Stand down.
别动手
Don't worry.
别紧张
He's CIA?
中情局的
No, no, no, no, no. No, I'm not CIA.
不是 我不是中情局的
You tell him I'm not CIA.
跟他说我不是中情局的
I'm here to ask him questions.
就问他几个问题
I'm doing things by the law only.
我只做守法的事
He understands.
他懂了
And he's ready to cooperate.
愿意配合
Tell him that we know that he threatened Darius,
跟他说 我们知道他威胁达利斯
that Darius' neighbors saw his truck
达利斯邻居都看到他的卡车
at the house the day of the murder.
案发当天出现在房♥子前
He says he went to visit Darius
他说去找达利斯
in order to bribe him but didn't meet.
是想行贿 但没见成
I believe him, tell him that.
我信了 跟他说
Tell him I believe him.
跟他说我信了
Tell him.
告诉他
Okay, okay.
好吧
He says, uh, that Darius argued
他说 达利斯和一个
with a blonde-haired foreign woman
金发外国女人争执
who left his house very angry.
她离开的时候非常生气
Blonde, well, she would definitely stand out.
金发 肯定很引人注目
Someone must have seen that. All right,
一定有人见过她
well, that's a start.
又有线索了
Do you want me to ask him anything else?
还要问什么别的吗
No, I don't want you to ask him anything else.
不 你不用再问了
We're done here.
这儿完事了
Hey, so Hodgins will just be a second.
哈金斯马上就过来
He's just going through the evidence you overnighted.
他在查看连夜送来的证物
How are you guys holding up?
你们还撑得住吗
We're doing okay.
还行
Uh, no, we're not.
不 不好
It's crazy.
这儿可扯了
We're being watched all the time.
任何时候都有人监视
So no time for summer romance then?
都没有夏日韵事了
Well, premarital sex is punishable by 100 lashes, so...
这里用一百下鞭笞来惩罚婚前性行为
Lashes?
鞭笞
The Law of Hodoud is rarely enforced.
胡杜德法执行得很少
And "rarely" is good enough for you?
你觉得"很少"就够好了
Look, I know you blame me for coming
我知道你在怪我
to Iran in the first place.
当初来伊朗
And I'm sorry it's come to this.
我也很抱歉事情到这步田地
But if I hadn't come, my brother would be dead.
但假如我没回来 我哥肯定就死了
No, I know, I know.
我懂
I just want us to have our life back.
只是希望我们的生活回归正轨
We will.
会的
And I'll risk a lash to convince you.
而且就算挨一鞭 我也要让你相信
Hey, hey, hey, stop. Sorry.
快停下来 不好意思
Okay, we do have a murder. Right.
还有凶案要办呢 明白
So I was combing over the victim's clothing,
检查被害者的衣服时
and I found several blonde hairs.
我发现了几根金色的头发
Also there's traces of vaginal fluid
还有少量阴♥道♥分泌物
transferred onto his underwear.
留在他的内♥裤♥上
Oh, okay, well, Dad's not gonna be happy about that.
他爸知道可不会高兴
What about the phone? It was repaired.
那手♥机♥呢 修好了
We'll upload the memory so you can have access.
我们会把内存上传 你就能看到了
Hey, so I know what fed on the victim.
我知道吃受害者的是什么了
Canis familiaris.
犬
A dog? Specifically, a dachshund.
狗 确切点说 是达克斯腊狗
A wiener dog ate the victim?
被害人被一只腊肠犬吃了
Yeah, two of them, actually-- they were bred for hunting,
其实是两只 它们被养来狩猎
so for them, the victim was a,
对它们而言 受害者不过是
was a victory dinner.
一顿胜利大餐
Dogs in Iran are considered ritually unclean.
伊朗这边的宗教认为犬类不洁
They're rare, mostly brought in by foreigners.
这里狗很少 主要是外国人带来的
Yeah, and from what I've read,
而且就我所知
dogs need their own passports.
狗狗出入境也需要护照
So we might be looking
也就是说我们要找一个
for a blonde woman with two wiener dogs.
带着两条腊肠犬的金发女人
I'll tell Booth.
我去告诉布斯
I was told not to bother you,
他们叫我别打扰你
but I thought that you'd want to know.
但我想你或许愿意知道
The CIA and the FBI are working on a plan "B"
中情局和联调局正在部署后备方案
to get Booth, Cam and Arastoo out of Iran.
把布斯 凯和阿♥拉♥斯图弄出伊朗
So you interrupted my work on plan "A"
你打断我对现行方案的工作
to tell me there may be a plan "B."
就为了告诉我可能有个后备方案
I'm sorry, I just wanted to do something.
很抱歉 我就想找点事做
I didn't want to feel quite as useless as I am right now.
我不想总像现在这样 什么忙也帮不上
I understand how you feel.
我能体会
So far the only thing I've been able to determine is
到现在我只能确定
the victim wasn't beaten with a steel two-by-four.
受害者没被二乘四英寸的钢棒击打
So what was he hit with?
那是什么打他
I don't know.
不知道
I feel like the answer's in front of me,
感觉答案就在眼前
but, um, for some reason,
但因为某种原因
I'm unable to focus.
我就是无法看清楚
Because you're worried about Booth?
因为担心布斯
Yes.
是
But not because he's in Iran.
但不是因为他身在伊朗
You want me to elaborate.
你想听我详细解释
Only if you want to.
前提是你愿意
Typically, when I have a personal issue,
通常情况下 遇到私人问题
I turn to Angela for advice,
我会去听安琪拉的建议
but then you were the one that said
但是你以前说过
that Booth shouldn't go undercover to that poker game
布斯不该去当卧底打扑克
because he's an addict.
因为他有赌瘾
You said there would be consequences.
你说过可能有影响
So Booth is gambling again?
布斯又在赌钱了
A man came by the house.
有个男的来我家
He gave me this card.
留了张名片
He said Booth owed him $30,000.
他说布斯欠他三万美元
And then he made thinly veiled threats
然后不加掩饰地恐吓了
to me and Christine.
我和克里斯汀
Did you tell Booth about any of this?
这事儿你有跟布斯提过吗
Not when he's in Iran.
他在伊朗 我不会说的
Good.
好
Till he gets back,
他回来前
I'll look into this Jimmy guy.
我就调查这个叫吉米的家伙
It's not your problem, Aubrey.
这不是你的工作 奥布里
It is if I can help.
只要能派上用场就该我负责
Hey, now I don't feel so useless.
现在我不觉得那么没用了
I tracked her down through the passports for her dogs,
通过狗护照找到的她
both dachshunds.
都是达克斯腊狗
Oksana Kozlov, blonde.
奥克萨那·克兹洛夫 金发
She's an executive for a Russian oil company.
她是一家俄♥罗♥斯♥石油公♥司♥的经理
Well, I'm gonna need those dogs.
把那两只狗抓起来
There might be evidence in them or on them.
应该还有证物在体内或身上
She shipped them back to Russia two days ago.
两天前她把狗送回俄♥罗♥斯♥了
I demand to be told what I am doing here.
谁来解释一下 干嘛把我带这来
Why are we not at the police station?
为什么不去警♥察♥局
You're here because we know your little canine comrades snacked
来这儿是因为我们发现你那两只狗伙计
on a murder victim by the name of Darius Namazi.
享用了一位名叫达利斯·纳马齐的受害者
We also have a witness who saw you fight with Darius
而且也有目击者见到你和达利斯
the day he died. Did you try to leave the country?
在他被害当天吵架 你打算出国吗
It is not what you think.
不是你想的那样
Darius and I...
达利斯和我
We were in love. Really? Yeah?
是恋人 真的
Because Darius' family has no idea who the hell you are.
可达利斯他家人都不知道你这号♥人物
Because he knew his father would not approve of him
那是因为他父亲不允许
sleeping with a woman who was not Iranian.
他跟外国女人上♥床♥
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表