good buddy Hayes was visiting your girlfriend Chloe
海耶斯 好几次都在晚上去见了
repeatedly at night.
你的女朋友克洛伊
Doesn't make any sense. Kind of makes sense to me.
这说不通啊 我觉得说得通
She is a good-looking girl.
她很漂亮
We think they were having an affair.
我们觉得他们在偷♥情♥
It's not possible.
这不可能
Definitely is possible, and if you found out about that,
绝对有可能 如果被你发现了
you probably would become very angry.
你说不定会很生气
I know Hayes, I know Chloe.
我了解海耶斯 我了解克洛伊
Neither of them would ever do that!
他俩不会做出这种事的
You just need to settle down.
你得冷静点
Then stop lying to me. I'm not lying.
那就别骗我 我没有骗你
I'm just presenting you the facts.
我只是在向你陈述事实
Agent Booth, she's here.
布斯探员 她来了
I just told her to wait outside.
我让她在外面等着
Right. Come on in.
好的 进来吧
Who is? Chloe? She's here?
谁 是克洛伊吗 她来了吗
Uh... ask her.
你们问她吧
She'll tell you she never cheated on me.
她会告诉你们她从来没出轨过
She loves me. Ask her. Chloe?
她爱我 去问她啊 克洛伊
Just settle down.
冷静点
No. Chloe!
不 克洛伊
Hi. This is so crazy,
这太疯狂了
but you didn't sleep with Hayes, right?
但是你没有跟海耶斯上♥床♥吧
You love me.
你爱我
Tell 'em.
告诉他们
Who the hell are you?
你是谁
So Noah's never even met Chloe in person?
所以诺亚从来没见过克洛伊真人吗
No, look, he only knew of her online.
听着 他只是从网络上了解他
But she doesn't know him at all.
可是她根本不认识他
Because that girl right there is not the one
因为坐在这的女生根本不是
that he was chatting with, okay?
跟他聊天的人 懂了吗
She is just an innocent bystander.
她只是个无辜的局外人
Okay, Hayes Robertson, okay,
好吧 海耶斯·罗伯特森
stole images of her on the Internet and created Chloe.
盗取了她在网络上的照片 捏造了克洛伊
So Chloe never changed her name to Alice.
所以克洛伊从来没把名字改成爱丽丝吗
Aubrey, she was always Alice.
奥布里 她一直是爱丽丝
Hayes catfished Noah. Exactly.
海耶斯骗了诺亚 没错
Since he knew that Noah never left his place,
既然他知道诺亚不会离开家
he could keep the scam going because these two
他可以继续装下去啊 因为这两人
would probably never meet.
说不定永远不会碰面
Guy was a control freak, all right?
那家伙是个控制狂 好吗
He created Chloe in order to control his best friend.
他捏造出克洛伊就是为了控制他最好的朋友
If Noah didn't know he was
如果诺亚根本不知道
being catfished and he'd never met Chloe before,
自己被骗了 也没见过克洛伊的话
then he doesn't have a motive to kill Hayes.
那他就没有杀害海耶斯的动机
Are you with me now?
你跟得上我的思路了吗
I'll go talk to him. You stay here.
我去跟他谈谈 你待在这
I'm so embarrassed.
太丢人了
I thought I was talking to you every day.
我以为我每天都是在和你聊天
I sent you gifts.
我还给你寄了礼物
You did? Really? Yeah.
真的吗 是啊
This... beautiful bracelet. Diamonds.
是一条很漂亮的手链 钻石的
I thought you'd love it.
我以为你会很喜欢的呢
Diamonds? 'Cause of your eyes.
为什么是钻石 因为你的眼睛
The way they shine, they remind me of diamonds.
它们发光的样子 让我想到钻石
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm an idiot. Uh, no. No, I,
我太蠢了 不不不 我...
Thanks.
谢谢你
He sent me jewelry.
他给我寄了首饰
No, no. He didn't s...
不 不 他没有寄...
No, Alice, he didn't send you jewelry, okay?
不 爱丽丝 他不是给你寄首饰
He sent Chloe jewelry.
他是给克洛伊寄首饰
Got it? Okay, so... neither one of you
懂了吗 所以你们俩
had any idea about what was going on here?
都不知道到底发生了什么吗
Not at all. No.
完全不知道 不知道
You never saw or talked to Hayes Robertson?
你从来没见过或者和海耶斯·罗伯特森说过话吗
I never even heard of him before now.
在此之前我从没听说过他
I can't believe he would do that to you.
难以相信他居然那样对你
I mean, you're so... sweet.
你人这么好
I don't think so. No, you are.
不是的 不 你是好人
If he wasn't dead,
如果他没死
I'd kill him myself.
我也会杀了他
It's just... none of this makes any sense.
只是...这一切都说不通
I know it's hard for you to take
我知道你现在很难
all this in right now, but, Hayes...
接受这一切 但是 海耶斯
your buddy was a bad guy.
你的哥们是个坏人
I mean it-it literally doesn't make sense.
这真的说不通
If Hayes was Chloe this whole time,
如果一直以来克洛伊是海耶斯扮演的
then who have I been chatting with online all week after he died?
那他死后这一周和我聊天的人又是谁呢
You kept talking to him?
你后来还在和他聊天吗
Chloe was saying she wanted to break up.
克洛伊说要和我分手
I was trying to save my relationship.
我试图挽回
I would never break up online.
我绝对不会在网上提分手的
Alice.
爱丽丝
I'll give you my computers,
我可以给你我的电脑
my-my phone. Check the logs.
还有手♥机♥ 你们可以查记录
It couldn't have been Hayes.
不可能是海耶斯
Do you really think my eyes shine?
你真的觉得我的眼睛闪闪的吗
Hey, so I used the scanning electron microscope
我用扫描电子显微镜
and pyrolysis and found flakes of gray paint
采取高温分解法后 在肱骨骨折处
in the humeral fractures,
发现了灰色油漆痕迹
as well as polypropylene particulates.
以及聚丙烯颗粒
Motion capture markers.
是动作捕捉记录器
Please explain. The sensor balls
请解释一下 是用来拍摄
used on motion capture suits to make 3-D animation.
三维动画的动作捕捉服装上的传感球
Like the type the video game actors wore at Immersion.
就像伊莫森的电子游戏演员们穿的那种
That's right. Yeah.
没错 是的
So the gray paint plus the motion capture markers...
所以灰色油漆加上动作捕捉记录器
Combined with the depression fracture on
再加上尸骨上
the skull caused by a flat surface weapon...
由平面武器造成的塌陷型断裂
As well as the blunt force trauma
再考虑到死者肱部受到了
to the humerus caused by a rounded edge.
圆形边缘钝器造成的损伤
I know the weapon.
我知道凶器是什么了
This is the video that Aubrey shot on his cell phone.
这是奥布里用手♥机♥拍摄的视频
The shield. It has a flat surface with a rounded edge.
那块盾牌 是平面的 还有圆形边缘
It's painted gray
上面刷着灰色油漆
and has motion capture markers on it.
还装有动作捕捉记录器
It has to be the weapon.
凶器一定就是这个
Yeah. Here is where we really hit the jackpot.
是的 但接下来才是我们的重大发现
I accessed Immersion's server
我通过罗伯特森的电脑
through Robertson's computer
进入了伊莫森的服务器
to see if there was any data
想查查盾牌上的记录器
captured by the markers on the shield.
捕捉到了什么信息
So it turns out that the murder took place on the gaming stage,
结果发现这起谋杀就发生在游戏摄制现场
so we have a full 3-D motion capture video of it.
我们能看到整个过程的三维动作捕捉视频
Is it still rendering?
这视频还在渲染当中吗
No, this is all Robertson's computer captured.
不是 罗伯特森的电脑只捕捉到这些
Because neither the murderer nor the victim
因为凶手和死者都没有
wore motion capture suits. So...
穿动作捕捉服装
all we have is the movement of the murder weapon.
我们只能看到凶器的移♥动♥轨迹
That's all I need. Please replay the video using
我有这个就够了 请再播放一遍视频
a figure of Robertson's physique.
加上和罗伯特森体形相当的人形
And then have the movements
然后通过凶手的步伐
and the strikes determine the assailant's height and weight.
和攻击动作来判断他的身高和体重
The assailant was approximately five-eight, 120 pounds.
凶手身高大约1.73米 54公斤重
And the killer was also right-handed
而且凶手是个右撇子
but had more power with swings arcing from the left.
但是从左翼发起的袭击更加有力
From the size, probably a woman
从体形来看 可能是个女人
who was weaker on her dominant side.
她常用的身体一侧相对无力
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表