Yeah, well, there's more.
对 但是还有其他的
So, the stomach contents--
胃容物
turns out there was wine sediment in the mix,
里面有红酒沉淀物
made from a very rare,
而且是用一种非常罕见
almost extinct French grape called carmenere.
几乎绝迹的名为佳美娜的葡萄酿造的
Can you trace it? I already did.
你能查到来源吗 已经查到了
It was only used by four French vintners --
只有四家法国酿酒商使用这种酒
Pauillac, Margaux, Latour and Lafite.
波亚克 玛哥斯 拉图尔和拉菲
All very expensive wines.
都是昂贵红酒品牌
Yeah, exactly. And the mass spec
没错 而且质谱检测结果显示
also identified strawberries and chocolate.
其中还有草莓和朱古力
Sounds like our victim had a little romantic dinner
听上去咱们的死者在前晚
on her last night.
吃了一顿浪漫晚餐
With someone who really knows their wine.
还是跟一个对红酒有研究的人
So, we have to trace Leona's last steps in order to...
所以我们要追踪莱欧娜死前的去处
No, actually we don't.
不 用不着
So, I called the room service manager at the hotel.
我打过电♥话♥给酒店的客房♥服务部经理
The night before Leona was murdered,
莱欧娜被杀前晚
a tray of chocolate-covered strawberries
他们给一位客人送过一盘
was delivered to a guest
裹着朱古力的草莓
along with a thousand-dollar bottle of Chateau Margaux.
和一瓶价值一千美金的玛哥斯红葡萄酒
Let me guess, the hotel guest was Leona Saunders.
让我猜猜 那名客人正是莱欧娜·桑德斯
No, it was Dr. Edward Harkness,
不 是埃德华·哈克尼斯博士
the director of the Forensic Science Convention.
法医学会议的负责人
We know that Leona Saunders was in your room at 3:00 a.m.
我们知道莱欧娜·桑德斯在被害当天
on the morning of the day she was murdered.
凌晨三点在你房♥间
Because the Jeffersonian found the sediment
因为杰斐逊实验室在她的胃部找到了
from the Margaux in her stomach, correct?
玛哥斯红酒的沉淀物对吧
Correct.
没错
Yes, I was expecting this.
我早预料到了
"A great, a good and a right mind is a kind
"伟大 善良 正确的思想
of divinity lodged in flesh.
是居住在肉体里的神性
Sadly it is always the flesh that gets the better of us."
可悲的是 人们往往被肉体所控制"
Seneca.
塞内佳[古罗马哲学家]
Ah! You know your classics, young man.
你对经典文学有所涉猎嘛 年轻人
Bravo.
干得漂亮
Ironically, my relationship
讽刺的是 我和莱欧娜之间的关系
with Leona started at the convention last year.
始于去年的法医学大会
As you, well, may be aware,
正如你也许也知道的一样
conventions usually devolve into carnivals of indiscretion.
这种大会通常都会充斥着不检点的行为
And even I, the ringmaster,
就连我这个领导者
fell victim to its hedonistic pleasures.
也败给了肉体上的享乐
So, you cheated on your wife,
你背叛了你妻子
now you've turned it into a poem.
还把这事美化成诗
That's great.
真棒
Why don't you just tell me what happened?
你何不直接告诉我到底发生了什么呢
Leona was the love of my life.
莱欧娜是我今生挚爱
So, what's the story?
到底是怎么一回事
Did she meet somebody else at the convention? What?
她在大会上又看上别人了还是怎么的
No, I was not the jealous one.
不 嫉妒的人不是我
There was another woman before Leona.
我在莱欧娜之前还有个女朋友
She hired me as a forensic research consultant
她雇我为她当时在创作的一本书
for a book she was writing.
做法医研究顾问
We started seeing each other.
之后我们就开始约会
But when I met Leona, I broke it off.
但我遇到莱欧娜之后就跟她分手了
She never forgave me for leaving her.
她一直没原谅我离开她
And your other woman?
这女人是谁
Tess Brown.
苔丝·布朗
Hey, Dr. B.
布纳恩教授
So, I identified some particulate matter
我识别出了我在残骸上
I found in the remains.
找到的一些微粒
It was in the stab wounds.
是在刀伤处找到的
What is it?
是什么
Obsidian.
黑曜石
Oh, obsidian was used
早在阿舍利时代
as early as the Acheulean Age for weapons.
黑曜石就被用来制♥造♥武器了
Yeah, well, I think it's still being used for weapons.
看来现在它仍被用来制♥造♥武器
How much did you find?
你找到了多少
About 600 grams.
大概600克
Sufficient mass for an obsidian knife.
足够用来做黑曜石刀了
And a magnesium fire would melt an obsidian knife,
镁火足以融化黑曜石刀
leaving only traces of a murder weapon.
只留下凶器的痕迹
Tess Brown used an obsidian weapon
苔丝·布朗在她第一部小说中
in her first novel.
就写到过黑曜石武器
I'll check the bones for other fragments.
我查一下骨头上有没有其它碎片
Okay.
好的
Hey, I thought Wendell was helping you out.
温德尔不是在帮你吗
Oh, he had an appointment for his clinical trial.
他约好了要去做临床试验
He should be back...
他应该
Actually, he was supposed to be back by now.
实际上 他现在该回来了
I thought he said that he was just going
他不是说他只是去
to get a quick injection.
打上一针而已吗
Should we be worried?
我们该担心吗
Of course not.
当然不用
No, I'm...
不 我
There's probably traffic.
也许是堵车了
Yeah. Yeah.
是啊 没错
I talked to your publisher-- he dropped you.
我找过你的出版商 他停止给你出书了
Because of a video where I said a few inappropriate things.
因为我在一个视频里说了些不恰当的话
Right, like calling your fans "idiots".
没错 比如称你的粉丝为"蠢货"
I have a neighbor who reads your books,
我有个邻居就看你的书
she's definitely an idiot.
她绝对是个蠢货
Right. So your publisher gave you
你的出版商决定再给你个机会
another shot because you had another big idea for a book.
因为你下本书有个绝好的桥段
Yes. Which you titled Hotter than My Heart.
是的 书名为《比心更炽热》
Kind of a crime in itself.
听上去就像个罪行
Murder at a forensic convention with, uh, cops and experts.
在满是警♥察♥和专家的法医学大会上杀人
That's ironic.
真是讽刺
There's no crime in being at the right place at the right time.
恰好在那个时间和地点出现不犯法吧
No, it is if you were lying about where you were.
但如果你对自己的行踪撒谎 就犯法了
We have video evidence that proves you were never
我们有录像证明你不像自己所说的那样
in the ballroom like you said you were.
待在宴会厅里
Do you think I'd commit a murder to get a book deal?
你认为我会为了出书而杀人吗
Yeah, I do. I actually think you would.
是的 我真认为你干的出来
But, you know what, that's not why you killed Leona.
但是 这不是你杀害莱欧娜的原因
Why don't you tell us about your relationship with Dr. Harkness?
你为什么不告诉我们你和哈克尼斯博士之间的关系
I hired him as a forensic consultant on one of my books.
我雇他为我的一本书做法医学顾问
He read my manuscript, gave me some notes.
他看过我的手稿 给了我一些建议
It was purely professional.
我们之间是纯专业间的来往
"Purely professional." Do you hear that?
"纯专业" 你听见了吗
I'm sure he gave you lots of information on how
我敢肯定他教了你很多如何杀人的信息
to commit a murder, that must have been really helpful.
那肯定非常有用
We also have evidence you and Dr. Harkness spent time together
我们还有证据显示你和哈克尼斯博士在一起
at several hotels in Miami,
在迈阿密 拉斯维加斯
Las Vegas, Hawaii.
和夏威夷的若干个酒店里
Hawaii. Aloha e.
夏威夷 你好啊[当地语]
What did Edward say?
埃德华说了什么
That stumpy little toad.
那个又矮又胖的癞蛤♥蟆♥
Well, he said that you became very, very jealous
他说你得知莱欧娜的事以后
after you found out about, uh, Leona.
非常非常吃醋
Right now, he's looking pretty credible.
现在看来 他的话很可信
You know...
你知道
I hired another consultant.
我还雇用过另一个顾问
An attorney.
一个法律顾问
And I'd like to call her right now, if you don't mind.
你们不介意的话 我现在要打给她
Any word from Wendell?
有温德尔的消息吗
Not yet.
还没有
Do you think we can call the doctors
你觉得我们要不要打给
who are administering the trial?
负责化验的医生
Maybe something happened to him.
没准他出什么事了
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表