He was a good guy.
他是个好人
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Yeah. Me, too.
我也是
I really thought I was going to get better.
我真的以为我会好起来
Wait a second, just because
慢着 就因为
one person in your group doesn't get better,
你组里的一个人并没有好起来
doesn't mean you're not gonna get better.
并不代表你也不会好转啊
I mean, come on. How do you feel?
我是说 别这样 你自己感觉怎么样
I feel good.
我觉得挺好的
But so did he, a month ago.
可是他一个月前也是这么觉得的
You know, Wendell...
你知道吗 温德尔
you know, back in '02,
你知道吗 02年的时候
we had to secure this ridge in Ghazni...
我们要在大部队赶到之前
before our major forces came in.
守住一道加兹尼的山脊
Little did we know the Taliban had already been there.
但是我们不知道塔♥利♥班♥已经在那里了
And they pinned us down for about six days,
他们跟我们激战了六天六夜
and they kept picking us off...
他们不停地狙击我们
one by one.
一个接一个
15 guys went up to that ridge,
十五个人爬上了那道山脊
and only three came out.
只回来三个
I know what you're trying to do, Booth.
我知道你想做什么 布斯
I-I appreciate it; the doctors tried to do the same thing.
我理解 医生也试着这么干过
No, you don't.
不 你不知道
I don't think you know what I'm talking about,
我觉得你不知道我在说什么
and I don't think you appreciate
我觉得你也不理解
what I'm telling you right now.
我到底想跟你说什么
What I'm telling you is that I saw 12 of my brothers
我要说的是我目睹了十二个兄弟
killed in front of me.
在我眼前惨遭杀害
Twelve.
十二个
You got dealt a bad hand.
要是你有什么不顺心的事情
Deal with it.
咬咬牙就忍♥过去了
Sorry. Enough with the apologies.
对不起 别再道歉了
Okay, Wendell?
好了 温德尔
Stop feeling sorry for yourself, man,
别再自怨自艾了 伙计
and keep fighting.
坚持抗争下去
I don't need to see another brother die.
我不想再看到我的兄弟死去
So, I have a match for the puncture wound you found in the rib.
我找到了和肋骨的伤痕相符的武器
Aldus Carter's thermocouple?!
奥尔德斯·卡特的电热偶
He did it?!
是他干的吗
You're absolutely certain it's this one.
你确定就是这个吗
His thermocouple has this unique tip
他的电热偶的顶端形状很独特
that matches the microsil perfectly.
能和模型上创口的形状很好地吻合
Didn't he say this records data
他不是说这东西
each time it takes body temperature?
每次量体温时都会记录数据吗
Yeah, he did.
他是这么说的
Hey, so if Aldus used this as a weapon,
所以要是奥尔德斯将它作为凶器
then that data should be stored here, too.
那些数据也都会被记录下来吧
Well, that should be easy to download.
要下载这些数据可是小菜一碟
There'll be one reading that's from me,
应该有一条我的记录
the rest will be his.
其余的都是他的
Huh. There's only one entry.
只有一条记录
That was mine, when I used it.
这是我用的时候的记录
So he must've erased it.
所以肯定是他把记录都删了
Wait, hold on, there might be another way.
等等 可能还有别的办法
I found traces of nano-composites
我在尸体上还发现了
with the nitrile rubber on the remains.
丁腈橡胶纳米复合材料
The examination gloves? Could be.
是检查手套吗 可能吧
I mean, it's a superhydrophobic coating, for sure.
我是说 那上面肯定有超疏水涂层
I'll need to do some tests to be certain, but...
我得做些检测才能确定 但是
Okay, well, check it out and call me back.
好的 查一下然后再给我打个电♥话♥
Great. Thanks.
好的 谢了
Okay, so what do we have?
好了 我们现在查到什么了
Aldus Carter placed an order for a piece of obsidian
奥尔德斯·卡特一个月前在一家网上石器店上
from an online flintknapping store a month ago.
定了一块黑曜石
Flintknapping?!
石器店
Making ancient tools and weapons
就是专门用火石或者黑曜石
out of flint and obsidian.
做古代的武器和工具的店
Lots of people do it.
很多人上那个网站
Just weird people, probably.
可能都是些怪胎吧
Right, okay-- was the piece he ordered
好的 那他定的石头
big enough to make a knife?
大小够做一把刀吗
Oh, yeah. If we get a search warrant,
足够了 要是咱们能搞一张搜查令
I bet we'll find the knapping tools at his place.
我打赌我们能在他那里发现敲击工具
The hard hammers, soft hammers--
硬锤 软锤
everything that he would've needed to make his weapon.
所有他用来制♥作♥武器的工具
Okay, well, bring him in. All right, great.
行 把他带过来 好的
Why are you following me?
你跟着我♥干♥啥
I can't believe this.
难以置信
After all that I've done to help you with your investigation,
为了你们的调查 我帮了那么多忙
you're accusing me of killing this woman?
你们现在说是我杀了这个女人
I... I don't even know her.
我甚至都不认识她
What possible motive could I have?
我能有什么动机杀她
Well, getting rid of Leona Saunders gave you
杀了莱欧娜·桑德斯使得你
an opportunity to showcase your products.
有机会来展示你的产品
which led to a substantial order
这会带来大批来自
from the Jeffersonian and other contractors.
杰斐逊实验室和其他承包商的订单
I would never kill for money.
我绝对不会为了钱杀人的
We have the murder weapon.
我们找到了凶器
And it's not the obsidian knife
而且不是和尸体一起烧毁
you burned on the remains in an attempt to mislead us.
用来误导我们的黑曜石刀
My thermocouple.
我的热电偶
But Dr. Saroyan is the one
但是是瑟罗博士
who planted those prongs into the corpse, not me.
把探针插♥进♥尸体里面的 不是我
Yeah, but you thought that you could erase,
对 但是你以为你能消除
you know, the memory of this "Thermal-cuppus."
这个"热电欧"的记录
Thermocouple.
热电偶
It's a thermocouple.
这是热电偶
And you thought you could cover your tracks.
而且你以为你能掩盖自己的行迹
But... you forgot about these.
但是 你忘了这些
Those.
那些
We found traces of nitrile rubber
我们发现了少许带有
with manganese oxide polystyrene nano-composite
氧化锰聚苯乙烯纳米复合物的丁腈橡胶
fused to the burned flesh of the victim.
融化在了受害人烧着的皮肤上
I can tie them to you.
我可以用这些证据指证你
Oh... that's impossible.
那不可能
The rubber is an exact match for your patented
橡胶完全符合你专利发明的
and, well, quite excellent non-stick gloves, Mr. Carter.
非常优秀的不粘手套 卡特先生
Couldn't do better with a fingerprint.
有指纹就够用了
And do not compliment the murderer. Sorry.
还有别表扬凶手 抱歉
Handling a corpse with nitrile rubber
用丁腈橡胶接触尸体
does not leave trace evidence, all right?
不会有物质残留
That's why my gloves are so good.
所以我的手套才这么牛
True, unless you were also handling
对 除非你同时还接触了
razor-sharp strips of magnesium
边缘锋利的镁条
which cut the glove and, in this case,
镁条切到了手套 而且这次
left traces of your DNA on the rubber.
还在橡胶上留下了你的DNA
That's brilliant.
太精彩了
This has been a worthy defeat.
我输得心服口服
That's it?
这就完了
Well, there's nothing more to discuss, actually.
实际上 没什么好说的了
Bones, there is a lot to discuss here.
骨头 这里要说的多了
What about Leona?
莱欧娜怎么回事
Why her?
为什么是她
Because of a video spectral comparator I was developing.
因为我过去研究的视频光谱比较设备
I found out she was stealing my designs
我发现她窃取了我的设计
and that's the only reason she was sleeping with me.
并且她只是为了这个才和我发♥生♥关♥系♥
You... and she was... wow.
你 她...
Um, sorry, one more thing.
抱歉 还有一件事
Um, I will still be able to work on the comparator in prison.
我在狱中仍然可以继续研究比较器
I think it could be very valuable to your team.
我认为我可以很好地帮助你的小组
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表