Fighting it is the problem.
与之斗争才是问题所在
We fight to try and change the past or... push it away.
我们努力地想改变过去或者 远离过去
But the pain is part of who we are.
但其实伤痛就是我们的一部分
It's like the discovery of the quark.
这就像发现夸克的过程
It upended all of our theories about physics.
它颠覆了我们所有的物理理论
There was fury, fighting,
人们狂怒 抗争
but it was true.
但它是真实存在的
And when it was finally accepted,
而当它被最终接受的时候
it gave us a better understanding of life.
它使我们更好地理解了生命
If we had denied it, there would have been no progress.
如果我们否认它 就不会有科学进步了
That was a really brainy analogy.
这个类比非常睿智
Because I'm very brainy.
因为我就是个睿智的人
It's not easy, Aubrey,
这不容易 奥布里
but... nothing of value is.
但是 珍贵的东西都不容易
Thanks.
谢谢
So, I left my wallet at work.
我把钱包落在办公室了
Perhaps you'd like to buy me a beer out of gratitude?
没准你出于感激 想请我喝瓶啤酒
I'd like that very much. I thought so.
我十分愿意 我想也是
Can we, uh, get another one?
我们能再来一瓶吗
There she is. Everything go okay with Aubrey?
回来了 和奥布里谈得还好吧
He'll be fine, once he realizes
他会没事的 只要他意识到
this isn't something he can solve.
这不是他可以解决的事情
Well, you know what,
你知道吗
well, I figured if anyone could talk to him,
我想要是有人能和他谈谈的话
it'd be you.
就只能是你了
I thought I'd be home in time to put Christine to bed.
我以为我能在克里斯汀睡觉前赶回来的
Did I miss her? Yeah, she's brushing her teeth.
我回来晚了吗 她在刷牙
We had, uh, cake for dinner.
我们晚饭吃的蛋糕
I'm kidding.
我逗你的
It was pie.
其实是馅饼
I gather you're no longer upset with her
我猜你不因为她说脏话
for using gateway profanity?
生她的气了
You know what, I'm, uh... I'm cutting her some slack.
我打算放她一马
The bunny didn't seem to mind.
小兔子看上去不怎么介意
I'm waiting for those big four-letter words
我等她说那个词的时候
and then I'll nail it down.
再好好教训她一下
I'm proud of you, Booth. Thank you.
我为你骄傲 布斯 谢谢
Well, you know, I'm a good guy.
你知道的 我是个好人
Oh, really? Yeah.
真的 当然
I'm ready for bed.
我准备好睡觉了
I'll put her to bed.
我去哄她睡觉
Good night, sweetheart. Give me a hug.
晚安 宝贝 来抱抱妈妈
Good night, jackass.
晚安 混♥蛋♥
I beg your pardon?
你说什么
I said good night, jackass.
我说晚安 混♥蛋♥
Don't look at me. You told me not to say anything.
别看我 你告诉我什么都别说的
Well, why did you call mommy a jackass?
你为什么要叫妈妈混♥蛋♥
Because you said I could.
因为你说我可以
I told my teacher that, too.
我也这么叫我老师了
Did you call your teacher a jackass?
你叫你的老师混♥蛋♥
Yes. You said I could.
是的 你说我能这么叫
Not your teacher. Why not?
不能这么叫你老师 为什么不行
Yeah, why not, mom?
对啊 为什么不行 妈妈
You're not helping, Booth.
别帮倒忙 布斯
Come on, come on, now, mommy's gonna talk to us.
过来 过来 妈妈要跟我们谈话了
Okay, we are gonna sit here
我们就坐在这里
and we are gonna listen to mom explain to us why not.
然后我们听妈妈讲为什么不行
Really?
真的
Really? Yep. Waiting.
真的 对 等着呢
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表