Nothing. Nothing?
没然后了 怎么可能
We all woke up the next morning at 8:00 a.m.
我们都是第二天早上八点才醒
Except... Molly wasn't there.
除了...莫莉不在
You all passed out? They're 16yearold girls,
你们全醉过去了 她们才16岁
they aren't used to drinking. There isn't enough alcohol
还不习惯喝酒 400多毫升伏特加
in a pint bottle of vodka for all of you to black out.
里面的酒精含量不可能让你们所有人都醉倒
Look, I'm sorry I was mean to Molly. I'm sorry I bullied her
我很抱歉我以前对莫莉不好 欺凌她
and I wish I could take it back. But I'm not a killer.
我也希望一切可以重来 但我不会杀人的
I'm sorry, that's not enough.
对不起 这不足以证明你们的清白
You're all under arrest for the murder of Molly Delson.
你们都因涉嫌谋杀莫莉·德尔森将被拘留
Booth. All right. All right, I got it.
布斯 好的好的 我来
No, I... I've been reading the same page for 15 minutes.
我这一页都读了15分钟了
I just...
我一直...
I just keep thinking about those girls.
一直在想那几个女孩
Their story made no sense at all.
她们说的故事完全不合逻辑啊
That's the one thing that bugs me.
我也一直在烦恼这件事
What, that their story was stupid?
因为她们的故事很愚蠢吗
Yes. Why?
是啊 为什么
Because they aren't stupid.
因为她们并不蠢啊
You think they're innocent? I think that they're mean.
你认为她们是无辜的 我觉得她们很贱
I think that they're bullies, but I don't think that
她们欺凌弱小 但我不认为
they, uh, murdered Molly.
她们会杀死莫莉
That's one of those gut things I have that you're gonna
这是我的直觉 你肯定会
laugh at me for. I'm not laughing at you.
嘲笑我的 我没嘲笑你啊
Why not? Because
为什么不呢 因为
evidence can always be explained by more than one story.
证据总有不同种解释
Hmm. Okay, so then what do we do now?
那咱该怎么办呢
We look at the evidence again, we...
再次检查证据
we search for another story,
寻找另一个故事
we find the truth.
找出真♥相♥
Waiwait a second now? We... Of course, why not?
等等 现在就去吗 当然了啊
This is the best time. I'm gonna go to the lab
现在是最佳时机啊 我现在去实验室
and look at everything again. No, no, it's...
重新看看证据 不 别啊
this is not the best time.
这哪是什么最佳时机啊
Love you.
爱你哦
Hi. Is everything all right?
嗨 出什么事了吗
It's almost 10:00 at night.
现在都快十点了
Thank you for meeting me.
谢谢你来见我
Yeah. Well, you called Hodgins in,
当然了啊 你都把哈金斯叫来了
so I didn't have anything else to do.
我也没别的事可干了
Honey, I was joking.
亲爱的 我开玩笑的
You're really important to me, obviously.
你对我很重要的啊
What's... What's wrong?
怎么了 发生什么事了
My size.
我的身型
Oh. Well, you'll lose the weight after
等孩子生下来 你自然
the baby's born. Not... Not that.
就会瘦了啊 我说的不是这个
Activity in the amygdala has been shown to increase
怀孕期间荷尔蒙变化会引起
with hormonal changes during pregnancy.
扁桃腺活动增加
Oh. So...
那...
you're saying I was right.
你的意思是我是对的
Essentially, yes.
本质上来讲是对的
I-I... I'm six months pregnant.
我已经怀孕六个月了
I have to be. I just didn't...
当然会是这样 我只是
just didn't want to be.
只是不想这样
Well, I'm not gonna argue with that.
我懂的
I tried to convince myself that maybe I was having twins.
我一直试图说服自己也许是双胞胎
But the doctor would know if I were having twins.
但如果真是双胞胎 医生会告诉我的
Yes, she would.
没错
Then why do I keep trying
那我为什么还一直
to insist that I am less pregnant than I am?
坚持自己并没有那么孕味十足
It makes no sense.
这没有道理啊
Sweets would say it's because you're
斯维斯会说这是因为
trying to control something that you can't control.
你在试图把控自己无法把控的事实
But what do you say?
那你会怎么说
I agree. I think it makes you question
我同意 我觉得这让你开始质疑
whether having another child is the right thing to do.
自己究竟该不该再生一个孩子
No, we-we're both very happy about having another child.
可我们都很开心可以再生一个小孩啊
I'm sure.
我知道
But you're smart, Brennan.
可你很聪明 布纳恩
Brilliant. Right, so
是才华横溢 好 所以
you must have thought about your work.
你肯定考虑过你的工作
About what you and Booth do.
考虑你和布斯的职业
I love what I do.
我热爱我的事业
So does Booth.
布斯也一样
Yeah, we all do, but we don't like being shot at
我们都爱自己的事业 但却不愿中枪
or seeing somebody we love die
或是看着我们爱的人离世
or seeing them locked up.
或者进监狱
In one second, everything can just change.
可能一秒钟的时间 一切就都不一样了
Your children could be left with no one.
你的孩子可能会孤苦无依
And not being able to control that...
而这你却无法掌控
is really scary.
这真的很可怕
But...
但是
that's just the price we pay for the things that we love.
这就是我们为爱所付出的代价
Hey. So Booth's gut may have been right.
布斯的直觉可能是对的
Yes. I should have this baby in about three months.
没错 我大概还有三个月就会临盆了
And I'm not sleeping with Jake. Not yet.
而我也不会和杰克上♥床♥ 至少现在不会
Okay... good to know. Anyway,
好吧 谢谢你们告诉我 不说这些了
I got the results back from the puncture wound swab.
针♥刺♥伤口取样结果出来了
It's positive for lidocaine.
检测到了利多卡因
But the victim bought benzodiazepine.
但死者买♥♥的是苯二氮
Lidocaine is a nerve blocker.
利多卡因是麻醉剂
Meaning when Molly was killed,
意味着莫莉被害时
she was numb to the pain?
她感觉不到疼痛吗
Yes. Does that seem
是的 那看起来
like something 16-year-old bully girls would do?
像是16岁的坏女孩们会干的事吗
No. Way too creepy.
不像 那太可怕了
Why? Because even though
为什么 因为尽管
the victim wouldn't feel the attack,
死者感觉不到被伤害的疼痛
she would've been conscious, watching her own death.
她还是清醒的 她看着自己死去
That is freak territory.
这是变♥态♥才能干出的事
It would be unusually cruel.
不是一般的残酷
What? What spark just went off in your big brain?
怎么了 你的脑子里刚刚闪过了什么
We've been deluding ourselves.
我们一直在自欺欺人
I noticed earlier there's a distinct
我之前注意到了
lack of injuries to the victim's left arm.
死者的左臂明显没有任何创伤
There are no corresponding fractures to those
左臂没有发生和右臂肩胛骨
on the right scapula and glenohumeral joint,
与盂肱关节相应的骨折
which I would expect to see.
按理说应该有的
And why is that delusional?
这怎么就是自欺欺人了呢
Based on the handwriting in Molly's diary,
基于莫莉日记中的笔迹
we know she was left-handed.
我们可以判断她是左撇子
W... Wait, you say that as though
等等 你说得好像
it explains everything, but it...
这能够解释一切 但是...
I guess we should be used to this by now.
我想我们应该已经习惯她这样了
Booth.
布斯
Booth, Booth, wake up.
布斯 布斯 醒醒
I know what happened to Molly Delson.
我知道莫莉·德尔森是怎么死的了
All right, okay, what time is it? Oh, and also,
好 好的 几点了 还有
I'm-I'm very pregnant,
我肚子已经很大了
I'm at least six months.
我至少怀孕六个月了
Whoa, you're having the baby now? No.
你现在要生了吗 不是
Did you hear what I said?
你听见我说的话了没
I know what happened
我知道莫莉·德尔森
to Molly Delson. I should have seen it
是怎么死的了 我从一开始
right from the beginning, but I've recently learned
就应该看出来的 但我最近才明白
that many issues can cloud the truth.
很多东西会让我们看不清事实
Just relax, all right?
放松点 好吗
I'm listening now.
我在听你说呢
It was there right from the beginning.
从一开始证据就很明显
The directionality of the puncture wound,
针♥刺♥和剪刀造成的伤口 以及骨折
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表