While a hopeless idealist,
虽然他是个无可救药的理想主义者
his theories have a clean
他的理论的确有
and inviting logic to them.
清晰而吸引人的逻辑在里面
Too bad you and Christine can't join now
可惜那个组织要解散了
that the cooperative's disbanding.
你和克里斯汀不能加入真令人遗憾
The idea of a communal wardrobe wouldn't work for me.
我不喜欢公共衣柜
Oh, God. Me neither.
我也不行
Nearly all of these wounds are perimortem.
几乎所有这些伤都是死亡时造成的
So we can rule out turtles.
所以我们可以排除龟了
Please swab and clean the bones as quickly as possible, Ms. Warren.
请尽快取样并清理骨头 沃伦女士
And you'll assist?
那你会帮忙吗
No.
不会
How's the hack going?
解码进行得如何了
Ah, slowly but surely.
进展缓慢 但没问题
Hey, you don't have to come here for an update, you know.
你不用专门过来了解最新情况的
I know. But, you know, all this equipment...
我明白 但是 这些设备
Come on. How cool is this?
看看 这多酷炫啊
Yeah, and then there's me.
没错 但在这里干活的是我
So,
那么
unfortunately,
不幸的是
Hayes Robertson was a brilliant programmer.
海耶斯·罗伯特森是个非常优秀的程序员
Who happened to be an anal control freak.
恰巧还是个超级控制狂
Yeah. But that's the good part.
对 但是这其实是好的方面
Guys like Hayes-- everything they do is digital.
像海耶斯这样的人 他们所做的一切都是数字化的
And it's all saved. E-mails, meetings.
所以都被保存了 像是电邮 会议等
I can tell you where he went, what he ate.
我可以告诉你他去过哪里 吃了什么
I'm gonna start decrypting it now.
我现在要开始解码了
It's incredibly cool.
这酷毙了
I'm sensing a little computer envy.
我感觉到一点在电脑方面的羡慕嫉妒啊
Well, ah, I just got an awesome new laptop.
其实 我刚买♥♥了个很棒的笔记本电脑
Little smaller than this, but not the size, right?
比这个小一点 但大小不是问题对不对
No. It's... it's the size.
不 大小 大小是有关系的
While I'm waiting for the arms to be cleaned,
在我等着胳膊被清理好的时候
I reexamined the ribs.
我复查了肋骨
I found remodeled microfractures on the sternal rib ends
我在双侧第八和第六肋骨靠胸骨的一端
bilaterally on Ribs Eight and Six,
发现了愈合的微骨折
and two additional fractures
在右侧第四肋骨上
on the Fourth Rib on the right side.
还有另外两处骨折
What caused them?
成因是什么
I'm feeling they're punches because of what he was into.
根据他的爱好 我觉得这些是重击造成的
It's true, the games were violent fighting games.
没错 那些游戏都是暴♥力♥格斗游戏
And look at the pattern. There's six of them.
看看它们的分布 一共有六处
Is six relevant? Yeah.
这六处有联♥系♥吗 对
According to the video that Aubrey took on his cell phone.
根据奥布里用手♥机♥录的视频
There. Four ascending symmetrical punches up the ribs
那里 四次不断上移的对肋骨的对称重击
followed by two left blows.
接着从左边击打两次
These injuries match the moves made by the giant Minotaur.
这些伤与牛头怪巨人的动作相符
When can I get my bones, Curly?
我什么时候能拿到我的骨头 卷卷毛
Soon. I added Tergazyme to speed up the process.
快了 为了加快速度我加了活性酶清洗剂
Because if we can match the injuries on these arms
因为如果胳膊上的伤痕
to the injuries we just found on the ribs,
跟我们刚在死者肋骨上找到的伤痕吻合
we might find cause of death.
也许就找到死因了
You're pressuring me.
你在给我施压
Is it working?
有用吗
'Cause I want to show Dr. Brennan
因为我想向布纳恩博士证明
that genius and flaky aren't mutually exclusive.
天才和怪咖是可以共存的
Okay, all right, I guess a bit more Tergazyme couldn't hurt.
好吧 多加点酶活性清洁剂应该没关系
So, how have you been?
你最近怎么样
That's the opening line of a very boring conversation.
这对话一开头就很无聊啊
No. I just mean that now that Professor McLaughlin's leaving,
不是 我只是想说现在麦克劳克林教授要走了
and your commune... Cooperative.
你们的公社 合作社
...cooperative is-is breaking up.
合作社要解散了
It's no biggie.
没什么大不了的
Barrett said change is the one reality we can count on.
巴雷特说改变才是唯一不变的真理
Trying to hang on to our expectation-- that is death.
最后不变的结果只有一个 那就是死亡
Yeah, but these are the people that you grew up with.
是 但这些人是跟你从小一起长大的
I mean, that's your family.
是你家人啊
Yeah, and they always will be wherever we are.
是 但不论我们身在何处都会是一家人
Wow. That's a very healthy way
这样看待你们公...合作社的解散
to look at the diaspora of your commu... operative.
还真是非常健康啊
Hmm. They look done.
好像已经好了
Yeah. You want to do the honors? Mm-hmm.
你来动手怎么样
I think I'm in the mood for ribs tonight.
我今晚想吃排骨了
That cute squint laid out the specific six-punch combination
那位漂亮的斜眼还原了导致
that would have caused the injuries to the victim's body.
死者身上伤痕的具体的六拳
That cute squint?
那位漂亮的斜眼
Yeah, my bureau training taught me
是啊 局里的培训教我
to be precise when using language.
要精确使用语言
She's a squint, and she is cute.
她是个斜眼 而且她很漂亮
Yeah. Got it.
好吧 知道了
Dude, that's it. That's the six-punch combo right there.
就是这个 就是这六拳
That'd be our guy. It's got to be our guy.
那就是我们要找的人 绝对是他
FBI. Take a break, huh?
联邦调查局 休息一下
I don't care who you are.
我不管你们是什么人
We're in the middle of something here. Get off my stage.
我们正忙着呢 给我下去
Okay, I don't think he understands. He doesn't understand.
他好像没搞清楚状况 他没搞明白
Okay, hi. We're from the FBI.
好吧 我们是联邦调查局的
Oh, you're from some sort of cop game.
你们是搞警♥察♥游戏的
Then you should know about ruining an entire sequence.
那你们应该知道不能毁掉整个场景
Now get off my stage before I make you.
在我动手之前 给我滚开
Okay, you just need to relax there, Mr. Lite-Brite, okay?
放松点 数字化玩具先生
We have permission to be here, okay?
我们是获准来这的 知道吗
I am Special Agent Booth.
我是特别探员布斯
I warned you.
我警告过你们了
He doesn't understand.
他搞不清楚状况
That was a big mistake, buddy.
你麻烦大了 伙计
Okay.
好吧
Oh. Okay, that was a bigger mistake.
你的麻烦更大
Shoulder's hurting, rotator cuff.
肩膀疼 伤到肩袖了
You want to get this one?
下一拳♥交♥给你了
Sure. Okay.
没问题 好的
Look at that.
漂亮
We restrained a Manotaur.
我们打倒了一个马头怪
Uh, Minotaur. Whatever.
是牛头怪 随便了
I admit it.
我承认
I beat up Hayes... but he deserved it.
我揍了海耶斯 但是他活该
Hayes Robertson employed you for over six years.
海耶斯·罗伯特森雇了你六年多
That didn't give him the right to steal my idea.
那他也无权盗用我的创意
As if he wasn't rich enough.
就好像钱还没赚够一样
What idea?
什么创意
I came up with The Crusher.
粉碎者是我想出来的
He took credit for it.
他却揽了功劳
That game's even based on my move.
那个游戏是以我的拳法为原型的
Your move. Wow. I'm thinking the boss betrays him,
你的拳法 我猜老板背叛了他
and he wants revenge.
于是他想要报复
Okay. Okay, look.
好吧 好吧 听着
I was out one night across town at, like, 2:00 a.m.
我有天凌晨大概两点左右出门
when I randomly ran across Hayes on the street.
结果在街上偶遇了海耶斯
I confronted him about stealing my game.
我问他偷我游戏的事
He called me a Troll, which I'm not.
他管我叫魔怪 但我不是
I'm a Minotaur. So, I beat him up.
我是牛头怪 所以我就揍了他
You used the same move on him that he programmed into the game.
你用他编入游戏中的拳法揍了他
Irony, right?
很讽刺吧
He just forgot about it? He didn't fire you or anything?
而他就当没事发生 也没炒了你之类的
I expected it, but after I punched him,
我本以为会 但我揍了海耶斯以后
Hayes went down, and this really expensive bracelet
他倒下了 然后从他口袋里掉出
fell out of his pocket.
一条很贵的手链
How'd you know it was really expensive?
你怎么知道那手链很贵
I used to work security for a jewelry dealer, and believe me,
我以前在珠宝店做过保安 相信我
these diamonds were real and big.
那些钻石是真的而且很大颗
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表