I go to the same meeting every week.
我每周都去
You can check.
不信去查
All the damage I'm seeing
我看到的所有伤痕
is already listed in the case files.
都已经在案件卷宗里列出来了
It is new.
这个不在
What is it, Dr. Fuentes?
怎么了 丰特斯博士
Right there.
就在这里
A faint, curved striation toward the medial end
纳伯斯神父的左锁骨边缘处
of Father Nabor's left clavicle,
有一处模糊弯曲的伤痕
further in than the kerf mark.
比那道切痕还深
Do any of the other victims
其他受害者的
have that same striation on their clavicle?
锁骨有相同的伤痕吗
Not that I saw, but some of these remains
我还没有发现 但有些遗体
are extremely damaged by the fire.
受大火损害较为严重
Perhaps Angela's scans will see something else.
也许安琪拉做的扫描会有新发现
I hope, because this could just be Rockwell's hand slipping
但愿如此 说不定这只是洛克威尔
when he was carving up his victim.
在切割死者的时候手滑了一下
But now we know,
但现在我们知道
even after examining these remains numerous times,
即使我们已经把遗骨检查了无数遍
we still have new evidence to find.
我们还是会有新发现
Open 12.
打开12号♥门
12 open.
12号♥门打开
Closing 12.
关闭12号♥门
I declined all visitors. Yeah, I'm sorry,
我拒绝了所有来访 真不好意思
but the laws concerning an ongoing investigation,
但关于现行调查的法律
they trump those wishes.
压倒你的心愿
Look, I'm here to help you.
听着 我是来帮你的
No, thank you.
不用了 谢谢你
Just listen to me. We...
你听我说 我们
We reopened the investigation into the murders.
我们正在重新调查这些谋杀案
We think you may be innocent.
我们认为你可能是无辜的
You understand what I'm saying to you?
你知道我在说什么吧
You'd be wasting your time.
你这样只是在浪费时间
Are you saying you're guilty?
你是承认你有罪咯
I'm saying there's nothing left for me on this earth.
我是说这世界上已经没有值得我留恋的了
You have a son.
你还有个儿子
Is he nothing to you?
你就这么不在乎他吗
I've been fighting for a decent life
从我出生起 我就拼尽全力
since I was born, Agent Booth.
想过上好日子 布斯探员
I've finally learned that true justice isn't here,
而我现在终于知道根本就没有真正的正义
not on this earth.
至少在这个星球没有
I'm putting myself in God's hands now.
我已经把命运交托给上帝了
If you're putting your faith into God,
既然你愿意相信上帝
then you should put your faith into other people.
就也该相信其他人
Nice thought.
想得是挺美
The truth is, once I'm dead,
但事实是 如果我死了
after a couple of days, I won't even cross your mind.
过不了两天 你就会完全忘记我
Look, who else would've killed those people, Rockwell?
洛克威尔 还有谁可能会杀死这些人
Who else?
还有谁
Pick it back up.
快把它拿起来
Pick the phone back up.
快把电♥话♥拿起来
Hey! I am trying to help you!
喂 我是在帮你
Listen to me. Hey!
听我说
Who else?
还会有谁
You wanted to see me, Dr. Fuentes?
丰特斯博士 你有事找我
Did Ted Widmer use drugs?
泰德·韦德默吸毒吗
Not that we found in the initial investigation.
初步调查中并没有发现
Why?
怎么了
I found a tiny nick
我在韦德默的槌骨柄低端
in the base of Widmer's manubrium,
发现了一个细小的刻痕
indicative of an injury caused by a needle.
这伤痕应该是由针头导致的
Was this nick in Dr. Brennan's original findings? No.
布纳恩博士的原始证据里有吗 没有
I didn't see anything like it in the other remains.
我在其他遗体身上也没找到类似的伤痕
We know the killer
我们知道凶手
injected his victims with opiates
会在受害者颅骨下方
at the base of their skull.
注射鸦♥片♥剂
Maybe this is another injection site.
说不定这是另一个注射点
Have we heard anything from Booth?
布斯有消息吗
Apparently, Alex is being uncooperative,
亚历克斯不愿配合调查
so Booth's on his way to see Alex's ex-girlfriend.
布斯正准备去见亚历克斯的前女友
Maybe she can help. Well, hopefully,
看看她能不能帮上忙 我就希望
she can point us in the direction of a suspect.
她能帮我们找出个嫌疑犯
'cause I got to say, I'm gonna swab this,
毕竟 我直说了啊 我等下就擦拭这个
but honestly, with only 27 hours left,
老实说 现在只剩27小时了
I am not feeling too optimistic.
我真的感觉情况不容乐观
So no luck with the fibers retrieved from Alex's car?
从亚历克斯的车上取回的纤维也没用吗
No. So far, everything points back to Alex.
没有 目前为止 一切证据都指向亚历克斯
There's nothing that links to Saltz.
没有证据能扯上索尔兹
This is ridiculous.
这也太扯淡了
We're trying to find a serial killer in one day.
我们要在一天之内找到一个连环杀手
Yeah, this is the problem with the death penalty.
没错 这就是死刑的问题
Innocent people die.
无辜的人却要受死
Well, we don't know for sure that Rockwell is innocent.
我们现在还不确定洛克威尔是无辜的
Perhaps Dr. Brennan was mistaken,
没准布纳恩博士出错了
and his rotator cuff injuries didn't prevent him
他的肩袖损伤并没有妨碍他
from killing Barnes.
杀死巴恩斯
Makes no difference. Putting people to death is inhumane.
这没区别 判人死刑就是毫无人性
What happened to these people in that factory was inhumane.
工厂里那些人的遭遇才叫毫无人性
So you believe in the death penalty?
所以你支持死刑
My personal beliefs aren't pertinent to this case.
我的个人意见与这宗案子无关
You cannot be serious.
别告诉我你是认真的
42% of death row population is black,
被判死刑的人里 42%都是黑人
yet African-Americans make up
非裔美国人却只占
only 13.2% of the overall U.S. Population.
美国总人口的13.2%
So a person shouldn't believe
所以就因为自己的肤色
in the death penalty because of the color of their skin?
人们就不该支持死刑了吗
How liberal of you.
你这还说是自♥由♥主义吗
If it was Michelle on this table,
如果躺在桌子上的是米歇尔
I'd want the person who killed her to pay in kind.
我当然希望杀死她的人得到报应
And so would you, if it was Michael Vincent.
如果是迈克尔·文森特 你也会这样的
I'd like to think that I'm better than that.
我希望我不至于如此
And I'd feel fine knowing justice was served.
我只希望正义得到伸张
And I'm grateful to finally be in a country
我很感激我终于来到了一个国家
where we can debate about this.
在这里我们可以对此展开辩论
But not right now.
但现在不是时候
Rockwell dies tomorrow at midnight.
洛克威尔明天午夜就要被处死
Me, personally?
就我个人而言
I don't want his life on my head
我可不想对他的死亡负责
if he's innocent.
如果他是无辜的话
I'll swab the needle mark.
我会提取针孔的样本
Now Alex is saying he was framed?
现在亚历克斯又说他被冤枉了
No. He's not saying anything.
不 他三缄其口
See, that's why we're here.
所以我们才来这里
All I know is I was living with a criminal.
我只知道我曾经和罪犯一起生活
I can't help you.
我帮不了你
Lauren... No, Torrance.
劳伦... 不 托伦斯
I have stood by Alex time and time again,
我在亚历克斯身边一次又一次支持他
and he always lands back in prison.
可他总死性不改 犯事坐牢
I have to think about Zeke now.
我现在得为齐克考虑了
My son is my priority.
我的儿子才是最重要的
No one else. All right. Pastor Evans,
没有人比得上他 好吧 埃文斯牧师
I-I remember you from Alex's trial.
我记得在亚历克斯的庭审上见过你
You, Alex and Lauren-- you go way back, right?
你 亚历克斯和劳伦认识很久了 对吧
Yeah, Alex and I came up
是的 亚历克斯和我以前
as altar boys together under Father Nabors.
都是纳伯斯神父做弥撒时的辅祭
I guess you could say our lives took different paths.
我想你也可以说 我们选择了不同的道路
Are you two...
你们两个是不是...
He's Zeke's godfather.
他是齐克的教父
That's all.
仅此而已
It's hard to raise a child without a man in the house.
家里没有男人照拂 拉扯小孩长大很艰难的
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表