Anyway, I got some X rays over there
总之 那边有X光片
if you want to take a look while you're waiting.
如果你想边等边看的话
There's an abrasion on the second distal phalanx.
第二远节指骨有擦伤
Yes, the victim was cut.
是啊 被害者被割伤了
Maybe by the sculpture?
可能是被雕像弄的
No, no. It was a different metal.
不是 金属不同
It's aluminum with less than one percent manganese.
是铝加少于百分之一的锰
It's what they make cans out of.
那是做罐头的材料
Um, it probably just happened on the barge.
也许只会发生在船上吧
Well, the curvature is consistent with a can,
伤痕的弯曲形状与罐头吻合
but this abrasion is perimortem.
可是伤口周围已经感染了
Wait a minute, that might actually explain
等等 也许那正能解释
the other particulates that I found in the cut.
我在伤口里发现的另一种微粒
Listen to this.
听听这个
Salmon, sardines, flax meal, chicken liver.
三文鱼 沙丁鱼 亚麻籽饼粉 鸡肝
That's everything that you'd find in a can of cat food.
那是猫粮的成分
Except for antifreeze.
除了防冻剂
Actually, antifreeze tastes sweet to animals.
实际上 防冻剂在动物尝起来是甜的
It's the reason so many household pets consume it and die.
正因如此 很多家养宠物食用后就死了
Which means that someone was trying to poison Skinner.
说明有人想毒死斯金纳
Well, we need to examine him.
我们需要检查一下他
Perhaps he scratched or bit the killer.
他有可能挠了或者咬了凶手
Congratulations, driver.
恭喜你 司机
Officer Stop 'n Go gives
电子交♥警♥允许你
you the green light to get back on the road.
重新开车上路了
Yeah, that's what I'm talking about, yeah! Thank you!
这才像话 谢谢
Why are you acting like your hockey team the Finers won?
你为啥高兴的像飞星者曲棍球队赢了似的
Not the Finers, they're the Flyers.
不是飞星者 是飞行者
That doesn't matter. Look,
那不重要 看
Officer Stop 'n Go passed me. Congratulations, driver.
电子交♥警♥让我过了 恭喜你 司机
What do you say we go for a drive to celebrate?
你说我们开车兜一圈庆祝一下怎么样
Well, right now I'd rather arrest a murderer
我现在更想抓住凶手
who will also be charged with animal cruelty.
这个人还涉嫌虐待动物
You were looking for me?
你在找我吗
Yes, it looks like someone tried to poison the cat.
是的 貌似有人想给猫下毒
Skinner?
斯金纳
So what's a skinny cat have to do with anything here?
这只瘦猫跟案件有什么关系
It's actually not the cat, it's the bird the cat ate.
其实不是猫 是他吃的鸟
What bird did he eat?
他吃了什么鸟
I'm sorry, are you following this?
抱歉 你能听懂她在说啥
Sure, we've developed a shorthand.
当然 我们已经建立了默契
We have? Apparently.
我们有吗 当然了
So, what did Skinner eat?
所以 斯金纳吃了什么
I found bone fragments in his stomach.
我在他的胃里发现了骨骼残留
You cut open Skinner? What? No! No.
你解剖了斯金纳 什么 没有
I... I took X rays.
我照了X光片
The bones were from a Bewick's Wren.
那是比氏苇鹪鹩的骨头
All right, you sound very excited by this.
好吧 你听上去很兴奋
Bewick's Wren is on Maryland's endangered list.
比氏苇鹪鹩是马里兰州的濒危物种
Oh, my God. You're kidding.
天呐 不是吧
Right? It makes sense, doesn't it? Yes.
对吧 这就说得通了 对
I don't know if I like the shorthand thing.
我不确定我喜欢你们的默契
I think we just solved the case, Agent Booth.
我想我们刚解决了案子 布斯探员
I'll get her dental records and see if the bite mark is a match.
我去找她的牙科记录看是否和咬痕相符
You should be pleased with yourself for picking Aubrey.
你应该很高兴自己选择了奥布里
He's quite competent.
他挺能干的
Was that just a compliment?
我这是受到表扬了吗
I tell you what, why don't you just enjoy the spotlight for now
要我说 你就享受下现在的荣耀
and go finish the case, huh?
然后快去把案子结了
You wouldn't let anything happen to your precious birds,
你不允许你珍贵的鸟儿遭到任何不测
would you? This is silly.
对吧 这太荒唐了
I wouldn't hurt a fly.
我连只苍蝇都不会打
Well, it isn't a dead fly we're talking about.
我们不是在说死苍蝇
It's Randall Fairbanks.
我们在说兰德尔·费尔班克斯
As a lover of ornithology, you're well-versed in animal behavior.
作为鸟类爱好者 你熟知动物习性
You studied the migration patterns of Randall Fairbanks
你研究了兰德尔·费尔班克斯的出行习惯
so you could poison his cat when he wasn't home.
所以你就能在他外出的时候毒害他的猫
No. No, no.
不 不 不
But what you didn't know was that the professor
但是你不知道教授
was on a sabbatical, which is why
正在休假 所以
he caught you trying to kill Skinner.
他发现了你想杀害斯金纳
He grabbed the can of poisoned cat food from you
他从你手中夺过了有毒的猫食罐头
and cut his hand in the process.
并在过程中割伤了手
No, I-I don't think that's what happened.
不 你们说的不是真的
During the struggle you bit him.
在打斗中你咬了他
That bite mark matches your dental records.
咬痕与你的牙科记录相符
During the struggle you must've pushed him,
在打斗中 你肯定推了他
causing him to stumble backward
使他向后倒去
and impale himself on the garden sculpture.
背部被庭院雕塑刺穿
And then there's this.
然后还有这个
The saw that you used to cut him up.
你用来肢解他的锯子
The same saw you used on your birdhouses.
你还用这把锯子建鸟屋
His blood is on the blade.
锯面上有他的血
A child could prosecute this case and win, Ms. Von Mertens.
小孩都能告赢这个案子 冯·梅尔滕斯女士
How could I know that he'd impale himself?
我怎么会知道他会刺穿自己
Do you know how many times
你们知道有多少次
I begged him to put a bell on that creature?
我求他给那东西带个铃铛
Would that have been so hard?
有那么难吗
I-Is that too much to ask?
这个要求很过分吗
One little bell?
就一个小铃铛
I was just trying to protect the Bewick's Wren.
我只是想保护比氏苇鹪鹩
They're so beautiful.
它们那么美
There's really nothing like them.
它们无可比拟
Oh, Bones, I almost forgot.
骨头 我差点忘了
I got you a present.
我有礼物送你
Something so you can study up on your traffic signals.
有了这个你就能好好学学交通标志了
Very funny.
真有意思
I-I apologize for giving you incorrect information.
抱歉告诉你错误的信息
You know what, I tell you what,
你知道吗
I've been looking for something to hold over your head for years.
我找能难住你的东西找了好多年
So, you know what? I have to thank you.
所以 我得谢谢你
However, unlike you, I have never
不过 不像你 我可从来没有
received a citation for speeding.
收到过超速的罚单
That's because you drive like a grandma.
那是因为你开车像老太太
Face it, Booth-- I'm a much better driver than you are.
承认吧 布斯 我开车比你好得多
Says who? The State of Virginia, for starters.
谁说的 首先 弗吉尼亚州
So it's official.
所以是官方认证的
Okay, so if that's a challenge,
所以如果要比的话
I hope it ends in a super cool drag race.
我希望最后是超酷的汽车拉力赛
Oh, that sounds dangerous.
那听上去很危险
Well, it's not if you're behind the wheel.
如果你开车就危险不起来了
Instead of The Fast and the Furious,
不是速度与激♥情♥
it'd be the Slow and the Serious.
你那是缓慢与谨慎
I did once drive 83 on an interstate.
我曾经在洲际公路上开过83
Okay, that's it, you're under arrest.
行了 你被捕了
Stand up, turn around, hands behind the back.
起来 转身 手背后
Booth.
布斯
No, I got to report it, the law's the law in Virginia.
我要汇报 在弗吉尼亚法律就是法律
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表