like the one we found at the ironworks.
和我们在钢铁厂找到的一样
This is our guy.
同一个凶手
Which means we definitely got the wrong guy on death row.
这也说明 我们送了个无罪的人进死囚区
Based on the pitting on the bones, these remains
根据骨头上的凹陷
have been in the ammonia for roughly three months.
这些遗骸在氨水里大概泡了三个月
That fits the right time frame based on our killer's pattern.
这符合凶手作案的时间规律
Hopefully, I can pinpoint a more specific
只要拿到氨水的样本
time of death once I get a sample of the ammonia here.
我应该就能确定死亡时间
Well, we need to hose down the remains immediately.
我们得立即接软管清洗残骸
N-n-no, that could wash away vital evidence.
不 不行 那样会把关键证据也冲走的
If we don't, the ammonia's gonna keep eating away
如果不那样 氨水会不断侵蚀掉
at what little tissue we have.
已有的小块体组织
Forward protrusion of the anterior aspect of the mandible.
下颌骨前侧向前突出
Narrow zygomatic arch.
颧弓狭窄
The victim's a black female.
受害者是黑人女性
His first female victim.
第一位女性受害人
That we know of.
已知的第一个
Here you are. Keep it.
给您 请拿好
Thank you, ma'am.
欢迎惠顾 女士
Judge Edwards.
爱德华兹法官
This cup of coffee I'm drinking.
这杯咖啡我喝定了
We found another victim, same M.O.
找到另一位受害者了 同样的犯案手法
The evidence matches the other victims.
证据和其他受害人相符合
Evidence? Real evidence?
证据 货真价实的证据
This victim has been dead for three months.
这位被害人已经死了三个月
Her tattooed flesh was found hanging at the crime scene.
犯罪现场悬挂着她的皮肉 上面有纹身
Just like at the ironworks factory.
跟钢铁厂一样
And they found a similar work area at the plant,
而且在工厂找到了类似的操作区
with bloody restraints, worktables.
血淋淋的束缚装置 还有工作台
It's all in the file.
文件里都有
Alex Rockwell has been
亚历克斯·洛克威尔已经
in solitary confinement on death row for seven months.
在死囚区单独监禁了七个月
He could not have done this.
这些他没法做
I sympathize with what you're trying to do,
我理解你们的努力
but Rockwell's was a very highly publicized trial.
但洛克威尔案的审判过程公众都很清楚
This latest murder could be a copycat killing.
最近这起凶案可能是模仿杀人
No... the method is too precise,
不可能 作案手法太精确了
too exacting to be a copycat.
模仿犯不可能做到
Why don't we all just admit
我们干嘛不直接承认
what's really happening here?
究竟怎么一回事
Executing Alex Rockwell furthers your political aspirations
作为一个提倡重刑的国会候选人
as a law and order candidate.
处死他有助你的政♥治♥抱负
I don't give a crap what you think about me, Miss Julian.
我才不管你怎么想 吉莉安小姐
The law is the law.
法律就是法律
Provide me with proof
给我证据
that Rockwell did not kill Nabors,
证明洛克威尔没有杀害纳伯斯
Freeman or Widmer,
弗里曼或者韦德默
or he will be executed as planned in nine hours.
否则死刑会在九小时后如期执行
Damn.
见鬼
"Harbor no ill will.
"勿怀恶意
Forgive those who might hurt and betray you.
原谅伤害或背叛你的人
Expect nothing, but give everything.
无所求 不吝予
What others say is not who you are.
你是谁非由他人决定
The love you hold inside is who you are.
关键在于心中有爱
Trust in the LORD, for there is no other justice than in him.
信奉耶♥和♥华♥ 因他最知公正
Love, Papa."
爱你的 爸爸"
Rockwell, it's time.
洛克威尔 时间到了
For my son.
给我儿子
Sure.
没问题
Open 14.
开14号♥
14 open.
14号♥开
Step out.
往外走
We'll take you to the holding room.
要带你去等候室
You'll wait there until it's time
时间到了
to take you to the execution chamber.
就去行刑室
Right hand.
伸右手
There's a deep striation to the victim's anterior C-6.
第六颈椎前侧有一条很深的切口
Well, that confirms that she bled out
这就确证她和其他受害人一样
through her jugular vein like the other victims.
颈静脉流血而死
I also found kerf marks on the victim's right clavicle
在右锁骨和胸廓上部
and marks on the upper thorax.
我还发现有切痕
She was definitely killed by the same person
杀她的凶手和杀害另外四个人的
who murdered all the other four victims.
肯定是同一个人
Ooh, I got a match.
找到匹配了
Already?
那么快
Yeah, looks like an ex-con.
是啊 看来有案底
Seems like the black-sleeve rose tattoo really did the trick.
黑皮肤手臂上的玫瑰花纹身起了关键作用
It was listed as a unique identifier.
列表显示它是独一无二的识别材料
Tracy Taylor, 33,
特蕾西·泰勒 33岁
reported missing by her parole officer two months ago.
两个月前她的假释官上报失踪
Possession, dealing, DUIs, prostitution.
藏♥毒♥ 贩毒 酒驾 卖♥♥淫
This little Tracy Taylor was a busy woman.
这个小特蕾西·泰勒还真忙啊
Makes her a perfect candidate to be purified.
使得她成为一个需要得到净化的完美人选
So I get why this sick puppy thinks
我明白这个变♥态♥认为
the ex-cons need to be purified,
那些有前科的人需要得到净化
but what did Father Nabors and Barnes do
可是纳伯斯神父和巴恩斯做了什么
to earn their spot on the list?
给自己招来如此横祸呢
I have no idea. When we catch him, you can ask him yourself.
我不知道 等我们抓到他时你可以亲口问他
Spoke to Tracy Taylor's parole officer;
我刚联♥系♥过特蕾西·泰勒的假释官
apparently, Tracy was getting her life back together.
据他说特蕾西改邪归正了
And I'm planning on entering the Miss USA Pageant. Right?
我还准备参加美国小姐选美呢 是吧
He said that she was regularly attending
假释官说她会按时参加
Narcotics Anonymous meetings.
匿名戒毒会
Let me guess -- the same meetings that Thomas Saltz attended.
让我猜猜 跟托马斯·索尔兹参加的是同一个
You got it. Look, I want Saltz back in here now.
说的没错 我要把索尔兹再抓回来问话
And anyone else from the N.A. meeting
还有任何那个戒毒会里任何有可能
who may have seen him and Tracy Taylor together
在特蕾西·泰勒失踪那天
the day she disappeared.
曾经看到过他们在一起的人
On it.
马上去办
Right, okay, so witnesses at the meetings say
戒毒会上有目击者称
that you and Tracy Taylor fought for months
在特蕾西·泰勒失踪前
leading up to her disappearance.
你们俩已经吵了好几个月了
One guy even said that you were the reason
甚至有人说特蕾西不再去戒毒会
Tracy stopped coming to the meetings.
完全是因为你
Oh, so now I've killed five people?
怎么着 我现在一下子杀了五个人吗
Did you call Flender?
你们打过电♥话♥给弗兰德吗
'Cause I'm not saying anything till he gets me a lawyer.
在他给我请律师之前 我不会再说一个字了
Really? Okay, what was it, huh? She get on your nerves?
是吗 到底是怎么回事 她把你惹恼了吗
She find out about the other murders?
她发现你杀害其他人的事了
Maybe she knew that you weren't at N.A.
也许她知道康纳·弗里曼被害当晚
the night that Connor Freeman was murdered.
你根本没去参加戒毒会
That makes sense. What?
这很合理不是吗
She's the only one standing between you
只有她能攻破你那完美的
and the perfect alibi? No.
不在场证明 不
You guys are wrong. Oh, really?
你们搞错了 是吗
Why don't you help us out, then?
那你何不告诉我们实情呢
Tracy and I fought.
我跟特蕾西是不和
She kept trying to get me using again.
因为她老是教唆我复吸
Why'd she finally stop? I don't know.
她后来怎么放弃了 我不知道
Maybe someone threatened to call the cops on her.
也许有人威胁要报♥警♥抓她吧
I swear on my mama's soul,
我用我妈的灵魂发誓
I had no idea that she was dead.
我根本不知道她已经死了
Kyle Martin. Who is Kyle Martin?
凯尔·马丁 凯尔·马丁是谁
Please don't tell me you found another victim.
千万别告诉我你又发现一名死者
No. I've been looking
不是 我一直在找
for the link between Leonard Barnes
莱纳德·巴尼斯
and anyone else in Rockwell's life.
和洛克威尔生命中其他人的联♥系♥
And he's the link.
而他就是那个联♥系♥
So who is he? What's the connection?
他是谁 他们之间是什么关系
He was Barnes' driver.
他是巴恩斯的司机
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表