you look like an exemplary teacher.
会让你显得是个出色的老师
I am a good teacher.
我本就是个好老师
And the students are allowed to go back over their work,
再说考试中是允许学生自我检查答案的
so if there are any erasures... The marks are from
所以如果有任何改动 涂改的痕迹
your eraser. We found your epithelial cells
来自于你的橡皮 我们在橡皮的微粒中
in the particulates from the eraser. And when
找到了你的上皮细胞 而当你掐死米娅时
you strangled Mia, those shavings from the erasers
橡皮上掉下来的屑
were transferred onto her. Mia caught you cheating,
也粘到了她身上 米娅发现你作弊了
didn't she? She was
对不对 她对她的学生
dedicated to her students, and all
尽心尽力
you did was think about yourself.
而你就只想着自己
If she turned you in,
如果她告发你
she would have ruined your career.
你的事业就毁了
Come on,
拜托
some bits of eraser are not enough
只凭着点橡皮屑
to prove somebody of murder.
还不足以定一个人的谋杀罪
Actually, it is. There's more.
还真就够了 我们还没说完呢
To position Mia's body in your car, you used
为了把米娅的尸体塞进你的车里
your steering wheel lock to break
你用你的方向盘锁打断了她的骨头
her bones and acetone to clean up, but...
并用丙酮来清理现场 但是
see, acetone doesn't mask blood.
问题是 丙酮无法掩盖血迹
Lucky for us, he's not a science teacher. Lucky for us.
还好他不是科学老师 算我们幸运
You don't understand... No, I don't.
你不明白 我是不明白
I don't understand, and neither will the prosecutor, so
我不明白 公诉人也不会明白
if you help us out...
所以你愿意解释一下吗
I had an interview lined up.
我即将要参加一个面试
At the Department of Education. Mia knew that.
是教♥育♥部♥的面试 米娅知道的
It was a good position. So you were falsifying the results
那是个很棒的职位 所以你就伪造考试结果
to make yourself more attractive.
为了增加自己的竞争力
I didn't want to fight with her.
我并不想跟她动手
I tried to get the tests back from her,
我想从她那里拿回考卷
but she just kept swatting me away.
可她不停地打我 赶我走
So you killed her.
于是你就杀了她
I just wanted my tests.
我只想拿回我的考卷
But then she started to scream, and...
可她接下来就开始大叫
I guess I must've...
我想我肯定是
I don't know.
我不知道
Strangled her to shut her up.
掐住她的脖子 使她闭嘴
I thought she would understand.
我以为她会理解的
I mean, who really wants to teach
有谁真愿意在那种学校里
in a school like that, right?
教一辈子书啊 对吧
What are the odds that any of them are ever
那种学生到最后能闯出点名堂的
gonna amount to anything?
几率有多大啊
You boys both eat up.
你们俩把东西都吃完
I don't want y'all robbing some store
我可不想你们俩因为肚子饿
because your belly's got a case of the grumbles.
又跑去抢劫商店
You know what, I appreciate it, Miss Julian.
非常感谢你 吉莉安女士
Cellus,
塞勒斯
where's your manners?
你的礼貌呢
Thank you, Miss Julian. Don't talk
谢谢 吉莉安女士 嘴里有东西的时候
with your mouth full.
别讲话
I heard from the UTF and they won't be able
我联♥系♥过UTF 他们说
to send any replacements until next year.
他们到明年才能再派人过来顶替米娅
Well, Cellus is still gonna study hard,
塞勒斯还是会继续努力学习的
right, Cellus? I mean, that crazy...
对吧 塞勒斯 那个疯
...lady...
女人
won't have died for nothing.
不会白白牺牲的
I'm gonna do right by her.
我不会辜负她的
And me, cher.
还有我 亲
Because I'm gonna be your new tutor.
因为我将是你的新补习老师
And you do not want
你在我眼皮底下
to get a "B" on my watch.
敢考B你就死定了
Understand?
明白吗
Yes, Miss Julian.
是 吉莉安女士
What are you laughing about?
你笑什么呢
You're gonna get your GED.
你也得通过普通教育水平考试
And if you don't, I'll find some way
不然的话 我就想办法
to put your scrawny behind in jail.
把你这个皮包骨的家伙扔进监狱去
Well, look, I got a job. Oh, boo hoo.
我还要上班呢 上班了不起啊
Poor baby's gonna get tired.
可怜的小家伙要累死咯
You two aren't gonna make me waste my time, are you?
你们俩不会让我白白浪费时间吧
No, ma'am.
不会的 女士
Okay. You two want anything else to eat?
好吧 你们俩还要不要吃点别的
No, ma'am. Mmmm. Oh, of course you do. Miss?
不用了 女士 当然要吃 小姐
Yes? Bring these young men some pie.
你好 给这两位年轻人拿点派
Oh, certainly.
没问题
Thank you.
谢谢
Can't believe they gave Christine
我真不敢相信他们这么早就开始
homework already. Well, it's just
给克里斯汀留作业了 只不过是
tracing letters to help develop her
找字母而已 这有助于发展她的
small motor skills. Well, I should be thankful.
微小运动技能 我应该心怀感激
It's a good pre-school.
这是个不错的幼儿园
Right? Plus...
对吧 再说
the teachers are alive. And Christine enjoys
那些老师都还活着 而且克里斯汀喜欢
the work. Without challenges, life becomes dull.
那些作业 没有挑战生活会很无趣
Guess that's why living
也许这就是跟你在一起生活
with you is never dull. You saying
永远不会无趣的原因 你是说我
I'm a challenge? Well, you're definitely not easy.
很有挑战性吗 反正你肯定不简单
Oh, another tweet.
又有一条推特
You don't have to announce every time you got one.
你不用每次收到都告诉我
I thought Jessica was doing that for you. No, she felt
这件事不是杰西卡负责吗 没有 她认为
I'd learned enough to take over myself. My publisher
我已经可以自己应付了 我的出版商
is very pleased. Look --
非常开心 看
I have almost 3,000 followers.
关注我的人已经快3000了
Well, look at you.
厉害啊
You're tweeting about, uh, Caroline's teaching program?
你在推特上写了卡罗琳的教学项目
Yes. And some people have even donated.
没错 有些人甚至还捐款了
The sociological and anthropological effects
社交媒体在社会学和人类学上还是可以带来
of social media can be quite positive. That's great,
相当正面的影响的 这太好了
Bones. I even learned to use emoticons.
骨头 我甚至学会了用表情符号♥
Emoticons? No, no, you're not, uh, emoticon material
表情符号♥ 不 你可不是那种会用
type of woman. Apparently I am.
表情符号♥的女人 显然我是
Smiley face, wink, wink. Okay,
笑脸 眨眼 眨眼 好吧
smiley face, wink, wink-- it's dinner time. Let's go.
笑脸 眨眼 眨眼 晚饭做好了 上桌吧
You cooked? Course I cooked.
你做了晚饭 当然了
What do you think I been doing here the whole time?
不然你认为我一直在这忙活什么呢
I hadn't really noticed. Why haven't you noticed?
我没注意 你为什么没注意
Because you been stuck in that whole tweety bird
因为你净忙着弄你那个
kind of thing here. Come on.
什么推特了
I don't think you deserve this.
都不应该让你吃饭
Well, it smells good. Course it's good stuff.
好香 当然了 都是好东西
Look at this-- I made the homemade sauce,
看看 我做了自♥制♥酱料
I got salad, fresh bread.
有沙拉 新鲜面包
Candles.
还有蜡烛
Pretty romantic, Booth. Yes, it's
很浪漫啊 布斯 没错
amazing what you see
当你走出虚幻世界时
when you step out of the virtual world.
你的观察力就又回来了
What are you doing? No, no, no, no, no, no.
你干吗呢 不 不 不
What? I think my followers will appreciate this.
干吗 我觉得我的粉丝们会很喜欢的
Really?
真的吗
#BestHusbandEver.
#史上最好老公
That's not too bad. Yeah, that's good. Okay, you can
这倒不差 还不错 好吧 发吧
do that. How about a picture of me serving you?
再发一张我服侍你的照片如何
No, I don't think so.
还是不要了
Right. Wine.
好吧 红酒
Yes. Wine, huh?
没错 红酒
Tell you what-- why don't you take a selfie of us
这样吧 你干脆自♥拍♥一张我俩喝酒的照片
drinking the wine and you can put #BottomsUp.
然后发上去 话题就是一饮而尽
I don't think that's a good idea. Okay, hashtag...
不怎么样 那好吧 那就话题
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表