I fled before the edict was issued.
我在法令颁布之前逃跑了
So you're thinking of risking your life on a technicality?
所以你想为了这个细节差冒生命危险吗
No. You can't.
不 你不能
You-you can call, you can skype.
你可以打电♥话♥ 可以视频
This is not your decision, Cam.
这不该由你来决定 凯
Angela might have an I.D.
安琪拉可能发现死者身份了
I have to go.
我得走了
Promise me you won't do anything
向我保证 在我们有机会好好谈谈之前
until we have the chance to talk this out, okay?
你不会擅自行动 好吗
You owe me that much.
这是你欠我的
Okay.
好吧
This was definitely a tattoo.
这绝对是个纹身
Fortunately, the ink from the tattoo is made
幸运的是 纹身所用的墨水是用
from burned cotton, aluminum, baby oil and urine.
火烧棉 铝 婴儿油和尿液制成的
Urine? Why is that fortunate?
尿液 那有什么幸运的
Well, it's a pretty standard recipe used by convicts
这是囚犯们在监狱里
when they tattoo each other in prison.
互相纹身时的常用配方
Which allowed me to narrow down the victims
这允许我把受害者的身份缩小到了
to current and former convicts.
现时和前任囚犯的范围内
Brilliant. So you can run the image
太棒了 这样你就可以
through the national prisoner tattoo database.
在国家囚犯纹身信息库里查找这个图样了
I already am.
我已经在查了
There's a database for that?
那还有专门的信息库吗
At Michigan state.
在密歇根州
You name it, and somebody's built a database for it.
你随便说一样东西 都会有信息库
Okay, we have a match.
好了 我们找到配对了
Okay, Connor Freeman.
康纳·弗里曼
Did five years at Hazelton Penitentiary for attempted murder.
以谋杀未遂罪在黑兹尔顿监狱服刑了五年
Wait. Can you enlarge the tattoo,
等等 你能放大纹身
focusing on the edge of the tissue?
聚焦纹身组织的边缘吗
This was a clean cut; it wasn't torn by the explosion.
这是个清晰的刀伤 不是被炸裂的
Someone was trying to cut out his tattoo?
有人想要切下他的纹身
Bound, sliced and blown to bits?
被绑了 被切了 还被炸成碎片了
What the hell was this guy involved in?
这人到底惹上什么事了
Wait a second, someone tried to cut off his tattoo?
等等 有人想要切下他的纹身吗
Angela says that the database shows
安琪拉说信息库显示
that his tattoo is from a prison gang.
他的纹身来自一个监狱帮伙
It's quite possible that a rival got out
很有可能是一个对手出狱后
and was looking for revenge.
寻求报复
So you're saying this is his fault because he was in prison?
你觉得他进过监狱所以罪有应得
I'm not saying that, Booth, but...
我不是这个意思 布斯 但
his tattoo does indicate that while incarcerated
他的纹身也表明他在服刑时
he was involved with a violent element of the prison population.
参与了监狱团伙的暴♥力♥事件
Well, think about it.
想想看
Probably had to do that in order to, you know, survive.
他也许不得不参与 为了活命
I was there for three months.
我在那儿待过三个月
All right?
好吗
Look, you got to do What you have to do when you're in prison.
听着 在监狱里你不得不被迫做一些事
All right? Don't be so quick to judge.
好吗 别这么快下定论
Booth.
布斯
I checked with the parole officer, and I got Freeman's address.
我联♥系♥了假释警官并拿到了弗里曼的地址
Do me a favor, get over there right away,
帮我个忙 现在就过去
look for any traces you can find
找到所有和绑♥架♥与袭击
of an abduction or an assault.
有关的线索
On it.
马上去
All right.
好的
Look...
听着
what I was saying before about judging these guys...
我刚刚说的给这些罪犯定性的问题
I'm not judging them.
我没有给他们定性
I don't do that, Booth.
我不会那么做的 布斯
I just look for evidence.
我只相信证据
Okay.
好吧
He'd only been here for a few months.
他刚搬来没几个月
Didn't really know him. Didn't want to.
我不太了解他 也不想了解
Don't want to know anyone who lives here.
我不想了解任何一个在这儿住的人
I'll knock on your door if I need anything else.
如果我需要什么 会去敲你的门的
Welcome to paradise.
欢迎来到天堂
Hey! Who's there?
谁在那儿
Who the hell let you in?
谁让你进来的
Uh, the super.
管♥理♥员♥
Who are you?
你是谁
No, no, no. You first. Why are you here?
不不不 你先说 你来这里干什么
I'm here because Connor Freeman was murdered.
我在这里是因为康纳·弗里曼被谋杀了
Oh, my god.
我的天呐
Who did it? Who did it? Who-who killed him?
谁干的 是谁干的 谁杀了他
Well, we don't know; that's why I'm here.
我们还不知道 所以我才过来调查
Your turn.
该你说了
Yeah, sure. Um...
当然
I'm Sabrina Clevenger,
我是塞布丽娜·克莱文杰
and I was living with Connor.
我和康纳住在一起
And I wondered why he'd been gone.
我正疑惑他为什么失踪了呢
You two having any trouble lately?
你们俩最近有什么矛盾吗
You know what? Screw you. I loved him.
去你的 我爱他
You're gonna make it so I can't even feel bad for him now?
难道我都不能为他伤心了吗
Why didn't you report him missing?
你为什么不报♥警♥说他失踪了
Right.
对啊
So his parole officer can find out.
这样他的假释警官就会发现了
You know, one mistake and they send you back to prison.
犯一个错 他们就会把你送回监狱里
Are you saying he was making mistakes?
你是说他生前在犯错
No. He was clean.
不 他是清白的
As far as you know.
你这么认为
Yeah.
是的
And I know Connor-- he was clean.
我了解康纳 他是清白的
Ms. Clevenger...
克莱文杰女士
Someone tried to remove Connor's tattoo.
有人想要切去康纳的纹身
Did he get into any trouble at Hazelton that you know about?
你知道他在黑兹尔顿惹上过什么麻烦吗
Connor didn't talk about that with me.
康纳从不和我说那些
He was...
他一直
all about planning for the future.
在计划我们的未来
He spent, like, every single day from
他每天从
3:00 in the morning to 5:00 o'clock in the afternoon at work.
早上3点工作到下午5点
He just wanted a good life.
他只想好好生活
Where did he work?
他在哪儿工作
Sunrise bakery. He loved that job.
黎明面包店 他爱那份工作
It's what turned him around.
这份工作让他改头换面重新做人
Now, if it's okay with you,
现在 如果你不介意
I'd really like to cry and break some stuff right now.
我真的想痛哭一场 砸点东西
I found residue of polyethylene on the triquetral injuries.
我在三棱形伤口上找到了聚乙烯残留物
So the victim was bound with zip ties.
所以受害者被领带绑过
Yeah, exactly. So that got me thinking.
正是 所以这让我思考了一下
Oh. No, no. I'm not doing that again.
不不 我不会再那么做了
What? No. No, no, no. That's not what I was suggesting.
什么 不不不不 我不是这个意思
Oh, but we can talk about that later.
但我们待会儿可以聊聊那个
Way later. What were you... what were you thinking?
不急不急 你有什么想法
Hmm? Right. Yeah, sorry.
什么 对 抱歉
Uh, so I-I was compiling the particulates
我在收集他衣服上
that I'm finding on his clothes
和尸体上的
and on various pieces of his remains.
各种颗粒
I was thinking that maybe we could work backwards
我在想 也许我们能从后往前
to figure out where the victim was held captive.
推理出他被劫持的地点
Well, there's a lot of locations that overlap.
地点的可能性倒是有很多
I should be able to map the potential paths he took.
我应该能画出他有可能选择的逃离路线
You know, I love that we have the same interests.
我们有同样的兴趣 我就喜欢这一点
Keeps us close.
我们真是心有灵犀
I'm not doing it again, Hodgins.
别再想了 我是不会再答应了 哈金斯
But if you want me to tie you to the bed, I...
但如果你愿意让我把你拴在床上 我...
Okay. Okay, so far, I've got some asbestos fibers.
好好好 到目前为止 我找到了石棉纤维
Ooh, look at this -- a leg of tobacco beetle,
瞧瞧这个 烟草甲虫
some petrified limestone dust, oh, good old-fashioned rust...
石灰岩粉尘 还有老朋友锈
That's more like it.
这就对了嘛
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表