Yeah. So you lock me up. Prison,
是的 你把我关起来好了 监狱
the loony bin-- it's all the same to me.
疯人院 对我来说都差不多
So you saying you killed him?
你是说你杀了他吗
I could have.
我是有可能杀了他
That's what he proved, right?
他不就是要证明这一点吗
That I'm capable of horrible things.
他想说我会干出很多可怕的事
Just like you.
你也差不多
This isn't about me, Alex.
这跟我没关系 亚历克斯
Sure, it is.
当然有关系
His work was about what any of us are capable of, even you.
他就是要说明我们能做出什么事来 包括你
I'd like to focus on you now.
我现在的关注点在你身上
I mean, you don't... you don't think
我是说 你不觉得
that there were nice people in Rwanda
在卢旺达 塞尔维亚甚至是
or Serbia or even Syria?
叙利亚也是会有好人的吗
Fairbanks proved that given the right circumstances,
费尔班克斯证实在一定的环境因素影响下
these nice people can pick up a machete
这些好人也会抄起一把砍刀
and hack someone to death.
把一个人活活砍死
In-in the test, I killed someone.
在实验中 我杀了人
But not for real.
但那不是真的
I didn't know that at the time.
我当时不知道
I killed an innocent person,
我杀了一个无辜的人
and I don't know how to live with that.
我都不知道该如何背负着这种罪孽活下去
Well, maybe you wanted revenge.
说不定你想向他复仇
Maybe.
说不定
This is my first nooner.
这是我第一次跟人中午约会
Really?
真的吗
Um, you were supposed to say "Mine, too."
你应该说你也是
I was getting around to it.
我刚准备说
It's okay.
没关系
It's exciting how much we have
我们这样相互了解对方
to discover about each other, isn't it?
实在是太棒了 对吗
What?
怎么了
Nothing, I just...
没什么 我只是
No, I just meant, like, you and I
不 我只是说 你和我
feels right, doesn't it?
这感觉很对 是吗
I mean, it feels like we've known each other forever.
感觉好像已经认识了很久
Yeah.
是啊
It doesn't feel right to you?
你觉得这感觉不对吗
It sure seemed like it did.
看起来好像真的是这样
No.
不是的
Sure it does.
这感觉很对
You're amazing.
你太棒了
I guess everything's just, you know, happening so fast.
我想应该是因为这一切都发生得太快了
I know, but... what the hell, right?
我知道 但是管他呢
Yeah, what the hell?
是啊 管他呢
You know, I should, I should really get back to work.
我 我应该回去工作了
Really? I thought we were gonna grab a bite?
真的吗 我以为咱俩要一起吃个饭呢
Yeah, I know, but, uh, the time and, uh, um...
我知道 但是时间...
a nooner isn't a really good excuse for being late.
午间约会可不能成为迟到的理由
Right.
好吧
I'll call you later?
我迟点打给你吧
Okay.
好的
There's evidence of remodeling to the victim's
死者下颌骨的左下缘
lower left margin of the mandible.
有骨折后修复的痕迹
Did you hear me, Mr. Bray?
你听到没 布雷先生
Um, yes. The mandible.
是的 颌骨
Uh, and there are remodeled fractures
第六和第七根肋骨的脊柱侧面
in the lateral curvature of the sixth and seventh ribs.
也有骨折后修复的痕迹
Are you okay?
你没事吧
I'm not good at reading people's emotions,
虽然我不擅长揣测别人的情绪
but you do seem distracted.
但你看上去心不在焉的
And yesterday you were smiling excessively.
然后昨天你又笑开了花
I'm-I'm fine. Sorry.
我没事 不好意思
Then please concentrate.
那就集中一下注意力
Judging by the degree of remodeling,
根据恢复的程度
these injuries appear to be about two years old.
这些应该是两年前造成的伤
Just before Alex Heck was confined to a mental hospital.
刚好在亚历克斯·赫克被送到精神病院之前
Maybe he came back to finish what he started.
说不定是他来完成他的报复行动
Um, Mr. Bray, take a look at this color variation
布雷先生 看看这个下颌骨左下缘
in the inferior margin of the left side of the mandible.
内部边缘的颜色变化
It's a cadaveric bone graft.
这是骨移植
Yes, but from the prevalence of fibrous union,
是的 但是现在聚合纤维物这么盛行
it's unlikely this procedure was performed in the U.S.
美国一般不会做这种手术
I'll run a DNA test to see where the bone came from.
我去检测DNA 看看是哪里的骨头
I thought the problem was your simulated sun needed to set?
我以为你要设置好模拟的阳光
Yes, but over days.
是啊 不过那得花好几天
So, let there not be light!
所以 不要有光
Perfect.
太棒了
All right, now, all I need to do
好了 那我现在就只要
is add the blood...
加入血液
and it is snack time for the hydrangeas.
让这些绣球花自己长着吧
Excellent.
太棒了
Ready?
准备好了吗
And... go!
开始
Look-- they're starting to change.
快看 有变化了
Wow, it's working!
成功了
Okay, stop!
好了 停下
Ooh, I didn't know blood was so pretty.
我还不知道血色这么漂亮呢
Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes.
是的 是的 是的 是的
Time of death was eight days and 14 hours ago.
死亡时间是8天14小时之前
I'll go isolate the bird cam photos from around that time
我去查查那段时间拍下来的照片
and you should feed Skinner.
你应该喂喂斯金纳了
Yes.
是的
Yes, Mr. Bray?
什么事 布雷先生
I have the results of the DNA test.
DNA检测的结果出来了
The grafted bone came from a Brazilian national.
移植骨是个巴西人的
Oh, Fairbanks was hospitalized in Brazil
费尔班克斯因为下颌骨骨折
two years ago with a broken mandible.
两年前在巴西住过院啊
It was a parasailing accident.
那是一场滑翔伞事故
Well, he wasn't in good physical shape.
他的身体不是很好
Parasailing seems like a foolish pursuit.
去玩滑翔伞也太莽撞了吧
So, he was in Brazil with Tabitha the grad student?
所以他当时是跟研究生塔比瑟在巴西
No. He was in Brazil with another grad student.
不 他是跟另一个研究生在巴西
I knew it was just one piece of the puzzle.
我发现这只是其中的一部分
If I put the scaphoid together with the radius...
如果把舟状骨和桡骨放在一起
I got a perfect fit.
痕迹完全对得上
It forms an arc-- they do fit.
形成了一个弧形 的确对上了
It appears to be a human bite mark.
看起来是人类留下的咬痕
And judging by the curve
从弧度
and the size of the dental arcade,
和牙齿的大小判断
the bite was made by a female.
应该是个女性干的
Victoria Andrews.
维多利亚·安德鲁斯
I'll get a warrant and pull her dental records.
我去申请搜查令调查她的牙科病例
So Victoria did it?
所以是维多利亚干的吗
Look at the diastemata of Victoria's incisors
你看维多利亚的门齿的齿隙
in relation to the dental lacerations on the victim.
和在死者尸骨上发现的咬痕比较一下
Was I supposed to know what you just said?
我应该明白你说的是什么意思吗
No, you're just supposed to nod.
不 你应该点头就好了
Eventually she's gonna tell you what it means.
最后她会告诉你是什么意思的
Well, the spaces between Victoria's teeth are too wide
维多利亚的齿隙很大
for these marks to have been left by her.
这咬痕不可能是她留下的
See? I thought you guys would be working much better by now.
看到没 我以为你们两个已经有默契了
He does knows the PH of blood,
他的确知道血液的酸碱度
which is impressive.
挺让我刮目相看的
I got a high "B" in my chem lab.
我化学实验课成绩得了良好呢
That's great.
真棒
So we can't tie Victoria to the murder?
无法证明维多利亚是凶手吗
Only circumstantially.
只有旁证
Okay. Anything else?
好吧 还有什么线索
Angela saw a female form in the shadow
安琪拉发现了一个女性身形的人影
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表