or she'll be on you like a cheap suit.
要不她会紧盯着你不放的
Right. Well, we wouldn't want that, now, would we?
好吧 我们可不想那样 是吧
How 'bout that picture, Detective Brennan?
来张照片吧 布纳恩探长
Thanks for letting me drive.
谢谢让我开车
Only seems fair.
这才公平
Wait a second.
等等
Didn't you have to turn that in? I thought that was evidence.
你不用把它上交吗 我以为那是证物
It fell out of the plane, remember?
它从飞机上掉下去了 记得不
You surprise me.
你让我惊讶
There's a time for the law
有时要遵守法纪
and a time for justice, darling.
有时要伸张正义 亲爱的
Darling? Yes.
亲爱的 对
And tonight belongs to justice.
今晚我们就要伸张正义
Oh, Lord have mercy.
仁慈的主啊
There is one more thing.
还有一件事
Really.
是吗
We haven't kissed yet.
我们还没有亲吻呢
It doesn't seem like justice to me.
这在我看来可有点不正义
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表