Was there any arguments last week? Anything like that?
上周发生过争吵吗 或者类似的事件
I guess they kind of got into it over one of our new games,
我觉得他们对我们的一款新游戏 粉碎者
The Crusher. Hayes wouldn't even show her.
有些意见不和 海耶斯甚至不肯拿给她看
The Crusher already had a release date, though, didn't it?
但粉碎者已经定好发布日期了 不是吗
I had an order in.
我已经预订了
Lots of people did.
很多人都预订了
A delay would be...
如果推迟将会...
costly, I guess, is the right word.
损失惨重 我想应该这么说
How costly?
多大损失
$20 million or so.
大概两百万美元吧
Okay then. With Hayes out of the picture,
好吧 那么如果海耶斯不在了
Jen can come in and just get that game released on time.
珍就可以插手 让那款游戏按时发布
You were late.
你迟到了
I was here ten minutes ago.
我十分钟前就来了
Are you bringing friends in here?
你带朋友进来了吗
Would you like to keep your job, Schamberg?
你还想保住自己的工作吗 史博格
Okay, slow down. FBI.
好吧 冷静点 我们是联调局探员
We have a few questions for you
我们要问你一些
about the murder of Hayes Robertson.
有关海耶斯·罗伯特森的谋杀案的问题
My attorney's number.
这是我律师的电♥话♥
And since there is proprietary information
鉴于目前还有一些
on this stage and since we, uh,
专利信息的事宜 而且我们
clearly don't trust each other,
显然并不信任彼此
I'd like you to leave.
我想请你们离开
Now.
现在
Aubrey, let's go.
奥布里 我们走吧
Bye-bye.
再见
I'm sorry, what is going on here, Hodgins?
不好意思 这里怎么回事 哈金斯
Well, i've harnessed these shock cords to the ground
我用锚滑轮吊起的双色钩
using dichromatic hooks lifted by an anchor pulley.
把这些减震绳拴在了地上
We built a human slingshot.
我们制♥造♥了一个人体弹弓
Yes. To figure out how far the body dropped into the river.
是的 为了弄清尸体未入水前的高度
Okay. Uh, we could've used the Angelatron for that.
好吧 我们也可以用安琪拉系统来做的
It wouldn't have been as accurate.
那样不够精确
Excuse me?
你说什么
Uh... Tell her. Tell her why.
告诉她 告诉她为什么
Yeah, okay. Um, right, so-so here's why.
好吧 那么...原因就是
So I-I took a sample of the Potomac River,
我从波多马克河取了一些样品
you know, where the body was found
就是尸体被发现的那条河
and I-I had to recreate the viscosity, the temperature,
然后我就得重新创建粘度 温度
as well as the particulate matter in order to try and...
以及颗粒物质 以便实验...
I-I could've entered those variables.
我本来可以输入这些变量的
Sweet wife,
我的好老婆
please let a man have his toys.
你就让一个男人拥有自己的玩具吧
Barrett taught us that we learn better by using our hands--
巴雷特教我们实际操作才能学得更好
the kinesthesiology of knowledge.
知识的运动机能学
Show her how it works, Curly.
给她展示一下它怎么运行的 卷卷毛
Yeah, so what we do is we actually take a dummy,
好的 我们要做的就是拿一个假人
we hoist it up using the pulley system,
用轮滑系统把它抬起来
and then... we let her rip.
然后 让它自♥由♥落下
We need to duplicate the victim's injuries
我们需要通过模拟它冲进水中的力
by matching the force impact into the water.
来复现受害人的伤口
Okay.
好吧
Here we go.
要开始啦
Angie, would you like to do the honors?
安琪 可否赏光一试
You know Cam is gonna kill us.
你知道凯会杀了我们的
All right, the sensors show that the ribs and skull
好吧 传感器显示肋骨和颅骨
didn't hit the water with sufficient impact.
在足够的冲力下并没有碰到水面
What the hell is this?
这是个什么玩意
Hi. Oh, um, this, uh, here, um...
你好 这个嘛...就是...
This is the kinesthesiology of-of knowledge.
这是知识的运动机能学
And this couldn't have been done
而这个实验却没法
on your multimillion- dollar computer?
在你的几百万美元的电脑上操作吗
Uh, no. No. It couldn't, actually. I tried, but...
是啊 真不行 我试了 但...
Such a drag-- it just didn't work out, so we're
可惜 我模拟不出来 所以我们
here... with this.
就在这里...弄了这个
And now we have to do it all again
现在我们必须重新做一次
with more force.
用更大的力
Let her.
让她来
Um, Cam, would you like to help us out
凯 你愿不愿意帮助我们
by pulling the lever?
拉一下这个杠杆
God.
天呐
Me next.
下一个是我
So the killer had to be able to drag the victim to the bridge,
那么凶手必须有能力把受害人拖到桥边
tie on the weights and throw him off.
系上重物 并把他扔下去
Well, Jen Park, she's a strong woman. She could do that.
而珍·帕克是个强壮的女人 她做得到
It appears as if Jen and Hayes have had a long-standing rivalry.
看起来珍和海耶斯长♥期♥以来都势不两立
Well, the only problem is
唯一的问题是
Jen is hiding behind a lot of expensive lawyers.
简正躲在一堆高价律师身后
So you need more to bring her in?
你需要更多的证据才能带她来谈话吗
I need more. I need a lot more.
更多 比现在多得多才行
Angela is trying to decrypt Hayes Robertson's laptop.
安琪拉正在破译海耶斯·罗伯特森的笔记本电脑
Perhaps she'll find some correspondence between the two.
也许她能找到这两人之间的通信
Perhaps, right.
也许吧 是啊
So, Bones, you know, I've been thinking about Christine.
骨头 你知道 我一直在想克里斯汀
And school. Right? There's a great public school
还有学校的事 在我们家附近就有
right in our area. The neighborhood kids, they love it.
一所很好的公立学校 附近的孩子都很喜欢
There's a great playground there, it's...
那里有个很好的游乐场 它
So you want to stop looking and settle because of a playground?
就因为一个游乐场你就不想找别的学校了吗
No, I'm not saying that. Look, I trust you,
我不是这意思 我信任你
all right, and your take on all this.
你也承担了这一切
I went to five schools before I was nine. And you?
在九岁前我去过五所学校 你呢
12 before university.
大学前去过十二个学校
And you know what?
你知道吗
We turned out fine. Better than fine.
我们现在不是挺好的 比"挺好"还好呢
I hated it.
我曾经恨死学校了
I had no consistency. I had to make a way for myself
我没有容身之处 在我还太小的时候
when I was too young to do it.
我就得为自己想办法
I want to give Christine more.
我想给克里斯汀更多
I want her to have a better life than I did growing up.
我想让她有更好的生活而不是像我那样长大
Brennan. Hey, Dr. B.
我是布纳恩 你好啊 B博士
So the body was dropped from a height of 85 to 95 feet.
所以尸体是从25至28米之间的高度坠落的
Now, there's only one bridge on the Potomac within that height range
在尸体被冲下的波多马克河上游
that's upstream from where the body washed up.
只有一座桥的高度在此范围内
Hodgins found the bridge from where the body was thrown.
哈金斯找到抛尸的桥了
If we can retrieve the arms,
如果我们能回收尸体的双臂
perhaps we can get cause of death
也许我们能找到死因
or at least discover some defensive injuries.
或者至少找到一些自卫伤
Well, okay, I'll call Aubrey
好 我会给奥布里打个电♥话♥
and see if we can get a team of divers to search for them.
看看我们能不能调一队潜水员来找
What-What was that noise, Dr. Hodgins?
那 那是什么声音 哈金斯博士
Oh, just confirming our data.
只是在确认我们的数据
You can never be too thorough.
仔细总是没坏处
The divers found the arms under the bridge
在桥下潜水员找到了
tied to the weight.
绑在重物上的双臂
The water kept them in good shape.
它们在水里被保护得挺好
Guy had nice guns.
这家伙的二头肌挺有型
There are deep lacerations and defensive wounds
在双臂和双手上都遍布着
along both arms and hands.
很深的撕裂伤和自卫伤
We need to untie the wrists and prep them for X rays.
我们要解开双腕准备做X光
Ooh. These suckers are tied tight.
这绑得真紧
Perhaps I can assist.
也许我能帮忙
Assist? That's a first.
帮忙 真是破天荒
Well, Ms. Warren is used to a cooperative environment, I...
沃伦女士习惯于在合作环境下工作 我
I thought I would see what it was like.
我该看看那是什么样的
Did the earth stop spinning, too?
是不是地球也停转了
I visited McLaughlin's Web site
我上了麦克劳克林的网站
and read his mission statement.
并读了他的宗旨
I expected to be displeased by his disdain
我料到我会因为他对私立学校
for private schools'competitive and elitist focus.
注重竞争与精英教育的蔑视而感到不快
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表