A woman who, like a fine Cabernet
一位如上等红酒般
that combines phenolic compounds,
完美融合了酚化合物
anthocyanins and colloids to produce perfection...
花青素和胶质的女人
I hate wine geeks.
我讨厌酒虫
which makes her, some say,
用有些人的话来说
the greatest forensic anthropologist in the last 50 years.
过去五十年间最伟大的法医人类学家
Please give a warm welcome
请热烈欢迎
to the incomparable Dr. Temperance Brennan.
无与伦比的坦普瑞·布纳恩博士
Thank you, Dr. Harkness.
谢谢 哈克尼斯博士
Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen.
下午好 女士们先生们
I am quite excited to be in a room full of people
能与众位科学界传奇人物
familiar with the legends of the science world.
欢聚一堂 令我非常激动
People like the great physicist Dr. Erwin Schrodinger.
你们好比伟大的物理学家埃尔温·薛定谔
Imagine, if you will,
请想象一下
Dr. Schrodinger driving to work...
薛定谔博士开车上班
Please, everyone, move, move to the exits.
请大家离席 去出口
Oh, my God, the place is on fire!
天哪 这里着火了
To the exits, everyone. Thank you.
大家往出口走 谢谢
There's a body in there.
那里有具尸体
And it's burning!
正在燃烧
What, do you smell that?
你闻到了吗
Ugh, that is gasoline.
是汽油
The fire is still localized.
这是局部着火
This extinguisher should contain it.
灭火器应该能盖住火势
This makes no sense. Why isn't it putting out the fire?
没道理啊 为什么灭火器灭不了火
Okay, this isn't the time for a science lesson, let's just go.
现在不是科普时间 我们走吧
We need to get out of here while we still can.
我们得趁走得掉的时候离开这儿
The evidence is burning. Now, Dr. Brennan!
证据要烧没了 走 布纳恩博士
It seems like they all have equipment they want to sell us.
貌似他们都有装备要卖♥♥我们
These remains look as if they've burned for hours.
这些骨骸看起来好像被烧了几小时
It couldn't have been more than ten minutes.
不可能超过十分钟
Well, there's no security cameras in here, right?
这里没有监控 对吧
So, perfect place for a bonfire.
真是生火的好地方
Can't see anything in here.
这里什么都看不见
You know what, there's surveillance cameras out in the hallway.
走廊有监控摄像头
Why don't you go hook up with hotel security,
不如你去问问旅馆保安
see if they got something?
看看他们有没有线索
Thanks.
谢谢
High intensity L.E.D. Lamps!
高♥强♥度LED灯
Pure light that won't alter the visual integrity of the evidence.
射出来的是原光 不影响证据的视觉完整性
Dr. Saroyan!
瑟罗博士
I have an arson scene tool kit and some debris sifters that...
我有一套纵火现场调查工具和一些碎片筛
Stop. Stop, all right, everybody?
打住 停 诸位
Just keep it down out here, all right?
小点声 好吗
I'd like a headlamp. Yeah, me, too.
我想要个头灯 我也是
Yeah, lamps for everyone.
好 每位一盏灯
Who's got the L.E.D. Lamps?
谁有LED灯
Here! I got four.
这儿 我有四个
Cool. Thank you. Thank you.
很好 谢谢 谢谢
For you. Thank you.
给你 谢谢
What is this white crust?
这层白色外壳是什么
Where's my lamp?
我的灯呢
Fire department used a class "D" extinguisher to put out the fire
消防队用了D类灭火器灭火
and left a sodium chloride shell all over the remains.
给遗体包上了一层氯化钠外壳
You don't see that every day.
这可不是每天都能看见的
Class "D," That's a metal fire.
D类 是轻金属火灾
That's right, yeah.
对 是啊
Most likely alkaline-based like, uh, magnesium or titanium,
很可能是碱性的 比如镁或钛
which burns at even higher temperatures.
温度更高时也能燃烧
Well, the extreme heat of the fire explains
火焰的极度高温使
why her remains fused to the concrete floor,
女性死者与混凝土地面 楼梯
the stairs and part of the railing.
和部分栏杆融为一体
You already know it's a "Her"?
你已经知道这是女性了
Hey, everybody. Hey!
嗨 大家好 嗨
Mr. Bray!
布雷先生
Whoa, somebody had a bad day.
某人倒大霉了
The small brow ridges and the sharp upper margins of the orbit
小型眉骨和眼眶上部的锋利边缘
suggest the victim is a female.
说明被害者是女性
Already noted, Mr. Bray.
已经知道了 布雷先生
Here, brother.
给 老兄
Thanks.
谢谢
You allowed to be here?
你可以在这儿吗
He's had no medical cannabis for a month.
他一个月没服过医用大♥麻♥了
The DOJ and the Jeffersonian gave him the all clear.
司法部和杰斐逊实验室都同意他复职
Because I got into the clinical trial Dr. B. Recommended.
因为我参加了布纳恩博士推荐的临床试验
You're still in remission? Yep.
你还在观察期吗 是的
Well, you know, it's good to have you back.
欢迎归队
It's good to be back.
回来真好
The symphyseal surface of the pelvis
骨盆联合的表层显示
shows a woman about 40 years old.
这是一个四十岁左右的女人
I've got a badly burned lanyard here.
这里有一个烧焦了的入场证
Can't make out an ID.
名字看不清
Here, let me see that.
让我瞧瞧
That is definitely an ID from this convention.
绝对是这次会议用的证件
Okay, hand it over to me, all right?
拿给我吧
I'll get it to Angela in the, uh,
我拿去酒店保安室
hotel security room.
交给安琪拉
Maybe she can ID it.
或许她能查出身份
All right, everybody -- listen up, all right?
大家都听好了
I know that you're all forensic super-experts,
我知道你们都是法医界的超级专家
but today you have to stay
但是今天你们必须
on the other side of the yellow tape.
站在黄色带子的另一边
You still like being a G-man, huh?
你还是很喜欢耍威风啊
I feel like security at a Beyonce concert.
感觉我像碧昂丝音乐会上的保安
What the hell is she doing?
她又在干什么
She's the least of my worries.
我最不担心的就是她
Okay, look, do me a favor.
帮我个忙
Get this to Angela in security,
把这个带到保安室交给安琪拉
see if she can ID the victim.
看她能否查出受害者的身份
I'll take care of that mess.
这烂摊子交给我
All right? All right.
好吗 好
Let him out.
让他出去
I'm here researching my new book,
我来这里是为了为新书
Hotter than My Heart.
《比心还灼热》做研究
I was in the back of the ballroom,
报♥警♥器响起来时
listening to the wonderful Dr. Brennan when the alarm went off.
我坐在大厅的后排听布纳恩博士的演讲
It was my quick reaction that saved the corpse
就是我的快速反应保证了
from burning to a crisp.
尸体没有被完全烧焦
Okay, that's it. Break it up. Let's go.
好了 够了 你们走吧
Go find a Kardashian. Party's over, all right?
去拍卡戴珊家的人吧 派对结束了
Thank you. Bye-bye.
谢谢合作 再见
Do you have any idea who I am?
你知道我是谁吗
Yeah, I do.
我知道
My car wash sells your books.
我洗车的地方卖♥♥你的书
But, you know what, you are not gonna use this murder
但是你知道吗 你不能利用这个凶杀案
to promote yourself.
来为自己做宣传
Am I hurting someone?
我有伤害到任何人吗
Yes, you are -- someone with a sense of decency.
是的 每一个有节操的人
Now, I have to ask you a few questions.
现在我得问你几个问题
Me?
问我
Yes, you.
就是你
Now, you were the first to see the body, right?
你是第一个见到尸体的吧
Come on.
跟我来
Come on, let's go.
来吧 我们走
We have to separate the remains from the floor and the railing
得把尸体的从地板和栏杆上分开
so we can bring 'em back to the lab.
这样才能带回实验室
More than half the tissue's been vaporized
由于火焰温度极高
because of the intense heat of the fire.
一半以上的组织都气化了
Running tox screens is gonna be difficult.
很难进行毒理检测
Here you go.
给你
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表