I wouldn't call him a victim.
我不会称他为受害者的
I'd say he was part of the conspiracy.
我会说他是阴谋的一部分
Is there any way to find out who had access to the surveillance?
还有方法找出谁能拿到监控录像吗
Sure, yeah. I mean, if we find out
当然 有的 如果我们找出
who was in charge of security, we might find out
负责安保的人 我们也许能知道
who he passed the footage to.
他把录像给了谁
Well, the odds are against us.
形势对我们不利
21 years ago, these systems weren't digitally coded or watermarked.
21年前那些系统还没被数字编码或加水印
Well, we don't have much else.
我们也没什么别的线索了
Based on the injuries to the hamate and the triquetral bones,
根据钩骨和三角骨的伤势来看
we have evidence of a struggle,
我们有挣扎的证据
but nothing on the bones that indicates a weapon.
但骨头上没有任何武器痕迹
No, that's not true, Dr. Edison.
不 这不对 埃迪森博士
There is a scratch on the spinal process of the C-7.
在C7棘突上有个擦伤
It doesn't appear in your notes though.
而你的笔记上没记
Well, I guess I missed that.
我应该是没看到
It was obscured by the discoloration
受害者服用的治疗白血病药物
from the victim's leukemia medication.
所造成的变色掩藏了伤痕
There appears to be slight hemorrhagic staining.
看上去有轻微出血的染色痕迹
Yes.
对
Perimortem--has to be related to his death.
是死亡时造成的 一定和他的死有关
Question is: what caused it?
问题是 死因是什么
Well, we know he was in the hospital.
我们知道他当时住院
So maybe...a syringe?
也许是 注射器
It would be an 18-gauge needle.
如果是注射器那就是18号♥的针头
Far too large for a standard syringe.
对于标准注射器来说太大了
But it would correspond to the size
但这应该符合
of a wide-gauge needle used for an I.V. Line.
静脉注射用大号♥针头的大小
That's definitely a possibility.
这很有可能
Why would an I.V. Needle be inserted into his neck?
为什么静脉注射针头会插♥进♥脖子里呢
It was unintentional.
是无意的
That's why there are also scratches
这就是为什么在锁骨和
on the clavicle and left scapula.
左肩胛骨上也有擦痕了
Cooper saw that someone was about
库珀看到有人想
to inject something into his I.V.
往他静脉里注射什么东西
and he knew that someone was trying to kill him;
并且他知道有人想杀他
that's why he fought back.
这就是他反抗的原因
And during the struggle,
在挣扎过程中
the killer tried to jab the needle
凶手试图将针头
into Cooper wherever he could.
戳进库珀身上能够到的任何地方
But if a toxin was injected into Cooper,
但如果库珀被注射了毒素
why didn't it show up on the tox screen?
为什么在毒理检测中没出现
Sorry.
抱歉
I didn't mean to wake you.
我没想吵醒你的
She... she fell asleep.
她 她睡着了
She's so happy you're back.
你回来了她很高兴
Did you find out anything?
你有什么进展吗
I think Cooper was poisoned somehow.
我认为库珀是被毒死的
But we have to freeze the marrow
但我们得在我能做免疫组织学研究前
before I can do an immunohistologic study.
将骨髓冻起来
A what?
一个什么
Wait, Bones.
等等 骨头
Why is this taking so long?
为什么要这么久
It's only the second day, Booth.
这才是第二天 布斯
Every day gives Sanderson more time to protect himself...
每天我们都给桑德森更多时间自保
Who the hell's that?
到底是谁
The hell are you doing here?
你来干吗
Sweets sent me.
斯维斯叫我来的
Can I come in? Kind of feel like a salesman standing here.
我能进去吗 我站在这像个推销员似的
Yes.
可以
Come in.
进来吧
I'm Special Agent Aubrey.
我是特别探员奥布里
Uh, James, Jimmy -- I answer to anything.
你想叫我詹姆斯或吉米都行
Dr. Brennan. I know.
我是布纳恩博士 我知道
And I'm duly impressed.
久仰大名
Oh, that is adorable.
好可爱
I got to get one of those. Aubrey.
我也想要一个 奥布里
Look, Sweets has you working on this case?
小甜甜让你跟进这个案子的
Yeah, because he's not like you; he trusts me.
是 因为他不像你 他信任我
I was trying to track who had access
我在试图查出谁能
to the surveillance tapes.
拿到监控录像
The head of security at Bethesda Presbyterian
贝塞斯达的保安总管
was a guy named Jerold Norsky.
是个叫杰罗尔德·诺尔斯基的家伙
He went to work for a company called Unitech
在发现杜兰特从药房♥偷药的三年后
three years after catching Durant in the pharmacy.
他跳槽去了一家叫做尤尼泰克的公♥司♥
Unitech is a subsidiary of Sanderson Chemical.
尤尼泰克是桑德森制药的子公♥司♥
This is good.
这是好消息
And bad.
还有坏消息
When I told Stark about the connection to Sanderson,
我把这件事跟桑德森的联♥系♥告诉斯塔克后
he pulled me off the case.
他就把我撤下这个案子了
What? Said we were on a fishing expedition
什么 他说我们无凭据的乱猜
that was pissing off some very important people.
惹恼了一些权高位重的人
Sanderson must be making more threats.
桑德森肯定又四处威胁人了
I wasn't supposed to tell you any of this,
我不该告诉你这些的
so maybe you could just say I came by to see your kid.
所以也许你可以说我是来看你女儿的
Look, where's Norsky now?
诺尔斯基现在在哪
He retired -- he's got to be 85 now.
他退休了 现在该有85岁了吧
I'm still trying to track him down.
我还在试着找到他
So if I get fired, it's your fault.
所以如果我丢了工作 就是你的错
No, this is my lab,
不 这是我的实验室
and those remains are my responsibility.
那些尸骸是我的责任范围
Not anymore, ma'am. We have a court order.
不再是了 女士 我们有法♥院♥指令
Which I'd like to peruse, cher.
拿给我仔细看看
What's going on?
出什么事了
They're here to take Cooper's remains.
他们是来领库珀遗体的
They can't take them! We have the exhumation order.
不能给他们 我们有尸体挖掘令
They found a family member who says
他们找到了库珀的一个家人
Cooper's remains are being defiled.
声称他的遗体被玷污了
She wants him reburied immediately.
她要求马上把他重新下葬
Until a judge rules, we can't touch Cooper.
在法官判决前 我们不能碰库珀
Could you show us where the remains are?
可以告诉我们遗体在哪吗
No. No.
不行 不行
If you resist or interfere in any way,
如果你拒绝或是以任何形式干涉
you will be arrested.
你将会被逮捕
It's not gonna help anyone if you're in jail.
你要是进了监狱就更麻烦了
In there, on the table. Yes, ma'am.
在那里的桌子上 好的女士
You know what you've just given up?
你知道你刚刚放弃了什么吗
Those remains are all we have.
那些尸骸是我们仅有的全部了
Make sure you get them all.
确保一块不漏
I don't want any left behind.
不要拉下任何一块
I'm sorry, cherie. There's nothing we can do.
我很抱歉亲爱的 我们无能为力
We don't have time for more conspiracy theories, Dr. Hodgins.
我们没时间搞阴谋论了 哈金斯博士
Dr. Edison and I are trying to decide
我和埃迪森博士在想办法
how to proceed with the case with just X-rays.
只借助X光片来继续查案
I wouldn't worry.
不用担心
They took Cooper's bones, Dr. Hodgins.
他们拿走了库珀的骨头 哈金斯博士
They took 206 bones, yes.
他们是拿走了206块骨头没错
But not all of them were Cooper's.
但那些骨头不都是库珀的
But I saw them.
可我看见那些骨头了
They-they were discolored and cancerous.
都褪色且癌变了
Well, Cooper's not the only 37-year-old male
库珀不是唯一一个得了白血病的
to suffer from leukemia.
37岁男子
You replaced the bones we needed with ones from limbo?
你用无名氏的骨头替换了我们需要的骨头
How-how did you know they'd come for Cooper?
你怎么知道他们会带走库珀
There's a conspiracy here.
他们在玩阴谋
Now, whatever is crucial to us
凡是对我们至关重要的东西
we must consider crucial to them.
肯定对他们也很重要
So I've been playing defense
所以从库珀的遗骸被带到这里起
ever since Cooper's body was brought in.
我就有所防备了
I made sure the bones were frozen
我确保那些骨头按照
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表