about serving the warrant, you know?
关于搜查的笔记
Maybe even something about Sanderson.
甚至是有关桑德森的笔记
Okay, but these are all covered in blood.
但是这些纸都浸满了血
Yeah, that's why I'm using this.
所以我用了这个
It's blood detergent.
这是血迹清洁剂
So, it'll solubilize the blood
它会与血液溶解
and remove it enzymatically.
并用酶解法将血迹去掉
That's for clothes and skin, though.
但这个是用于衣物和皮肤表面的
Wouldn't it destroy the ink that Sweets used
这难道不会溶掉斯维斯
to write the notes? Absolutely.
用来记笔记的墨水吗 当然会
But as long as I don't swell the paper,
但只要我不把纸泡胀
it should leave the impression of the stylus.
笔尖留下的痕迹还是可以看到的
Which I could then read
然后我就可以用静电检测器
using electrostatic detection.
扫描出他的笔记了
That is the plan.
就是这么打算的
I'm thinking Sanderson sends someone to meet Emory
我猜桑德森派了什么人和埃默里见面
to get the documents.
以便拿到文件
And that person kills Emory
然后那人杀了埃默里
and uses the bullet's entry wound to obscure the act.
并用子弹的射入伤掩盖事实
I couldn't get a judge to reissue the warrant.
我找不到法官来重新发布搜查令
What?! Why?!
什么 为什么
Sanderson said because he already complied,
桑德森说因为他已经配合了调查
he doesn't have the requested documents anymore.
他手上没有我们要找的文件了
That's because he killed Sweets and he took them.
那是因为他杀了小甜甜然后拿走了文件
Until you find something concrete,
除非你能找到确凿证据
we can't touch Sanderson.
否则我们动不了桑德森
And his lawyers told my boss
而且他的律师告诉我的上司说
Sanderson is prepared to spend whatever it takes
桑德森已经准备好了不惜一切代价
to keep the D.O.J off his back.
让司法部不再烦他
Oh, right, and you're telling me that doesn't raise a red flag?
好吧 然后你来告诉我这是个好消息吗
It makes me sick, cherie,
我也觉得恶心 亲爱的
but that's how the world works.
但是这个世界就是这样
Not my world.
我的世界不是这样
I used an ESDA scan to pick up the indentations
我用了电子自动化扫描来识别
left behind by the stylus of the pen.
纸上留下的笔尖痕迹
"Oooder"?
"伍珀"
"Cooper."
是"库珀"
Lance smushed his letters together
兰斯有时会把字写在一起
cause he wrote so fast.
因为他写字速度太快
Because the ideas just poured out of him.
因为他总是思如泉涌
"Cooper, Defiant, Frightened."
"库珀 目中无人 惊恐"
It makes sense that Cooper would wait
这样就说得通为什么库珀要等到
until he was dying before he stood up to the blackmailers.
临死前才敢面对勒索他的人了
"Sanderson,
"桑德森
Believer, Powerful...
信徒 强大的
Acolyte."
随行者"
And then a bunch of question marks.
还写了好几个问号♥
Acolyte. Acolyte is a follower.
随行者 意思是追随者
Did you see the cross?
看到那个十字架了吗
Maybe he's saying he's religious.
他可能想表达桑德森是教♥徒♥
You think this whole thing could be a cult?
你觉得整件事都和邪教有关吗
Daisy, what is it?
黛西 怎么了
Seeley, Seeley, Seeley.
瑟雷 瑟雷 瑟雷
It's what Lance wanted to name the baby.
兰斯想给宝宝起这个名
Where did you go, Booth?
布斯 你去哪了
You know, you...
你...
you can't just run away...
你不能就这样逃避
Where did you get those?
你从哪搞来的
Well, they took all my weapons when they arrested me,
他们逮捕我的时候 没收了所有武器
so I just went and I replaced them.
我只是去物归原主
Nothing wrong with that, right?
这没什么问题吧
You did this legally?
按规定领回来的吗
You know what? We need protection.
我们需要保护好自己
What are you planning to do, Booth?
你打算干什么 布斯
Don't ask about things you don't need to know about, all right?
别问了 你不会想知道答案的
What? You don't think I need to know if you intend to kill a man?!
什么 你觉得我没必要知道你想杀人吗
We can't get to Sanderson, all right?
我们没办法扳倒桑德森
He's already killed Sweets!
他已经杀了小甜甜
It's only a matter of time before he comes for us again!
迟早会再找上我们俩的
So you're gonna kill him on a hunch?
所以你仅凭直觉就去杀人吗
Because that's all it is now, Booth.
布斯 现在情况就是这样
Really? Look at the evidence!
是吗 看看这些证据
Uh, I have! There's nothing, Booth. Not yet!
我看过了 还没查出什么 布斯
Stop! I don't want to talk about this anymore. We're done!
够了 我不想再说这些了 谈话结束
Then you are on your own
那你就自己查吧
because I don't want to be connected to any part of this... or you.
因为我不想再和这件事有牵连 还有你
Who you are now, it's...
你现在的样子
you're not someone I want in my life!
我不想让这样的你出现在我的生活里
In my daughter's life.
还有我女儿的生活里
All right, do you have any idea what you're saying?!
你知道你自己在说些什么吗
Yes! I always know what I'm saying.
我知道 我一直都很清楚
Enjoy your new house! Oh, great!
好好享受新家吧 很好
Okay, that's fine! What are you gonna do, huh?
非常好 那你打算怎么做
You're just gonna run away now?
你就打算这样逃避吗
Just leave me here?!
留我一个人在这吗
Booth, you are the one who's running away!
布斯 逃避的人可是你
You're running away from everything you believe in! Why?
你在逃避你的一切信仰 为什么
Because it's not going the way you want it to?
因为事情没有按你所想的发展吗
Because it's too difficult for you?
因为你难以接受事实吗
What kind of man does that make you, huh?
你现在变成什么样了
How will you face your God if you...
要是你杀了一位无辜的人
kill an innocent man?
你要怎么面对上帝
Is your faith in him so weak?
你对上帝的信仰就这么脆弱吗
Your faith in...
还有你对...
in me?
我的信心也是吗
You're a good man, Booth.
你是个好人 布斯
Don't let them take that away!
不要就这么自甘堕落啊
Because that really will be the death of you.
因为那样你就真的无药可救了
I just want this to stop.
我只想阻止这一切
I want this to stop.
我想阻止这一切
It will.
会的
Faith.
因为信仰
Faith.
信仰
Ms. Wick?
维克小姐
Have you been here all night?
你在这待了一整晚吗
I couldn't be alone in that apartment.
我没法一个人在家里待着
So I came here.
所以就来这了
I thought maybe Lance could give us some more help.
心想也许兰斯能够再多提供些帮助
Dr. Edison and I have already determined
我和埃迪森博士都已经确定
that there's no more to be learned from his remains.
这具尸骨已经没有可研究的地方了
I disagree.
我不赞同
Did you notice the remodeled talar dome fracture to his foot?
你注意到他的脚上距骨穹形骨裂已经重建愈合
Lance must've played soccer as a kid.
兰斯小时候一定常踢足球
I didn't know that.
我都不知道这事
Yes. Neither did I.
我也不知道
Or these.
还有这里
Remodeled fractures to his left radius and ulna.
左桡骨和尺骨也重建愈合了
I should leave you alone.
我不该打扰你
Please don't go.
求你别走
You're the only one who can see him like I can.
只有你能像我这样解读他
It's like we can have one last conversation.
就好像我和他能最后一次聊天
A left radius and ulna indicate fractures
左桡骨和尺骨表明骨折
that happened about 20 years ago.
是发生在20年前
He fell out of a tree house.
他从树屋上摔了下来
He said he was so excited,
他说他当时特别激动
he lost his balance on the rope ladder, and splat.
然后在绳梯上没站稳摔了下来
Extended articular facets on the joints of the metacarpals.
掌骨关节面很大
I forgot how proficient he was at the piano.
都忘了他钢琴弹得可棒了
He played for the baby every night.
他每晚都弹给宝宝听
Daisy, do you have family?
黛西 你家人呢
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表