Okay.Okay, look, it's understandable.
听我说 我理解
You're so used to controlling things,
你只是习惯了把控一切
and you just can't in this case.
所以有点不适应
So now I'm a control freak? What?
你觉得我是控制狂 什么
No. No, no. I'm not...
不 不是那个意思
First of all, i didn't say "Freak." No, no...
首先 我没用"狂"这个字 不 不
We're-we're good. Thank you. We're done.
别说了 谢谢你 就这样
You know, this isn't my fault, Dr. Saroyan.
你得知道 错不在我 瑟罗博士
Look, if I could,
假如可以
I would take all your worry away.
我也想让你别那么担心
I just can't.
但确实做不到
I'm sorry. I...
很抱歉
I guess I'm-I'm...
或许我
just... looking for a reason why all this is happening.
只是想给这一切找个理由
Something that...
一个
something that would satisfy a control freak.
一个能让控制狂满意的理由
But...
但
if you'll just be honest with me if you hear anything...
如果有什么消息 请如实告诉我
Dr. Saroyan...
瑟罗博士
...I'm a very bad liar.
我不会撒谎
I think that's why Arastoo chose me to reassure you.
也许因此阿♥拉♥斯图才让我来宽慰你
I just wish I had done a better job.
可惜做得不够好
Wow, this neighborhood is horrible, isn't it?
这一片有点乱啊
Uh, yeah. So why the smile, Doc?
是啊 那你还笑 博士
In the field. Gives me a rush.
出外勤 干劲十足
It's like I'm taking my life into my own hands.
感觉又能掌控自己的生命
Well, I'm not sure you're taking your life in your hands.
我不确定你真可以掌控自己的生命
I mean, I'm armed, there are cops here.
你看我都配枪了 这里有警♥察♥
Just saying, I'm not intimidated. Booth knows that.
别想吓到我 布斯清楚的
Which is why he said,
所以他说
"You take him, Aubrey. I'll stay here."
"奥布里 你带他去 我在这儿待着"
Exactly. Oh, there it is.
没错 就是这儿了
Thanks. Might have missed it.
多谢提醒 我都没注意到
Wow. I can't believe
不敢相信
that I am actually seeing the Spicemobile in person.
居然能近距离见识美食车
Oh. And smelling it.
还能闻一闻
Yeah, this place is ripe.
陈年老酿啊
It's pretty disappointing to find out
发现心中的英雄那么邋遢
your hero's a total slob.
我好失落啊
Eh, I disagree.
那倒未必
There are no particulates as good as slob particulates.
邋遢的微粒可是最好的
At least he added a navigation system.
起码这里有导航系统
If Angela can tell us where Chili drove over the past week,
如果安琪拉能确定这辆车上周的路线
it might lead us to his killer.
应该就能找到凶手了
Oh, wow. This slob makes pigs look dainty.
猪圈都比这儿讲究
All right, you know what, we're just gonna take
接下来 我们要把整辆车
the entire van back to the lab.
带回实验室去
I'll bet this was delicious once.
以前它肯定很美味
Aubrey, please don't eat that.
奥布里 千万别吃
Bones. Hey.
骨头 你好啊
Booth, what are you doing here?
布斯 你来这里干嘛
Well, I was doing some digging
我在调查
into, uh, Chili Reuben's shoulder injury,
奇利·鲁宾的肩伤
and it turns out he was in Memphis
结果发现他三周以前
in the emergency room three weeks ago.
进过孟菲斯的一间急诊室
Memphis?
孟菲斯
Yeah, he was there, um, shooting some episodes of the show.
没错 他当时在那儿录节目
That's very interesting.
有点意思
But you could've just told me this on the phone.
但可以打电♥话♥说嘛
I got you this.
给你这个
Booth.
布斯
Oh, it's beautiful.
好漂亮
Like it?
喜欢吗
Love it.
很喜欢
Yeah. Let me help you... put it on.
我来给你戴上
Here you go. Thanks.
戴上看一看
Okay. Kind of resembles a humerus bone, right?
好啊 有点像肱骨 是吧
Well, if you curved it, I suppose.
很弯很弯的肱骨 有可能
How does it look?
好看吗
Like I made the right choice.
我眼光不错
It is quite exquisite.
非常精致
I was... talking about you.
我是说 你
I made the right choice.
我眼光不错
I'm just so lucky
我真幸运
to have you as my wife.
能娶你为妻
I have something for you, too. For me?
我也有东西给你 真的
Well, what are you doing with my gambling sobriety chip?
拿这个戒赌警示币干嘛
I found it in the laundry.
我在洗衣间找到的
I must have left it in my pocket.
肯定是我留在衣服兜里了
It's not like you, Booth.
这可不像你 布斯
You always know where your chip is.
你永远都知道你的纪念章在哪儿
Well, you know what,
可是呢
I know where it is now because of you.
现在我知道它在哪儿了 都要归功于你啊
Did you find anything useful in Chili's navigation system?
你在奇利的导航系统上查到什么了吗
Yes. I hacked into its history and pulled up all the maps
嗯 我黑进了它的历史记录 找出了奇利
of where Chili traveled during this past week in D.C.
上周在华盛顿的行踪
It turns out on four of the six days Chili was in town,
六天中奇利有四天是在城里的
he left the diners he was reviewing
他离开了他正在评鉴的餐馆
to drive to more respectable restaurants.
开车去了更知名的餐厅
And he did the same thing in other cities.
他在其他城市也是这么干的
Sounds like the King of the Greasy Spoon
看来小吃店之王
didn't practice what he preached.
名不副实啊
And I downloaded his calendar from the cloud.
我从云端上下载了他的日历
These are the people he ate with.
这些就是和他共进晚餐的人
Who are they?
他们是谁
Reality TV show producers.
电视真人秀制片人
I thought he already had a producer.
他不是有自己的制片人吗
Looks like he wanted to get rid of him.
感觉他是想甩掉那个制片人
Why would I kill him?
我为什么要杀他
Without Chili, I don't have a show.
没有奇利 我的节目也就完了啊
Chili was firing you from the show
奇利想要解雇你
that you two created together.
这节目可是你俩共同创作的
Okay? Logic goes out the window when you're in a rage, Sid.
人在发怒的时候哪儿还管什么逻辑 希德
I-I had no idea that that disloyal bastard
我根本都不知道这个忘恩负义的混♥蛋♥
was planning to replace me. I think you found out
想要换掉我 我认为你是
what Chili was up to when you were down in Memphis.
在孟菲斯的时候发现了奇利的计划
Hmm? You two fought, you sent him to the E.R.
你俩大打出手 你把他送进了急诊室
Then three weeks later,
然后三周后
you decided to finish him off. Chili went to the hospital
你决定彻底解决他 在孟菲斯的时候
in Memphis because he jumped out of a moving car
奇利是因为在我送他去戒毒所的路上跳车
when I tried to take him to rehab.
而进的医院
Rehab? Yeah. I mean, this guy,
戒毒所 没错 这家伙
he was seriously screwed up.
他真的是一团糟
Between the-the drinking
嗜酒成性
and-and the drugs and all the one-night stands,
吸毒成瘾 滥情放纵
do you know how many waitresses I had to pay off
你知道我收买♥♥过多少服务生
so they wouldn't leak their stories to the tabloids?
才能让他们不把故事卖♥♥给那些地摊小报
So what are you still doing in town then, Sid?
那你还留在城里干什么 希德
I mean, if Chili's gone,
如果没有了奇利
there's no more show, is there?
这节目也就完了 不是吗
Well, the network is, uh... is forcing me
电视台正逼我
to finish the episode without him.
在没有他的情况下拍完这集
Uh, they expect the ratings to go through the roof
现在他死了 台里希望收视率
now that he's dead. Oh, that's interesting.
能激增 这可有意思了
So you get fired from the show
如果你被炒了
and your career's in the toilet,
你的职业生涯也就毁于一旦了
but if you end on a ratings high note,
但如果收视率激增
then you're hot property, right?
那你可就飞黄腾达了 是不是
There's evidence of blood on the floor back here,
这里的地板上有血迹
and it looks like someone tried to clean it up.
看起来有人试图将其清理干净
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表