Sammy and I put a lot into Troy's career.
萨米和我为特洛伊的事业付出了很多
How much? Time? Money?
付出了多少 时间吗 金钱吗
Both. I mean, I've seen
都有 我见识过许多
the best mini golfers come and go,
极为优秀的迷你高尔夫球手
but... Troy... Sammy said Troy was gonna be
但特洛伊... 萨米说特洛伊会成为
Anyway, he was counting on Troy
总之 他很希望今年特洛伊
winning the mini masters this year.
能得到迷你高尔夫大♥师♥杯冠军
Wait, okay, how much did that cost?
等等 那你们在他身上花了多少钱
Enough. Like Sammy says, it was an investment.
很多 但就像萨米所说 这是投资
Couldn't have done it without Lori here.
要是没有罗莉 我肯定付不起这么多
Most of the money came from her modeling career.
大多数钱都是她当模特赚来的
I'm so... You're a model?
抱... 你是模特
Why are you surprised, Booth?
布斯 你为什么这么吃惊
Perfectly formed phalanges, the elegant metacarpals.
指骨构成完美 掌骨也很优雅
You're a hand model, aren't you?
你是名手模 是吧
Oh, yes!
没错
That was very good!
你真是太厉害了
Sammy, this one here has got the gift.
萨米 这女人很有天赋啊
Yes, she does have the gift.
没错 她确实天赋异禀
So, did, Troy have any enemies?
那特洛伊有没有树过敌呢
Troy kind of kept to himself.
特洛伊不善于和他人交流
I mean, all my golfers knew him, but...
所有球员们都认识他 但...
he really wasn't close with any of them.
他和他们都没什么交集
There is one guy who really seemed to have it in for Troy.
有一个人好像特别讨厌特洛伊
One guy? Last year's Mini Masters Champion
是谁 去年迷你高尔夫大♥师♥杯冠军
Winston Scruggs.
温斯顿·斯克鲁格斯
Come on, Winston's kind of a jerk,
算了吧 虽然温斯顿很犯浑
but he would never kill anyone.
但他不可能会去杀人
Well, we'll determine that, okay? Thank you.
这就交给我们调查了 谢谢合作
Where is he now?
他现在在哪里
Out on the course.
在球场那里
Is this the clock? Yeah.
就是这台钟吗 对
Hey, it's not supposed to be in here, you know. I know.
这可不能带进这里啊 我知道
I didn't want to leave it in the locker room.
我不想把它摆在更衣室
Andie said it's pretty rare. Valuable?
安迪说这很珍贵 很值钱吗
She says yes, very. Nice!
她说相当值钱 好极了
Let's take a look.
让我瞧一瞧
Uh, you know, I really got to finish up here first, man.
我得先把这儿的事忙完 老兄
Yeah, yeah, sure, sure.
行 你忙吧
I'm just gonna take a quick peak to see what we're dealing with here.
我也就只是先瞄一眼 看看之后要怎么修
You know, while you're here, I've got some bones
既然你来了 我这还有几根
that still have bird guano on them.
沾着鸟屎的骨头
Might need to be run through the bath again.
估计一会还得清洗一遍
Sure, sure. Just put them to the side--
行行行 你就先摆在一边
I'll take a look at 'em as soon as I finish up here.
等我看完这钟了之后就去清洗骨头
I also found a tiny hemorrhagic stain on the zygomatic.
我还在颧骨发现了一个微小的出血点
The corrosive properties of the bird droppings
看来是鸟屎的防腐蚀性
seem to have etched the blood into the bone.
让血液渗透进了骨头里
There are also striations on the right clavicle and
右锁骨和右数第五根胸肋骨
right fifth sternal rib.
还有横磨纹
What, knife wounds?
刀伤吗
Possibly, but they're postmortem.
有可能 但这是死后伤
Who would stab a dead person?
谁会去捅一个死人
That's a good point; that doesn't make sense.
问得好 这确实说不通
Hey, do you have your phone on you?
你手♥机♥在你身上吗
I got to get a quick picture of this
我得先拍张照片
so we can figure out how to put it back together.
这样之后就知道怎么组装回去了
Right.
行
Now, as soon as I take this back panel off,
等我把后面的嵌板拆下来后
we will know what we are dealing with. Okay.
就知道我们要修什么玩意儿了 好吧
There we go.
好了
Scruggs was a pro golfer--
斯克鲁格斯原先是职业球手
You know, real golf--
打的是真正的高尔夫
but he washed out, so he took up mini golf.
但他被淘汰了 就来打迷你高尔夫
He was the top dog around here until troy came along.
在特洛伊来之前 他一直都是这儿的冠军
That's him right...
他就在...
right there.
在那
All right, everybody, let's back off. Let's go.
好了 各位都让开吧 快点
Time out.
打球时间结束
What the hell are you doing?
你们这是在干什么
I'm lining up a shot here.
我正准备击球呢
FBI. Special Agent Booth.
我是联调局特别探员布斯
We have a few questions for you, Mr. Scruggs.
有几个问题想问你 斯克鲁格斯先生
Now?! Yes, now.
现在吗 没错 就现在
What's that you have in your hand? Could I see that, please?
你手上拿的是什么 能给我看一看吗
I... I. Yeah. Thank you.
我... 好的 谢谢
Wait a second-- this is the same code I saw in Troy's notebook.
等等 这图我在特洛伊的笔记本上也见过
It's quite interesting.
真有趣
It's like Newton's notes on basic physics.
像是牛顿的基础物理笔记
This whole game's about physics, sweetheart.
亲爱的 整场球赛就是物理
You got to know every bounce, angle,
你必须看清球场上每个洞每一次的
pitch and lie on every hole of the course.
弹力 角度 倾角以及球的摆放位置
I could show you if you let me get back to it.
如果你让我继续打 我可以演示一下
You can get back to it after you answer a few questions.
等你回答完问题之后 就可以继续打了
Excellent schematic of this hole.
这个洞的图解做得真详细
Uh, that is my lie!
那是我的球位
Well, I believe the term is-- "One in the hole"!
我想这时候要喊的术语是"一杆进一洞"吧
No, Bones, it's a "Hole in one."
不 骨头 是"一杆进洞"
Let's go. Over here.
走吧 去那边
I have some questions for you.
我有几个问题要问你
Why are you interrupting my game in the middle of
为什么你要打断我生涯中
the most important sporting event of my career?
最重要的一场比赛
Troy Carter was murdered.
特洛伊·卡特被杀了
From my understanding, you two weren't exactly friends.
在我看来 你俩并不是朋友
No, of course not-- we were rivals.
当然不是 我俩是竞争对手
Rivals? Yeah. I didn't kill him.
竞争对手吗 对 但我没杀了他
Well, with troy out of the picture, it's your tournament to lose.
要是没有特洛伊 你就可以叱咤球场了
Sounds like a motive to me.
我觉得挺像个杀人动机
You don't own a rifle, do you, Mr. Scruggs?
你有没有来♥复♥枪♥ 斯克鲁格斯先生
Everyone around here does.
这儿的人都有
Am I gonna need a warrant to look at yours?
需要我拿搜查令来查看你的枪吗
I don't know.
我不知道
You don't know? Probably should talk to a lawyer before.
不知道吗 我该先去找律师谈谈
Booth.
布斯
Blood.
血迹
Blood. You wait here.
血迹 你在这待着
I'm going to the Tiki Hut.
我先去提基小屋
Blood? Are you sure?
有血迹吗 你确定
Of course you're sure.
显然你能确定
And more blood, and what appears to be tiny bone chips,
许多血迹 还有细微的碎骨片
and possibly some brain matter.
可能还有脑组织
So he was killed here. Appears so.
所以他是在这被杀的 看来是这样
Someone tried to clean this up
有人想要清洗这些血迹
who obviously wasn't trained in forensics.
但显然不了解取证的流程
All right, I'll get an FBI team out here
好吧 我叫联调局的人来
and I'll call Cam. No, no!
再联♥系♥凯 别别别
Booth, I want to bring the Tiki Hut
布斯 我想把提基小屋
back to the lab. What?! No!
带回实验室 什么 不行
You can't take my Tiki Hut.
你不能带走我的提基小屋
We're in the middle of a tournament here.
我们正在进行锦标赛呢
If the lady wants the Tiki Hut back to the lab,
要是这位女士想把提基小屋带回实验室
the Tiki Hut's going back to the lab!
那就必须得把它带回去
Rally it up!
统统带走
Hey, what you got there? Bone chips.
你查到了什么 骨头碎片
Most likely pieces of the frontal, glabella,
大多数都是额骨 眉骨
zygomatic or nasal bones.
颧骨和鼻骨碎片
Do you know that I found three holes in the wall of this baby?
你知道吗 我在那玩意儿上找到三个洞
Bullet holes? Well, too small to be bullets,
子弹孔 要是子弹的话也太小了
but most likely fragments from the same bullet.
但很有可能是同一子弹的碎片
The weird thing, though, is that
不过奇怪的是
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表