on the victim's left temporal bone.
有一处陷凹性骨折
The fracture pattern indicates
骨折的形状表明
that the blunt force trauma was caused
死者曾受过柱状武器
by a cylindrical weapon.
引起的钝器伤
However, this did not kill the victim.
但这并不是致命伤
So I have to find something even more violent.
这么说我要找个更具攻击性的凶器
Delightful.
真是太"棒"了
Hey. So I found this
我发现这个东西
mixed in with the leftovers of the shredded remains.
和剩下的遗体碎片混在一起
A coin. Oh, it's scratched up pretty good.
一个硬币 磨损得很厉害
I can only make out part of a symbol.
我只能辨认出部分图案
Well, I know it's not U.S. currency.
我只能说这不是美国货币
It's not foreign currency, either.
这也不是外国货币
Booth has one of these.
布斯有个一模一样的
It's a sobriety token from Gamblers Anonymous.
这是嗜赌者互诫协会给戒赌的人颁发的硬币
Well, it looks like our victim fell off the wagon.
看来被害人的赌瘾复发了[摔下马车]
And into a shredder.
掉进了粉碎机
So, the injuries that Jeff Dover got two years ago
杰夫·多佛两年前的伤
were from a bad car accident.
是由一场惨烈的车祸造成的
Wife and kid both died in the crash.
他的妻子和孩子当场死亡
Probably started gambling after he lost his family.
他说不定是在失去家庭后才开始赌博的
And he tried to stop.
他想过要悬崖勒马
But couldn't.
可他没有成功
Right. Which is exactly why
懂你的意思了 这就是为什么
you're not going to play in that game.
你绝对不能去赌博
No, it's exactly why I am.
不 正是因为这样我才要去
Okay? He was fighting to... to go straight
他很努力地试图重新做人
and someone took advantage of him
却有人乘机在他最脆弱的时候
when he was at his weakest.
占他便宜
I'm going to make that right.
我想还他一个公道
It is not that simple, Booth.
布斯 事情没那么简单
Look, Sweets was very clear in your file.
听着 斯维斯在你档案里写得清清楚楚
You gambled to cope with trauma and that is...
你赌博是为了缓解你经受的创伤 可...
Look, Aubrey, it's been a long time
听着 奥布里 我已经有很长一段时间
since I've been in the Middle East.
没有去过中东了
I'm not talking about the Middle East.
我指的不是中东
You've been shot multiple times since then,
在那之后你多次被射伤
you spent three months in prison,
在监狱里呆了三个月
and your best friend died in your arms.
你最好的朋友在你怀里死去
Isn't that enough trauma for you?
对你来说这不都是痛苦的回忆吗
Aubrey, look, I already talked to Bones about this, okay?
奥布里 听着 我已经和骨头谈过了
She's fine with it.
她没有反对
I appreciate your concern,
我知道你担心我
but this is gonna happen. Okay?
但这件事势在必行 明白了吗
Jessica, check this out.
杰西卡 瞧瞧这个
What is that, a thigh?
这是什么 大腿吗
Nah. No, no, no. Well, yeah, no, that's a thigh.
不不不 我是说 是大腿没错
I meant check this out.
但我是让你看这个
Ooh, is this for the unbreakable beaker?
这是为了摔不坏的烧杯做的吗
Does, uh, Cam know you're inventing again?
凯知道你又在搞发明创造了吗
She doesn't have to. I made it at home.
和她没有关系 我在家里做的
I set up a little lab in the garage.
我在车♥库♥里搭了个小型实验室
Hey, there could be a finder's fee in this for you.
这件事要是成了你说不定能收一笔中介费呢
So it's a moldable rubber cast in a unique
这是一个通过压膜铸型而成
honeycomb structure.
具有独特蜂窝结构的橡胶模具
Inspired by bees? Yeah, exactly.
受蜜蜂的启发 没错
I used a high silicon-to-cornstarch ratio
为了使制♥作♥出来的橡胶更有弹性
so that the rubber's extremely elastic.
我使用了高比例的硅
Obviously. If you cover a beaker with this,
显而易见 只要用它把烧杯包起来
you can drop it on the ground without a scratch.
不管你怎么摔 烧杯都会安然无恙
Uh, but you can't heat it.
但这样一来就不能加热了
That's kind of a big problem.
这好像是个大问题
Yeah.
没错
You could baby-proof your house with it, though.
你可以用在家里 这样孩子就不会摔坏东西
Yeah.
好吧
Oh! My God. That's it.
天啊 没错 就是这样
What's it?
什么
I could... I should be able to...
我可以...我应该能够...
Oh, my God.
天啊
Yeah, that didn't clarify much.
完全不懂你在说什么
Hey, guys. What's this?
两位 这是什么
Good luck, Curly.
祝你好运 卷卷毛
Nothing. Just, you know, a little something
没什么 就是一个小玩意儿
I brought from home.
我从家里带来的
You keep dead men's thighs in your house?
你把死人的大腿放在家里
Oh, this! Right.
你是说这个啊
The victim's left thigh.
这是被害人的左大腿
No, this is the last piece of flesh that I found.
这是我找到的最后一块肉体组织了
Um, I mean, this is the last piece
我是说 这块组织
of flesh that I found here.
是我在工作的时候找到的
Not at home. Excellent.
不是在家里 很好
Oh, that is so cool.
天啊 简直酷毙了
Awesome, right?
帅呆了有没有
It's the victim's left forearm
这是被害者的左前臂
and I already found abrasions in this area,
我在这块发现了数道刮伤
which I removed.
我把它移出来了
Defensive wounds? Uh, possibly.
防御伤 可能是的
Hey, look at that. It's covered with
你瞧 它的表面
some kind of oily substance.
被某种油性物质覆盖了
That could be from the murder weapon.
可能是凶器上的
I'll trade you that thigh for this forearm,
你把大腿留下 我把这块小臂给你
if you can tell me what he's coated in.
你查一查这层物质是什么
You got a deal.
没问题
Thank you.
谢谢
So Aubrey walked out?
这么说奥布里不干了
Look, he means well.
听着 他是好意
Everyone means well, okay? I know that.
大家都是关心我 我知道的
So he won't help?
所以他不会帮忙了吗
You need backup, Booth. Uh, it's gonna be fine, okay?
你需要后援 布斯 不会有事的
We talked. I guess it's good that
我们谈过了 因为这件事饱受责难
everyone's giving me so much flak.
我觉得这样也挺好的
I don't understand.
我不明白
Gives me something to prove, right?
这样我就可以证明我自己了 对吧
Don't forget how strong you are, Booth.
别忘了你有多坚强 布斯
Look...
听着...
I already talked to my sponsor. All right?
我和我的担♥保♥人谈过了 好吧
Minute I get any kind of information,
一旦我有所收获
I'm gonna text Aubrey and I'm gonna text you right away.
我会马上发短♥信♥告诉你和奥布里
Okay. Be safe, Booth.
好吧 注意安全 布斯
Hey, I'm gonna be fine.
我会没事的
Listen to me, all right?
听我说 好吗
I know the signs, I know the trigger points.
我知道赌瘾复发的迹象 以及什么会触发它
I know myself.
我了解我自己
I know what it took for me to hit rock bottom.
我知道是什么让我坠入万劫不复的深渊
You know what, I haven't held cards in my hands
你知道的 我已经很久很久
for a long, long time.
没有摸过牌了
Because what we have here, this life...
因为我们现在所拥有的一切 这样的生活
it's better than any hand that I could ever be dealt.
再好的手牌都无法与之媲美
And look, look... if I can't deal,
听着...如果我承受不住
if I have a problem, what am I gonna do?
如果我赌瘾有复发迹象 我会怎么做呢
I'm gonna get up and I'm gonna walk away.
我会站起来 然后走出去
That's how strong I am.
我就有这么坚强
Now look at me. I promise.
看着我 我向你保证
Okay?
好吗
Gotta tell you, in all honesty,
我告诉你 说真的
these are the worst cards I've seen all night.
这是我今晚见到的最烂的牌了
Said that three times already
你已经说了三次了
and you won every hand.
可三次你都赢了
Oh, I'll keep that in mind. You know what?
我会记住的 你知道吗
Now look at that. $800 to call.
看我的 跟注八百刀
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表