That's the tough part.
这是最难割舍的一块
You, mostly.
尤其是你
Everything you know is here.
你熟悉的事物都在这里
Yeah, but that's just it.
没错 但这正是关键
I don't want to know everything in my life.
我并不想熟悉生活中的一切
I want to be surprised.
我渴望惊喜
Don't you?
难道你不是
I do.
我也是
I never thought I'd be here this long, either.
我也没料到会在这儿干那么久
Are you mad?
生气了
No.
没有
No, I'm...
不生气 我
I'm really happy for you, Angela.
真的很替你高兴 安琪拉
If you need me, I'll just be a plane ride away.
你需要的时候 我会随叫随到
I'm gonna miss you, Brennan.
我会想你的 布纳恩
Have you found cause of death, Mr. Bray?
确定死因了吗 布雷先生
I believe I have.
我想是确定了
I was just about to do a victory lap around the light table.
正打算绕映光台跑一周 以示胜利呢
A tiny nick on the distal end of the left femur.
左股骨远端有个小切口
In order for a weapon to have caused this injury,
要造成这种伤口
it would have had to transect the femoral artery first.
凶器首先会切断股动脉
Causing the victim to bleed out.
使得受害人失血而死
And the Brayman has cause of death.
于是拽哥布雷找到了死因
Take it down a notch,
别太激动了
Mr. Bray, this isn't the end zone.
布雷先生 事儿还没完
Have you figured out what caused the injury?
你知道凶器是什么吗
A very wide V-shaped incision,
这个V字型切口很宽
meaning the weapon was most likely a wide-angle blade.
凶器应该是宽角度的刀片
There are similar nicks
这儿也有类似的切口
to the left side ribs five and six,
左侧第五 第六肋骨上
as well as the right humerus.
还有右肱骨上
The width of that kerf mark is a lot narrower
这个切口要比股骨上的
than the incision on the femur.
窄很多
Yes. And the dimensions of the incision on the humerus are
没错 肱骨上切口的尺寸
different than the incisions on the ribs and femur.
和肋骨 股骨上的都不同
Meaning our victim could have been stabbed
也就是说被害人可能是被
with three separate blades.
三种不同的刀片捅伤
So the artist was telling the truth.
那个艺术家说的是实话
Micah received a call before he ran out,
弥迦走之前确实接到一通电♥话♥
but it was from a burner cell.
但是一次性手♥机♥打来的
Meaning we have no idea where Micah was going
所以我们完全不知道
or who he was meeting with.
弥迦去哪儿见谁了
And the fact that it was from a burner cell
而且使用一次性手♥机♥
just makes it all the more suspicious.
把这次会面弄得更可疑了
Okay, well, this is the area surrounding the artist's place.
好吧 这是艺术家住处周围的区域
Okay. The victim said that he could get to wherever
受害人说他可以在
he was going in two to three minutes.
两三分钟内赶到
Oh, that's good.
这个不错
Really? There's got to be hundreds of homes
真的吗 亚当斯·摩根周围可有
and businesses in Adams Morgan.
几百处民宅和商店
That neighborhood is crawling with young people
那个街区到处都是年轻人
who are all using social media.
他们都使用社交媒体
All I have to do is run a search of all photos
我们知道弥迦在那儿的时间段
taken in that area during the time
就只需要对这片区域在那段时间内
we know Micah was there.
拍摄的照片进行搜索
Whoa. Looks like we got some pictures to go through.
看来我们要检查不少照片
Well, not if I can run a facial recognition program
不必 可以运行面部识别程序
against them to find Micah.
在里面查找弥迦
Oh, oh! There he is, look.
他在那儿 你看
Walking into a bar called Nat's Place.
进了家叫纳特酒吧的地方
Now I just have to figure out who he was meeting there.
下面我就去查清楚他去那儿见谁
It's been a real pleasure
我非常高兴
being able to go down this journey with you, Seeley.
能与你共同走过这段旅程 瑟雷
Thanks, Gavin.
谢谢你 加文
You're a class act
你是我们的榜样
and you're a true representation of everything
你代表了这个小组为之努力
this group strives for.
为之奋斗的一切
So it's with great pride
所以我非常骄傲
that I finally get to announce
我终于可以宣布
that Seeley Booth is 30 days sober.
瑟雷·布斯已经戒赌30天了
All right, thanks. Thank you, thank you. Great job, man.
谢了 谢谢 谢谢 好样的
Thanks, Gavin, I appreciate it. Well done.
谢了 加文 好样的
That's right.
太棒了
Look, I just wanted to say I...
我只想说...
I couldn't have done it
没有在座各位的帮助
without the help of everyone in this room.
我是不可能成功戒赌的
I get kind of nervous at things like this,
我一碰到这种场合就紧张
so, um...
所以...
Thank you.
谢谢你们
All right, folks, what do you say we stuff ourselves silly
好了各位 不如来点蛋糕和焦咖啡
with cake and burnt coffee?
垫垫肚子吧
Yeah.
太好了
Okay.
好的
Bones, what are you doing here?
骨头 你来这儿干嘛
Dr. Hodgins found traces of glass
哈金斯博士在死者的伤口中
in the victim's stab wounds.
找到了玻璃
So it wasn't different knives.
所以凶器不是不同的刀具
No. There were three different shards of glass.
没错 我们找到了三种不同的玻璃碎片
The victim was most likely pushed through a window.
死者很可能是被人从窗口推出
Okay. Well, you didn't have to come here to tell me that.
好吧 那你也不用特意过来告诉我啊
Why didn't you want me here, Booth?
你为什么不想我来 布斯
It's not a big deal. It really isn't.
这又不是什么大事 真的
I mean, look, this is just an excuse for Gavin to eat cake.
这不过是加文想找个借口吃蛋糕而已
It is a big deal, Booth.
这事很重要 布斯
You've worked really hard for this.
你很努力才走到这一步
You didn't want me to... celebrate with you?
你竟然不想...我和你一起庆祝吗
No. It's just... I just feel like I have
没有 我只是 只是觉得
a really long way to go. That's all.
我还有很长的路要走 就这样
No, Booth. We still have a long way to go.
不 是我们还有很长的路要走
Which means I share this challenge with you.
也就是说我要和你一同面对挑战
And I would like to share in your victory, too.
我也想和你一起品尝胜果
Wait a sec... That's Aubrey. Hold on.
等一下...奥布里打来的 等等啊
Aubrey, what do you got?
奥布里 有什么新线索吗
I just got off the phone with the bartender
我刚和纳特酒吧的酒保
down at Nat's Place.
通完电♥话♥
Does he remember seeing the victim?
他还记不记得死者
Well, guys trying to order carrot juice
在酒吧里点胡萝卜汁的人
at a bar tend to stick out.
会比较令人印象深刻吧
And the person he was meeting?
那他知道他当时是在见谁吗
A big, bald biker fitting the description of one Dale Brock.
大块头秃头自行车手 符合戴尔·布罗克的形象
Wait a second. Brock said he hadn't seen Micah for five years.
等等 布罗克说他都五年没见过弥迦了啊
Clearly this guy isn't as trustworthy as he looks.
显然这家伙不像外表那么老实
You lied to me, Dale.
你骗了我 戴尔
You were with Micah the day he died.
弥迦死的那天你见过他
I don't know who told you that, but it's crap.
我不知道这是谁说的 但那都是骗人的
Really? Okay, so this bar named, uh, Nat's Place,
是吗 那有家酒吧 叫做纳特酒吧
does that ring a bell?
有没有想起什么来
Yeah, I thought so.
我就知道
You want to tell me what happened before I throw your ass
趁我还没把你扔回监狱里去
back in jail?
你要不要老实交代
Look, one of the terms of my parole is I'm not allowed
听着 我假释的条件之一就是
to have contact with any other felons.
不许和其他重罪犯联♥系♥
Okay, so you're telling me that if you told me you saw him,
你的意思就是说如果你告诉我你见过他
you'd be thrown back in prison.
你就会被关回监狱
Yeah. Okay.
没错 好吧
Well, news flash. Let's just be clear
新闻快报 咱先把这事
about all this stuff, because, you know what,
都说清楚啊 因为 你知道吗
murder is a violation of your parole.
谋杀也是违反假释条例的
I didn't kill him.
我没有杀他
I met him to ask for a favor.
我跟他见面是想求他帮忙
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表