Carcass has been deflated due to the feeding of dipteran larvae,
由于双持类昆虫幼虫的啃食 尸体已漏气
And the calliphoridae flies indicate
丽蝇科的蝇类表明
the body's been here about seven or eight days.
这具尸体已经在这里躺了七到八天了
Okay, everybody in a mask.
好了 戴面具的同志们
Put him down-- we got some blood over on the railing,
先别管尸体了 栏杆上有血迹
and it's smeared.
像是蹭上去的
Look at that.
快来看啊
There's also some passive spatter
还有喷溅状血滴
and some overlap on the smear.
蹭上的血迹也有重叠
Yeah, somebody had some trouble
看来有人想将尸体扔下栏杆
throwing this body over the rail.
却遇到了点困难
Indicating it probably wasn't a suicide.
这也说明这宗案件可能并非自杀
Oh, Dr. Hodgins, what are you doing?
哈金斯博士 你在干嘛呢
Yeah, oh, just checking to make sure
我只是确认一下
there are no more remains below.
下面没有其他残骸
Wh... That's not necessary.
你没必要检查的
Yeah, it's okay, I'm just gonna take a quick peek.
不要紧 我就去瞟一眼就好
All right, take me back.
好了 把我往后放
Be right back.
马上回来
Oh, this is not fun.
这可一点也不好玩啊
Uh, okay, what's going on here?
发生什么了
Got a little problem here.
遇到了点小故障
It's jammed.
滑索卡住了
Yeah, okay, well, I'm halfway down and dangling.
好吧 可我正悬在半空呢
Yeah, we're working on it.
我知道 我们正在调试呢
Did you hit the red button and flip the yellow switch?
你按下红色按钮 打开黄色开关了吗
Yes, I-I hit the red button
我按过红色按钮了
and I-I flicked the switch.
开关也打开了啊
Not so super now, huh, bug boy?
现在不爽了吧 虫子哥
I'll tell you what.
我跟你说哦
Have a nice hang.
祝你挂得愉快
I got to go back to the lab.
我得先回实验室了
Uh, he-he's my ride.
我搭他的车来的
See ya. No.
拜拜 别这样
Well, don't go.
别走啊
Are you sure you're looking at the red button
你确定你按的是红色按钮
and not the blue one?
不是蓝色的那个
What was it again?
到底哪个来着
I thought you said blue.
你不是说的蓝色吗
Really? I'll try it again.
你不是吧 我再试试啊
Great.
好极了
All right, I have neutralized the bird guano
好了 我用二羟基醇消毒剂浓缩液
with a glycol disinfectant concentrate,
将鸟粪中和了
so we should be good now.
应该就没问题了
It appears the bird guano has actually eaten away the bones.
看起来这尸骨已被鸟粪侵蚀了
You're right-- there's some serious osteo-compromise
没错 这一片尸骨表面都有明显的
going on here.
侵蚀痕迹
Well, bird droppings are very corrosive
鸟类排泄物的腐蚀性极强
because birds excrete both solid and liquid waste
因为鸟类通过同一个孔
from the same orifice.
排泄大小便
Ew, not another one of your disgusting creature lessons.
好恶心 别给我们上恶心人的生物课了
More importantly, if true,
更重要的是 若如你所言
the bird guano needs to be removed immediately,
鸟粪得立即清除干净
or my bones will be destroyed.
否则会彻底侵蚀这具残骸
Unfortunately, that can't happen
只可惜 清除鸟粪得等我
until I finish my particulates sweep.
收集完颗粒才行
I've got some interesting exposed ligaments here.
这里有几根暴露的韧带很奇怪
There's a thickening of the ligaments
右手腕正中神经
surrounding the median nerve at the right wrist.
周围的韧带明显加粗
Carpal tunnel?
腕道症候群吗
That would be my assumption.
这是我的初步猜想
I've got a nice sized piece of liver here
我找到了一块完好的肝脏
that the predators overlooked.
并没有被啄食
I'll run a tox screen and see if I can find anything.
我去做个毒理检测 看看有没有线索
Take a look at this, Dr. Saroyan.
瑟罗博士 请来看一下这里
That looks like an entry wound.
好像是个射入伤
A bullet?
子弹吗
Probably from a rifle.
很可能是把步♥枪♥
It went in small through the back of the head.
后脑伤口很小
And the exit wound split the skull,
射出伤击碎了颅骨
explaining the missing parts of the frontal bones,
导致额骨 颧骨 鼻骨的
zygomatic and nasal bones.
部分缺失
I'm going out on a limb here
我要大胆断言
and saying we just found cause of death.
我们找到死因了
Dr. Saroyan found evidence
瑟罗博士在死者肝脏中
of beta blockers in the victim's liver.
找到了β-受体阻滞药
He'd be kind of young to suffer from heart issues.
这么年轻就得心脏病吗
And he had carpal tunnel syndrome in his right hand.
他右手还患有腕管症候群
Beta blockers, carpal tunnel.
β-受体阻滞药 腕管症候群
Could be a contract killer.
他可能是职业杀手
Really? How do you jump to that?
真的吗 你怎么得出的结论
Contract killers, you know, they often take beta blockers.
职业杀手经常服用β-受体阻滞药
And the army snipers that I used to train with,
我曾经在部队接受狙击手训练时
you know, they used to take them to steady their hands.
看到他们服用这种药物来稳定双手
And the carpal tunnel's from the repeated pressure
腕管症候群则是由拇指和扳机指的
on his thumb and trigger finger.
反复施压导致的
There, it wasn't so hard, now, was it?
答对了 其实并没有那么难猜吧
What do you got there?
你查到了什么线索
The, uh, contents of the victim's pockets.
死者口袋里装着这些东西
Uh, got your cigarettes, condoms, a pencil.
香烟 避孕套 一支铅笔
And that looks like some kind of secret code.
还有那个 看起来像什么密♥码♥
Maybe the killer was after it?
说不定这就是凶手想要的东西
Then why didn't he take it?
那他干嘛不拿走
No cell phone?
没有手♥机♥吗
Didn't find one on the body.
在死者身上没找到手♥机♥
Searched the area, nothing.
搜查了案发现场附近 什么也没找到
So he didn't have one, or the killer took it.
所以要么是他没有手♥机♥ 要么是凶手拿走了
You put a tracking device on Dr. Brennan's dad?
你在追踪布纳恩博士的父亲吗
Just stay in your own lane.
管好你自己的事就好
Okay?
清楚了吗
Don't you think that it's odd
你不觉得死者没有手♥机♥
that the victim didn't have a cell phone?
这件事很奇怪吗
Why don't you call the service carriers
不如你打给手♥机♥运营商问问
and see if you get a phone number.
看看能不能查到手♥机♥号♥码
Okay.
好
Take the condoms off my desk, please, too.
顺便把避孕套也带走
Hey, you almost finished?
快清理干净了吗
Don't rush the chef when he's making a stew.
不要在主厨熬骨头汤的时候在旁边催
Hey, I found cannulated screws
我在死者左肱骨大结节内
in the greater tuberosity of the left humerus.
发现了空心螺纹钉
Oh, I know, I saw those-- right here.
我看到了 就在这里
Yeah, it's a shame that screws don't have serial numbers.
真可惜螺丝上没有序列号♥
We could have gotten an I.D.
不然我们就知道死者身份了
Right, but tuberosity fractures are extremely rare.
但他结节处的骨折极为罕见
I asked Angela to run through surgery logs at the local hospital,
我让安琪拉去查本地医院的手术记录
maybe get an I.D. that way.
说不定能查出死者身份
You think that's enough for her to run anything?
你觉得这么点线索够她查的吗
Sure, I mean, she has sex and age from Dr. Brennan,
当然 布纳恩博士告诉了她死者性别和年龄
and the remodeling shows that the fractures
骨骼重塑又说明死者的骨折
happened about ten years ago,
大约发生在十年前
which should be enough to narrow it down even more.
应该能帮她缩小范围
Yeah, that's true.
说的倒没错
All right, here we go.
好了 拿去吧
Last of the bones.
这是最后一块骨头了
Can you grab that?
你能把那个拿过来吗
Awesome.
太棒了
Hey, do you know anything about clocks?
你对钟表有研究吗
Yeah, actually-- I took apart every clock
略知一二 我小的时候
in my parents' house when I was a kid.
把我爸妈家的所有钟表都给拆了
Of course you did.
想想也是
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表