Yeah. It's all we have right now.
是的 我们目前只有这些线索
It's Max. Max.
是马克斯 马克斯
Hi, Dad.
你好 爸爸
Oh. It is?
是吗
Oh, I completely lost track of time.
我完全忘了时间了
I-I'm... I'm on my way now.
我...我马上回来
Bye. It's after 10:00.
再见 已经超过十点了
What? No. Can't be.
什么 不 不可能
Whoa! It's past 10:00.
天啊 都超过十点了
We've been here for two hours.
我们在这里坐了两个小时
That explains the nasty looks we received
难怪那些想要坐我们座位的人
from people who wanted our table.
不给我们好脸色看
Yeah. Can't eat pie fast, or you'll cramp.
是啊 吃东西快了要抽筋的
That is a science.
这可是有科学依据的
Some day I would love to live
我很希望 有一天
in a world governed by your rules of physics.
我可以活在由你的物理定律所主宰的世界里
You will.
你会的
Some day, you will. Soon. Very soon.
你会的 终有一天 很快 不用多久
I have to get home.
我得回家了
Right. Okay. Uh, look, okay, I-I got the bill.
是啊 听着 我...我来付账吧
Thanks. I'll see you back...
谢谢 我们回...
I'll see you... tomorrow.
我们...明天见
See you tomorrow.
明天见
So, I was going through the victim's tablet.
所以 我查了死者的平板电脑
He was using a site called "Peek-a-Pic."
他在用一个叫"藏照照"的网站
It's a site where any photos that he posts
在这个网站上 他贴的所有照片
disappear after the person that he sent them to viewed them.
都会在收件人浏览之后消失
But if they've disappeared...
但如果它们消失了...
No, they don't actually disappear.
不 不会真的消失不见的
The metadata is stored deep within the file system, but
元数据深深地隐藏在文件系统里 但是
if you know how to get in there...
如果你知道从何下手...
All of these pictures are of the same woman.
所有的照片都拍的是同一个女人
Okay. Now, that does not look like the victim's girlfriend.
好吧 她长得可不像被害者的女友
No. This woman goes by the username LizzyC.
不 这个女人的用户名是"莉兹C"
She's Elizabeth Collins.
她叫伊丽莎白·柯林斯
Apparently, she's been a student of Micah's for about a year.
显然 她师从弥迦有将近一年了
Well, Ramish said that Micah had so many clients
朗姆什说弥迦会有那么多顾客
because he took a real hands-on approach with them.
是因为他真的会亲自教导顾客[指动手动脚]
Now I know what he meant.
我现在明白他什么意思了
Yeah.
是啊
I can't believe it.
我不相信
Why would somebody kill Micah?
怎么会有人要杀弥迦
Well, I was hoping you could tell me.
我还指望你能告诉我呢
I have no idea.
我不知道
We found the Peek-a-Pic photos, Elizabeth.
伊丽莎白 我们找到"藏照照"上的照片了
We know that you two were having an affair.
我们知道你们有奸♥情♥
Okay.
好吧
I know what you're thinking.
我知道你在想什么
A young woman sleeping with her yoga instructor--
一个年轻女人和她的瑜伽老师上♥床♥...
it's a total cliché-- but Micah was different.
这狗血极了 但弥迦是不同的
So, you didn't have to assault him with a baseball bat?
这么说 你不必用棒球棍袭击他了
What?
什么
Your ex-boyfriend, Dennis Eckland.
你的前男友 丹尼斯·艾克兰德
Did you think we wouldn't find out that you had a record?
你以为我们不会发现你有案底吗
Those charges were dropped.
这些指控都被撤销了
And besides, that was a long time ago. Oh, okay.
再说 这都是很久以前的事了 好吧
So, I'll just forget about the fact
这么说 我最好就这么忘掉
that you beat people with baseball bats,
你会用棒球棍打人这个事实
and our victim looks to have been beaten with a bat,
以及被害人看上去也像被球棒打过这个事实
because it was a long time ago.
因为这是很久以前的事了
I didn't kill Micah.
我没有杀害弥迦
Maybe not intentionally,
或许不是故意的
but we know that you have anger issues.
但我们清楚你控制不好自己的愤怒
Not anymore.
不再是这样了
Micah taught me breathing exercises
弥迦教了我很多呼吸练习
and meditation techniques that... That what?
和冥想技巧 从而... 从而什么
Made you have an affair with him?
促使你和他有了一腿
Come on, Elizabeth. What happened, huh?
得了吧 伊丽莎白 到底发生了什么
What, did he dump you,
怎么 他抛弃你了
go back to his girlfriend?
又回到女友怀抱了
No, it wasn't like that.
不 不是这样的
Nan knew about me and Micah.
南知道我们的事
Oh, so she was cool with you sleeping with her boyfriend?
这么说她不介意你和她男友睡吗
Yes. They weren't as possessive as you are.
是啊 他们可不像你这么有占有欲
Micah and Nan had an open relationship.
弥迦和南是开放式关系
While going through the injuries caused by the fire retardant,
在检查由阻燃剂造成的伤的同时
I noticed abundant perimortem fracturing.
我注意到了大量的死前的骨折
Do you know what caused the injuries?
你知道这些伤痕是由什么造成的吗
Well, since they are concentrated on the right ulna, the radius,
鉴于这些伤集中在右尺骨 桡骨
and the humerus, and the left ulna and tibia,
肱骨 左尺骨以及胫骨处
it suggests the victim was in a struggle with his killer.
这表明了被害者与凶手扭打过
Defensive wounds to his limbs.
上肢有防御伤
Booth should find out if any of the suspects
布斯应该去查明他目前调查的这些嫌犯中
he's seen so far show evidence of being in a fight.
是否有人有与人搏斗过的迹象
I'll let him know.
我会通知他的
Well, actually, I can tell him.
事实上 我可以告诉他
I'm glad you two are feeling
我很高兴你们俩
more comfortable with each other.
能够更自在地跟对方在一起了
I know how hard Seeley's working
我知道瑟雷有多努力地
to make things right, so...
想让一切回到正轨 所以...
Yes.
是的
His sponsor called this morning.
他的担♥保♥人今早打来了电♥话♥
He wanted to know what flavor cake Booth wanted
他想知道布斯喜欢什么口味的
for his 30-day sober celebration.
戒赌三十日纪念蛋糕
Oh, that's wonderful.
那真是太好了
If you need to leave for it, just say the word.
如果你要去参加 说一声就行了
No, I wasn't invited.
不 我没受到邀请
Should I have been?
我该受到邀请吗
The first month is...
第一个月是...
a pretty significant hurdle.
一道非常重要的坎
I just assumed... It... Never mind.
我只是以为...这...无所谓了
But if people traditionally celebrate this milestone,
但要是人们一般都会庆祝这个重要事件
why wouldn't Booth want me there?
那布斯为什么不想让我去呢
I'm sure he has a good reason.
我想他肯定有他的原因
I didn't mean to...
我不是想...
This has affected me as much as it has Booth.
这件事对我的影响和对布斯的一样大
Hey. So I swabbed the damage to the victim's cheek
我对受害人的脸颊进行了取样
and I found traces of aluminum.
发现了铝的痕迹
So the victim was hit with an aluminum cylindrical object?
所以受害人是被一根柱状铝制品击中的吗
Yeah. A pipe
是的 一根管子
or maybe an aluminum baseball bat?
或者也许是根铝制的棒球棒
Perhaps. But we still need to find cause of death.
也许吧 但我们还是要找到死因
Which means I need to get back to work.
这就意味着我得继续工作了
I thought you were gonna talk to Booth.
我以为你要跟布斯谈事呢
Oh, you can do it.
你跟他谈好了
I'm too busy now.
我这会太忙了
So you and Micah lived together, that correct?
你和弥迦住在一起 对吗
For the past three years.
这三年来都是这样
We started Sunrise Studios in this very yard.
我们就在这片场地上建立了日出瑜伽馆
Uh, we talked to one of Micah's students.
我们跟弥迦的一个学生谈过了
An Elizabeth Collins.
她叫伊丽莎白·柯林斯
I knew all about Elizabeth.
我对伊丽莎白非常了解
She and Micah were lovers.
她和弥迦是情侣
So you and Micah did have an open relationship?
那么你和弥迦的恋爱关系是开放式的吗
I know that open relationships aren't for everyone,
我知道不是每个人都接受开放式恋爱
but it worked for us.
但我们喜欢这样
I can't believe that Elizabeth would hurt Micah.
我无法相信伊丽莎白会伤害弥迦
Well, you see,
你看
Elizabeth-- she has an alibi, unlike you...
伊丽莎白 她有不在场证明 而你没有...
I just told you, Agent Booth,
我刚告诉过你 布斯探员
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表