Oh, wow, look at that, huh?
大家快看看
That guy went through the blender.
那个人被搅拌机处理了
Shredder.
粉碎机
Uh, most of the bony protrusions
颅骨上的大部分突出
of the skull have been removed.
都被切除了
No chin, no cheeks, no brow.
没有颔骨 颊骨或是眉骨
Angela will have a hard time IDing him.
安琪拉很难找出他的身份
Think I found something that'll help Angie
我找到了能帮安琪
recreate the victim's face.
重塑受害者的脸部的东西
What's that?
那是什么
The victim's face.
受害者的脸
Okay, I filled in the missing facial markers with clay.
我用黏土将缺失的面部标记补全了
And I am almost finished with the victim's face.
我基本上缝好受害者的脸部了
Very cool. You just sewed up
非常好 你刚刚缝补了
what the shredder ripped apart, Franken-style.
被粉碎机撕碎的脸 弗兰肯斯坦风
Can you hold the skull steady?
你能扶稳颅骨吗
Mm-hmm, sure.
当然
This is so Mission: Impossible.
这简直是不可能完成的任务
Perfect fit.
完全稳合
He was killed less than a day ago,
他被杀还不到一天
so he probably hasn't been reported missing yet.
所以可能还不在失踪人员名单里
Yeah, and the clay is just an approximation,
是的 而且黏土补好的头骨也只是近似
so a match might be a long shot.
可能很难找到吻合的身份
But I'll scan it and see if I can come up with something.
但我会进行扫描 看看能否找到线索
Looks like he worked with his hands.
他似乎是靠双手劳动的
Yes, and I see evidence of Schmorl's nodes
是的 我在受害者的脊柱上
on the victim's spine.
看到了休莫氏结节
I'm gonna need help with...
我需要你给我解释
Schmorl's nodes.
休莫氏结节是什么
Uh, named for the German pathologist C.G. Schmorl,
它们是以德国病理学家CG·许莫氏命名的
they are protrusions of cartilage compressed into the vertebrae.
指被压缩进椎骨的软骨突出
Fairly common in the elderly.
在年老者身上很常见
Yes!
没错
Wonderful, Ms. Warren.
非常好 沃伦小姐
You are quite an exceptional intern.
你是个很出色的实习生
You and Booth are very cheery.
你和布斯都非常开心
No more than usual.
跟平常一样
For someone this young, the Schmorl's indicate
对于这样一个年轻人来说
that he spent a lot of time carrying heavy objects.
休莫氏结节说明他长时间扛重物
I found cardboard residue on the victim's clothes,
我在受害者的衣物里找到了纸板箱的残渣
from the inside of his shirt and under the arms,
他的衬衫内部和手臂下方都有
so it's not from recycled boxes in the shredder.
所以这不是粉碎机里的回收箱
I'm getting a vibe.
我有感觉了
Yes, Ms. Warren?
是什么 沃伦小姐
Yes? To my vibe?
是什么 我的感觉吗
I'm feeling generous.
我很宽宏大量的
Think of it as theorizing.
把它当作一次推理吧
That'd be a first.
这可是第一次
Um, he might've worked for a moving company,
他可能在运输公♥司♥工作
based on the markers as well as the vibe.
鉴于他身体上的标记 还有我的直觉
That's quite possible.
很有可能
Your good mood just keeps getting better.
你的心情越来越来了
Yeah, freaky.
是啊 诡异
In a good way.
这是褒义的
Hey, Brennan, can I talk to you for a minute?
布纳恩 我能跟你说两句吗
Of course.
当然
Is everything all right?
一切都好吗
Yeah, I... I just am having one of those days.
我今天大姨妈了
I feel like I need a hug.
我觉得我需要个抱抱
I don't know what that means,
我不知道那是什么意思
but of course I'll embrace you.
但我当然会拥抱你
I knew it.
我就知道
You knew what? Sore boobs.
你知道什么了 乳♥房♥♥痛
You're pregnant. What?
你怀孕了 什么
No, I'm not...
不是 我没
Don't start with the sweet tooth thing again.
别又找什么爱吃甜食的借口了
Needing to exercise does not explain
你需要锻炼并不能解释
why everybody is saying that you are in such a good mood.
为什么每个人都说你心情很好
I'm always in a good mood.
我总是心情很好
It's funny that you actually believe that.
有意思 你居然相信了
This is such great news!
这真是个好消息
Please, Angela,
拜托了 安琪拉
I don't want everyone to know, not yet.
我不想让别人知道 时候还没到
All right, I'll stick with the sweet tooth thing.
好吧 我暂且相信爱吃甜食的理论
But in the meantime...
但在此期间
Oh, yeah. Boobs.
对了 乳♥房♥♥
You found a match?
你找到吻合的身份了吗
Yeah, uh... 12 matches.
找到了 十二个
I ran my reconstruction against online images--
我将重塑的脸部和网上图像比对了
it's the only thing I could do.
我只能做到这样了
Can you perform a vocational search
你能进行职业排查
to see if any of them worked as a mover or delivery man?
看看他们当中有没有搬运工或送货员吗
Yeah, let me check it out.
当然 让我查查看
Down to one.
只有一个
Jeff Dover, worked as a mover at Oz Storage & Moving.
杰夫·多佛 奥兹储运公♥司♥的搬运工
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Yeah, one second.
等一会儿
Darren, I need you on truck three.
达伦 你得去三号♥卡车
The house is not gonna move itself.
房♥子可不会自己搬家
Yeah?
怎么了
What can I do you for?
我能帮你什么忙吗
Agent Aubrey. I'm with the FBI.
奥布里探员 我是联调局的
Jayne Barry. I'm the manager.
杰恩·巴里 我是这儿的经理
Who complained this time? No one.
这次又是谁投诉了 没有人
I need to ask you a few questions
我得问你几个问题
about one of your employees.
关于你的一位雇员
A, uh, Jeff Dover.
一个叫杰夫·多佛的
Is he in some kind of trouble?
他惹上什么麻烦了吗
Because he did not show up for work today.
因为他今天没来上班
Jeff was murdered.
杰夫被谋杀了
Oh, my God.
我的天呐
Now, can you think of any coworkers or clients
现在 你能不能想到哪位同事或客户
who might have had it out for Jeff?
可能跟杰夫有过节
Not off the top of my...
据我所知没
Wait.
等等
Wait, what?
你想到什么了
He got into a screaming match the other day
他那天和另一个搬运工
with another mover, Dustin West.
达斯汀·韦斯特吵起来了
It was during a job.
在一单工作期间
Clients complained, I had to reimburse them.
客户投诉了 我必须得赔偿他们
Can you tell me where Dustin West is right now?
你能告诉我达斯汀·韦斯特现在在哪吗
Uh, yeah. He's moving a house in Treesdale.
是的 他在特拉斯戴尔帮别人搬家
I can give you the address.
我可以把地址给你
Thanks.
谢谢
There are multiple antemortem fractures of the pelvis,
他死前骨盆上有几处断裂
as well as oblique fractures of the femur.
股骨上还有几处斜形骨折
So he was in a fight before he was killed.
所以他死前与人搏斗过
Remodeling indicates it happened about two years ago,
重塑模型表明这些是两年前发生的
so these injuries aren't related to his death.
所以这些损伤和他的死亡没关系
I heard you broke some more beakers, Curly.
我听说你又打碎了几个烧杯 卷卷毛
More beakers?
又打碎了
You broke some just two weeks ago.
你两周前就打碎了几个
No, those were flasks.
不 那些是烧瓶
Didn't you also break some vials?
你不是还打碎了管形瓶吗
Ah, yeah, but that was, like, three weeks ago.
是的 但那是三周前了
You are aware that all of this
你知道这些
comes out of your paycheck, right?
都会从你的工资里扣除 对吧
Uh, no, I was not aware.
不 我不知道
Shake it off, Curly. There's a lesson here.
别烦恼了 卷卷毛 吃一堑长一智
Yeah, you break it, you bought it.
是啊 打碎了就要赔
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表