The flight leaves this afternoon.
飞机今天下午起飞
If you are on it, there will be no unpleasantness.
你们乖乖上飞机 就不会闹得很不愉快了
Wait, no!
等等 不要
I need to see Arastoo.
我要见阿♥拉♥斯图
You said you can help us. I am.
你说你会帮我们的 我就在帮你的忙
Sometimes there is a limit to what can be accomplished.
有些时候我们能做到的很有限
I'm keeping you safe.
我在保护你们的安全
Whoa, whoa, wait, wait.
等等
What if we can help you?
万一我们可以帮上忙呢
"Help"? Yeah, help.
"帮忙" 是的 帮忙
If Arastoo is actually unharmed,
如果阿♥拉♥斯图确实毫发无损
that means you need him alive.
说明他活着对你有用
You have a murder that needs to be solved.
你要破一桩谋杀案
And if you brought him
并且 如果你把他
to an abandoned surgical center rather than a real morgue,
带到一间废弃的手术中心而不是正式的停尸房♥
that means you're operating outside the law.
说明你的行动是不合法的
It is unwise to threaten me. This is not a threat.
威胁我可不明智 我不是在威胁你
This is an offer. We're here to help you.
而是在谈条件 我们来帮你忙
You already have one forensic anthropologist.
你已经有了一位法医人类学家
I can offer you a great coroner in Dr. Saroyan.
瑟罗博士会帮忙 她是一位出色的验尸官
Yeah, and an entire Jeffersonian forensic team.
整个杰斐逊实验室鉴证组和联调局都会帮忙
And the FBI in exchange for Arastoo
作为交换 在联调局帮你破案后
after we solve your murder.
你要放了阿♥拉♥斯图
Arastoo!
阿♥拉♥斯图
Cam! Booth! What are you doing here?
凯 布斯 你们怎么会在这里
Arastoo, I never thought I'd see you again.
阿♥拉♥斯图 我以为我再也看不到你了
Stop! Stop! Stop! Hey, hey!
停下 停下 停下
Get your hands off of her!
别碰她
They are not married.
他们还没有结婚
If they kissed like that in the public, they would be arrested.
如果他们在公开场合这样接吻 他们会被捕
You're in my country now.
你现在在我的国家
You understand?
明白了吗
Now, do what you promised.
现在 履行你的承诺吧
What's he talking about? Booth made a deal.
他在说什么 布斯和他谈了条件
We help and you get to go free.
我们帮忙 事后你可以平安离开
The victim's name is Darius Namazi.
被害者的名字是达利斯·纳马齐
He was 25 years old.
二十五岁
Looks like you already started the autopsy.
看起来你已经开始进行尸检了
Excellent work.
做得非常棒
Should be. I learned from watching you.
应该的 我都看你做了那么多次了
All right, look, what's the official cause of death?
好了 官方的死因是什么
Officially the victim died from a broken neck
官方称证实被害者是因为在自己家中
after accidentally falling down the stairs at his house.
意外摔下楼梯导致颈部断裂
Government tox screen indicated he was drunk at time of death.
政♥府♥的毒理检查表明死者死时曾饮酒
My son did not drink.
我儿子从不喝酒
This wasn't an accident.
这不是个意外
All right, look, we need you to hook up the video
好了 听着 我们要和杰弗逊实验室
link to the Jeffersonian, okay?
视频连线 好吗
Can you do that now?
你现在能做到吗
We were able to bypass all
我们成功绕过了
of the government Internet filters.
政♥府♥所有的网络过滤
Which means we should be connected...
这说明我们现在应该...
now. Hey. Nice work. Can you see us?
连上了 干得漂亮 能看到我们吗
I-I see you, Booth. Are you okay?
我看到你了 布斯 你还好吗
Yeah, everyone's fine here. Hey, everyone, I know
是的 我们都很好 各位 我知道
we're 6,000 miles away, but I want us to run this
我们相隔六千英里 但我希望我们能够
like any other crime scene.
像对待其他犯罪现场一样处理这个案子
I'm sending you all the X rays and photos I have of the victim.
我正发给你们所有死者的X光片和照片
When and where were the remains found? Monday morning.
遗体是在何时何地被发现的 周一清晨
The housekeeper found him at the base of the stairs at his place.
佣人在他家的台阶底部发现了他
Hey, gang, in terms of insect activity, we should be looking
大伙们 就昆虫活动而言 我们应该找找
at the same beetles and blowflies that we have here.
和我们这里同种类型的甲虫和绿头苍蝇
Don't worry, we'll get the bugs overnighted to you.
别担心 虫子们很快就会到你手上
Based solely on lividity, I'd say that
完全依靠尸斑判断 我会说
the body was there four or five days before being discovered.
尸体是在四至五天前被发现的
Hold on, if the body was found inside the house,
等等 如果尸体是在房♥子里被发现的
why does it look like a werewolf was snacking on the remains?
为什么看上去像是有狼人把尸体当零食啃过了
Scavengers must've gotten inside.
房♥间里肯定有食腐动物
Some of the gnaw marks are definitely from rats,
一些咬痕肯定是老鼠造成的
but there was also a larger scavenger.
但同时存在更大型的食腐动物
Well, because we're in Iran, the most likely candidate would
因为我们在伊朗 最可能的动物是
be a jackal, so I'll need you to swab to confirm.
豺狼 我需要你取样才能确认
There are multiple impact wounds bilaterally
在桡骨和尺骨处
to the radii and ulnas.
有多处双向的撞击伤
Also subperiosteal
同时在骨膜下的
bone bruising, consistent with a fall down stairs.
骨骼淤青 跟摔下楼梯的情况相符
Okay, what about evidence of booze?
好吧 那么有饮酒的证据吗
Uh, he was supposedly drunk, right?
他应该是喝醉了的 对吧
I ran tests on what was left of the victim's throat.
我对受害人喉咙中的残留物做了测试
Definitely alcohol. Right, and since she hasn't
毫无疑问是酒精 是啊 既然她
tested the liver yet, it's possible that alcohol
还没检查肝脏 有可能那酒
was forced down his throat.
是被强灌入他喉咙的
That's the only explanation. That's the victim's father.
这是唯一可能 那是受害人的父亲
The alcohol itself is known
那种酒据说叫作
as Aragh Sagi; it's a homemade brew
"狗酒" 这是一种自酿的酒
made out of fermented raisins.
用发酵的葡萄干酿成
Even though alcohol is illegal,
虽然不合法
it's a common drink among Iranian youth.
但它在伊朗年轻人中还是很流行
Mr. Vaziri,
瓦齐里先生
the concomitant fracturing
他的左颞部
to the left temporal! Blunt force trauma.
有伴随骨折 是钝器伤
Same as the other injuries.
跟其它伤口一样
The force profile is wrong.
受力分♥析♥不对
Take a look at the incisive edges
你仔细看看骨折线上的
along the fracture lines.
边缘有多锐利
So the victim was hit before going down the stairs?
所以受害人在从楼上摔下之前就受到击打
Which means he was murdered.
这就说明他是被谋杀的
So you were right, Mr. Namazi.
所以你说得对 纳马齐先生
This was not an accident.
这不是一起意外
I'll draw up a report right away.
我马上就去起草报告
Everything you need so your own team can build a case.
总之一定会帮你的团队顺利立案
I believe we've done our part.
我想我们要做的事已经做完了
No.
不
All of you will continue your work,
你们继续调查
and you will find who killed my son.
然后找出是谁杀死了我儿子
Until then... no one is leaving.
在那之前 谁都不要想走
Cam, this is Officer Zamaani.
凯 这位是赞马尼警官
He's gonna be working with us on the case.
他将跟我们合作调查这个案子
Darius was my cousin.
达利斯是我的表亲
This is the only reason I am assisting
我会参与一起非法调查
with an illegal investigation.
完全就是为了他
See here? These are all the crime scene photos taken
看到了吗 这些就是尸体被发现那天
the day the body was found.
拍下的全部犯罪现场照片
And there's clearly evidence
台阶上到处都有明显的
of scuff marks and blood spatter all over the stairs.
磨损痕迹 以及血迹溅落的证据
Right, there's no forced entry.
是啊 没有强行闯入的迹象
I can see why they ruled this an accident.
我能理解他们为什么将它判定为意外
Thank you. We are as thorough
谢谢你 我们跟美国人一样
and as professional as you Americans.
又严密谨慎 又专业
So what can you tell us about Darius?
关于达利斯你能告诉我们什么吗
Darius was a good man.
达利斯是个好人
He was smart, handsome.
他很聪明 帅气
My uncle was very proud of him.
我的叔叔为他感到很自豪
Did you know that he drank alcohol?
你知道他会喝酒吗
Unfortunately, many young Iranians today drink.
不幸的是 现在很多伊朗年轻人都喝酒
Because of American movies.
都怪美国电影
You drink?
你喝吗
I do not disobey the law, I enforce it.
我不会违反法律 我是执法的人
Did Darius have a girlfriend?
达利斯有女朋友吗
No. He was too busy.
没有 他太忙了
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表