Let me see the tooth.
看我看看这牙
Looks like there's some kind of trace on it.
这上面好像有点痕迹
Yeah, there's, like, an accumulation of textile fibers.
没错 看上去像是一堆纺织纤维
Lint. It's simpler to say "lint."
棉布 说棉布更简单点
Right. Okay, so we're looking for something
好吧 我们要找的是
hard enough to crack bone,
硬到可以打断骨头
about the size of a deck of cards,
只有一包扑克牌大小
plus lint.
还带有棉布的东西
The killer could have been carrying something in his pocket.
凶手说不定就把它放在口袋里随身带着
A cell phone?
手♥机♥吗
I was isolating the ambient noise on the voice mail,
我一直在分离语♥音♥信箱里的环境噪声
trying to figure out where Hutch was when he placed this call.
想分辨出哈奇打电♥话♥时所在何处
It wasn't his S and M room?
不是在他的性♥虐♥室里吗
It should have been to fit in with the timeline,
按照时间线来说应该是在那
but, no, it wasn't.
但其实不是
I'm so impressed you were able to pinpoint an exact location
你竟然能从一堆杂音里定位出准确的位置
from a handful of disparate sounds.
真是太让人惊叹了
Uh, actually, I-I couldn't do that.
实际上 我做不到
No need to worry.
不用担心
You are still a valued member of our team.
你仍然是我们团队中珍贵的一员
I'm not finished yet, sweetie.
我还没说完呢 亲
A twist? Please continue.
还有转折啊 请继续说
So, uh, I realized that I shouldn't have been focusing
所以 我意识到我不该把重点放在
on the background noise at all, but rather, the message itself.
背景噪声上 而是应该关注信息本身
Hey, Bob, it's Hutch.
你好 鲍勃 我是哈奇
I'm not feeling too well, so I won't be coming in.
我觉得不是很舒服 所以我就不来了
I'll call you later on.
我迟点打给你
Now, listen to this sound file
现在 再来听听看这段
that I pulled off Hutch's show.
我从哈奇的节目里截的音频文件
Hello, Caller. This is Hutch.
你好 听众 我是哈奇
What's your question?
你想问什么
Same person. That's not a twist.
是同一个人 这不算转折
Well, it's not the same person.
其实不是同一个人
That is a twist.
这还真是个转折
Listen to this.
听听这个
Hey, caller, let me tell you why
这位热♥线♥听众 让我告诉你
the right is dead wrong when it comes to guns.
为什么在枪♥支♥问题上右翼错得离谱
Well, that doesn't sound anything like the victim.
这声音和死者的一点都不像
It's the victim's co-host, Alan Spaziano.
这是死者的主持搭档 艾伦·斯巴兹安诺
Now look what happens when I run all three recordings
现在再来看看我把三段音频
through the voice recognition software.
通过声音辨识软件处理后的结果
So, I found clear deviations on the pitch and tone
我在两份哈奇的音频文件的音高和语调上
in both of Hutch's voice files.
都找到了明显的不同
But the pitch and tone were
但是和艾伦·斯巴兹安诺的
a perfect match for Alan Spaziano.
却出奇地吻合
Spaziano pretended to be Hutch
斯巴兹安诺假扮了哈奇
in order to obfuscate time of death?
为了混淆死亡时间吗
And to give himself an airtight alibi.
还能给自己一个无懈可击的不在场证明
Uh, Bones, come on.
骨头 来吧
Spaziano's waiting. You ready to go in?
斯巴兹安诺等着呢 你准备好进去了吗
I'm not going in.
我不去了
Whoa. What do you mean you're not going in?
什么叫你不去了
You're not needed at the lab, okay?
你已经不用去实验室了 好吗
You have everything we need to nail him.
你手头上的证据足够把他拿下了
I agree. I've gone over all the
我同意 我跟奥布里探员一起
forensic evidence with Agent Aubrey.
说了一遍法医证据
Remember it's pronounced "Albi-cans," not "Kahn."
记住那个读作"念珠菌" 而不是"链珠"
What if I just say "Thrush"?
我能不能说"鹅口疮"
No, no. I will not have my science dumbed down
不行 我可不会就因为你不懂拉丁文
just because you don't know Latin, is that clear?
而让我的科学放低姿态 明白了吗
Excuse me for one second. I need to talk to you. What?
不好意思 我得跟你谈谈 干吗
You're not a shrink, okay?
你又不是个精神病专家 行吗
Just stick to bones and stuff that you know.
把注意力放在骨头和你懂的东西上行吗
I am using what I know, Booth.
我就是在运用我懂的东西 布斯
As an anthropologist, I understand
作为一个人类学家 我懂得
the danger inherent in making your world too small.
将你的世界封闭起来的坏处
After times of national trauma,
经历过国家性的创伤之后
many countries become isolationist.
很多国家都会变成孤立主义
It happened in Japan with the Sakoku Policy,
比如日本的锁国政策
the United States after World War I.
还有一战以后的美国
Would you stop? This is not time for a history lesson.
你能别这样吗 这不是上历史课的时候
There is someone in there we need to interrogate.
这里面还有个人等着我们去审问呢
Now let's... This is precisely the time.
现在让我们... 现在正是时候
Those countries needed time to rebuild,
这些国家需要时间重建
but then, eventually, they had to reengage
但是最终 它们得重新振作起来
and recognize that they had allies they could trust.
并且意识到他们有可以信赖的盟友
You do, too. You can trust him, Booth.
你也是 你可以相信他 布斯
I know a good man when I see one.
我看人很准的
I picked you, didn't I?
我选了你 对吧
I'll meet you at home.
回家见
Yup, yup, I know.
行 行 我懂
Back to my desk.
回自己座位去
Would you get your ass in here, okay?
你快给我滚进来吧
What was it, uh, "Kahn"? Right? Is that what she said?
是啥 "链珠" 她是这么说的吧
No, cans, cans, cans, cans. Cans.
不 珠 是"珠"
Look, we know that the call from Hutch was actually you.
我们知道哈奇的电♥话♥其实是你打的
I was just messing with Bob.
我只是在逗鲍勃玩
I mean, that's all.
就这么简单
You can't arrest me because I can do voices.
你们不能因为我会模仿声音就逮捕我
True. That's why we arrested you for murder.
对 所以我们因为谋杀逮捕你
Why would I kill Hutch?
我为啥要杀哈奇
Without him, my career is finished.
没有他 我的事业就完了
Well, I couldn't agree with you more, right?
我完全同意这点
Which is why you used your cell phone to video
所以你用手♥机♥录下
Hutch in his S and M gear.
哈奇穿性♥虐♥服装的样子
So you could blackmail him, force him to stay on the show.
所以你就能勒索他继续做这个节目
What you didn't realize was the handcuffs had a safety release.
但是你不知道手铐是有安全开关的
When Hutch saw you, he freed himself and attacked.
当哈奇看到你 他解开手铐向你冲来
That's when you struck him in the face with your cell phone,
然后你用你的手♥机♥打中他的脸
causing Hutch to drown in his own blood.
使得哈奇被自己的血呛死了
You have no proof of anything you just said.
你说的这些都没有证据
Oh, no. Actually, we do.
不 其实我们有证据
Right? I mean, we found bacteria on the victim's tooth
我们在受害人的牙上发现了
that was transferred from your phone.
你手♥机♥上面的细菌
Disgusting fact-- cell phones carry ten times
有点恶心 手♥机♥上携带的细菌数量
more bacteria than a toilet seat.
是马桶坐垫上细菌的十倍
Your wife is a fountain of information.
你妻子真是知识之泉
Among the bacteria
在这些细菌中
we found was one called Candida albicans.
我们发现了一种叫做白色念珠菌
It causes blotches on the gums.
它会造成牙龈上的红疹
Look, all we got to do is just swab your gums,
我们只要擦拭一下你的牙龈
match your DNA, and that's all the proof we need.
对比你的DNA 这证据就够用了
It was an accident.
那是场意外
I didn't know that he was going to attack me.
我不知道他会袭击我
I was trying to save my job.
我只是想保住我的工作
I'm not a violent person.
我不是暴♥力♥的人
I'm anti-guns.
我反枪♥支♥
I'm against the death penalty.
我反对死刑
This is not who I am.
我不是这样的人
It was an accident!
那是场意外
It was an... it was an accident.
那是场 是场意外
DNA is a match,
DNA符合
so conviction is assured.
足够定罪了
All right, so, since you weren't in interrogation,
好的 因为审讯的时候你不在
you're not gonna get one of these, I don't think, huh?
你就不能喝到这个了
Us sharing a celebratory drink is never contingent
我们共饮庆功酒和逮捕犯人的时候
on my presence at time of arrest.
我在不在没有关系
Besides, I'm not sure you...
再说 我不确定你...
I want whatever it is you're making.
我想喝你调的不知道什么酒
Let me give you a little taste. You're gonna love it.
我来让你尝一尝 你一定会爱上的
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表