我的天 我准备好了
Okay. Then no more talk.
好的 那就不必多说
We're doing it.
我们说走就走
We are moving to Paris.
我们要搬到巴黎去了
Okay.
好的
Okay.
到了
Well, I see paintings and easels inside.
我看到里面有油画和画架
Looks like Danato works from home.
看来丹纳托在家里工作
Which means our victim could have been here
也就是说受害人死亡当日
on the day of his death.
可能来过这里
Look, Cam said that Micah got into a fight
听着 凯说弥迦跟凶手打过一架
with his killer, so keep an eye out for injuries, will you?
所以你注意一下他身上有没有伤 好吗
Think I may have found a couple, Booth.
我想我找到了几处 布斯
You think?
是吗
I'm sorry, but this news had brought up
抱歉 这个消息让我受到了
a storm of emotions in within me.
强烈的情感冲击
My heart pounds like thunder.
我的心跳像打雷的轰鸣声一样
You're a really passionate guy there, aren't you, Danato?
你可真是个充满激♥情♥的人啊 丹纳托
Maybe your passion is what drove you to kill the man
也许正是你的激♥情♥驱使你杀死了
standing between you and Nan Roselick.
阻挡在你和南·罗斯里克之间的那个男人
It is true, I envied what Micah had for Nan.
我的确嫉妒弥迦跟南的关系
But he was a dear friend. I would never hurt him.
但他是个亲密的朋友 我绝不会伤害他
How do you explain the bruises?
你怎么解释这些擦伤呢
Stumbling back home from a bar last week,
上周从酒吧回来摔了一下
I fell down a set of subway stairs.
我当时顺着地铁楼梯摔了下来
I was kissing the pavement, as you say.
用你们的说法叫狗啃泥
I see you use Edgarton oil paint.
你用埃德加顿牌的油画颜料
Yes, it is the best, in my opinion. It's the best?
没错 我觉得这牌子最好 最好
The same paint we found on Micah's shoe.
和我们在弥迦鞋上找到的颜料一样
Which means Micah was here
这说明遇害当天
the day he was killed.
弥迦到过这里
Micah heard about the accident. He came by my place
弥迦听说我受伤 就来这里
to show me a couple of yoga poses
想教我几个瑜伽体式
to help me ease my pain.
来减轻伤痛
So you two just did a little yoga and he left, huh?
所以你们练了会儿瑜伽 他就走了
No, Micah left before we got started.
不是 没开练就走了
He received a phone call
他接到一通电♥话♥
and he had to rush out.
然后急急忙忙就离开了
Any idea where this call came from?
知道谁打的吗
No. All I heard is Micah on the phone saying that he
不知道 只听见他对电♥话♥那头说
could be there in two to three minutes.
两三分钟就赶到
Then he climbed on his bicycle and he took off.
然后他就骑上自行车走了
You have no idea where he was going?
知道他去哪儿吗
I'm sorry. I wish I could be more help.
抱歉 确实帮不上忙
I want to bring justice for my friend.
希望你们尽快将凶手绳之以法
You have a minute?
有时间吗
I believe I have
我认为自己
multiple minutes, actually.
其实有很多时间
Okay. Um...
好
So, I have some good news.
我有个好消息
Then why did you say it as if it were bad news?
那怎么你的语气像是坏消息呢
'Cause some parts of it might not be so good.
因为有的地方可能不那么好
I'm not understanding this.
我不明白
Is it possible for you to be more direct?
你能稍微说得直白点吗
Hodgins and I are planning to move to Paris.
哈金斯和我准备搬到巴黎去
France.
法国
Paris, France.
法国 巴黎
I'm... I'm familiar with Paris.
我知道巴黎
I don't have to do it now, though.
不是现在就得搬去
I mean, not if you need me.
如果你需要我的话
I know how tough things have been for you and Booth.
我知道你和布斯现在遇到难关了
No, we're fine.
没事 我们很好
We're going to be fine.
我们会好的
But I don't understand.
但我不明白
Why would you want to move there?
为什么要去那儿呢
Well, because it's Paris, sweetie.
那可是巴黎 亲爱的
I mean, I've always wanted to live there.
我一直都希望能在那里生活
But you have a career here.
但你的工作在这里
This... This was always a temporary thing for me.
我一直觉得这些是临时性的
You know that. I...
你知道的 我
I mean, I've already been here much longer
我在这里待的时间已经
than I thought I would be.
比预期的长太多了
But you have friends here.
可你的朋友们都在这里
Yeah.
是啊
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表