Jump off the couch. Run, little monster.
从沙发上跳下来 快跑 小怪兽
Run to the bed.
跑到床上去
Jump in under those covers. I'll tell you what,
快快钻进被窝 告诉你吧
I'll give you a kiss right before I leave.
我走之前会去跟你亲亲
Don't forget to brush your teeth.
别忘了刷牙
Listen, uh, Bones, I was thinking
听我说 骨头 我在想
that maybe I could come by, um,
也许下个星期
next week, uh, you know, maybe a couple mornings
我可以在几天的早上过来
and take her to school.
送她去上学
Look, if we're not there yet...
如果你还没准备好...
In my mind, I...
在我心里 我...
I know that you being out of the house is working.
我知道不让你回家这个做法管用
It's what motivates you.
那是激励你改过的动力
It's one of the things, yeah.
是其中一个动力 是的
What's gonna keep you going when you move back?
如果你搬回来 什么能激励你继续呢
Knowing I don't have a second chance
知道我如果再一次搞砸的话
if I screw up again.
不会有第二次机会
The rational side of me
我理性的一面
needs to know that that is true.
需要知道那是真的
Empirically.
从经验上来讲
But statistically, that's impossible.
但从统计上来讲 那是不可能的
Life is essentially uncertain.
生活的本质是不确定的
No guarantees.
一切都无法保证
That's right.
是的
And if we try to be certain before we act, we...
如果我们非要确定以后才做出行动
may never act.
也许永远都不会行动
What... So what are you saying, Bones?
什么 你想说什么 骨头
I'm saying...
我想说的是
I have faith in you, Booth.
我对你有信心 布斯
And I...
而且我
think you should stay the night with me.
觉得你今晚应该留下来陪我
I think I should, too.
我也这么觉得
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表