Franklin Holt was trying to destroy me.
富兰克林·霍尔特试图毁掉我
But I didn't kill him.
但我没杀他
I'm just a I.T. guy. Guys like me don't kill people.
我只是个技术人员 我们这种人不杀人
Christopher Pelant was once just an I.T. Guy.
克里斯托弗·普朗特曾经也只是个技术人员
Pelant? What does Pelant have to do with me?
普朗特 普朗特和我有什么关系
Judging by your computer,
根据你电脑里的信息来看
you seemed a little obsessed with him.
你看上去有点对他着了魔
We found a history of his hacks,
在你电脑里我们找到了他历史黑客记录
details of his murders-- very creepy stuff.
他犯下的谋杀的细节...都是很诡异的东西
The guy might have been evil, but he was a genius.
这个人或许是个恶魔 但他同时也是天才
$4 billion gone without leaving a trace?
四十亿就这么无翼而飞
You've got to admit, that's pretty awesome.
你得承认 这蛮给力的
Sounds like you want to keep his "awesome" work alive.
听上去你想延续他"给力"的工作啊
If you mean find out how he did it, sure.
如果你是指想弄明白他是怎么做到的 当然
Having a skill like that, I could write my own ticket.
我要是有这种技术 我就可以自订身价了
So how exactly did Holt get you fired?
霍尔特到底是怎么害你被解雇的
He broke into a server at Dunlop Investments
他黑进了邓禄普投资公♥司♥的一个服务器
and said it was my fault because I'd made them vulnerable,
并声称这是我的责任 是我让它们易被入侵
which was crap.
简直是满嘴谎话
That server-- Dunlop wouldn't let me touch it.
那些服务器 邓禄普根本不让我碰一下
How was I supposed to make it secure?
那我怎么保障它们的安全
You were head of security.
你是信息安全主管
Why wouldn't you be allowed to secure it?
为什么不让你保障它们的安全
Dunlop Investments, dude.
这可是邓禄普投资公♥司♥啊 伙计
They handle money from every dictator and scumbag in the world.
他们为世界各地的独♥裁♥者和败类理财
Dunlop wanted that info protected even from me.
他们希望这些信息保密 甚至不让我知道
So you think you got fired
这么说 你认为你被解雇
because you were getting too close?
是因为你太接近真♥相♥了
Yeah.
是的
And... maybe Holt got killed because...
还有...或许霍尔特被杀是因为
he got even closer.
他比我还接近真♥相♥
This is very good work on the thorax.
胸腔处理得非常好
Goes a lot faster when there's two of us.
人多力量大嘛
We found kerf marks on both the scapulas
我们在两侧肩胛骨和胸骨柄下缘
and on the inferior margin of the manubrium.
都发现了切痕
These kerf marks are from one of Pelant's victims.
这是被普朗特杀害的死者之一身上的切痕
They appear to be a match.
两者吻合
Well, you are correct, Mr. Bray.
你说得对 布雷先生
The killer used the same type of bone saw that Pelant did.
凶手用的骨锯跟普朗特用的是同一种
This is a perfect imitation.
这是个完美的模仿
What do you see, Dr. Brennan?
你怎么看 布纳恩博士
Do you want to be a student forever, Mr. Bray?
你想永远当学生吗 布雷先生
Uh, no, of-of course not.
不 当然不想
Then take a look for yourself.
那你就自己好好看看
See what others wouldn't.
找出别人看不到的东西
I'm not gonna always be here to bail you out.
我不可能永远在这里帮你们解围
The same goes for you, Dr. Edison.
埃迪森博士 你也一样
I'm already a doctor.
我已经是个博士了
Then show us why.
那就拿出博士的样子来
There's a subtle
在这些纹路之间
differentiation between the striae.
有一处微小的不同
Yes. And the ones on the manubrium...
是的 而垂管上的纹路
appear to have a slight waver to them.
看上去像是遇到了轻微的摇动
These are hesitation marks.
这些是犹豫的痕迹
Pelant never hesitated.
普朗特从来不会犹豫
The killer mimicked Pelant's technique, but doesn't share
凶手模仿了普朗特的技术
Pelant's enthusiasms. Precisely.
但却无法模仿他的热情 说得很对
This is someone who is questioning their actions.
此人♥质♥疑自己的行为
Which makes him vulnerable.
这就使他变得脆弱了
Ellickson pointed us to, uh, Dunlop Investments.
埃里克森指引我们去调查邓禄普投资公♥司♥
I know,
我知道
and Dunlop is protected by about a thousand lawyers.
邓禄普正被一千名律师保护着呢
That's how he can stay so dirty and not smell.
这就是他为什么干那么脏的事却不被发现
That's probably where Hodgins' money wound up,
哈金斯的钱可能就落入了那里
you know, the money that Pelant stole.
你知道 就是普朗特偷走的那笔钱
Are you gonna let Aubrey question him alone, too?
你打算也让奥布里一个人去审问他吗
You know, Aubrey's a good agent.
你知道 奥布里是个很好的探员
He led us to Dunlop.
是他帮我们找到了邓禄普
What's happening, cher?
发生什么事了 亲爱的
No way you take a step back on
你不可能会毫无理由地退出
a Pelant case for no reason.
一起有关普朗特的案子
I want to see how things go without me.
我想知道没有我的话事情会怎样
Without you?
没有你的话
This is between you and me, for now,
我现在只是私下和你说说
but, uh...
不过呢
this is gonna be my last case.
这将会是我的最后一个案子
Oh, my Lord.
我的天
You can't be serious.
你不会是认真的吧
Look, there are still a few places on me
听着 我身上还有一些地方
that haven't been shot or broken,
没有受到枪击或是骨折过
and I'd like to keep it that way
我希望把这个状态保持下去
for as long as I can.
越久越好
There's a lot of good agents here.
这里还有很多很优秀的探员
A lot better than me.
他们比我好得多
You shut up, Seeley Booth.
你给我闭嘴 瑟雷·布斯
There is no one better than you.
没有人比你更优秀
But I'll act like there is if you want me to.
不过如果你想要的话 我会假装有
This isn't easy for me.
做这个决定对我来说并不容易
Easier than it is for me,
总比我好一点吧
because you chose it and I didn't.
因为这是你选择的 又不是我选择的
Look, I'm still gonna be here until we, you know,
听着 在我们抓住凶手之前
catch whoever did this. Oh, don't tell me that,
我还是会留在这里的 别跟我说
or I might make sure this bastard gets away.
不然我一定会让这个混♥蛋♥逃之夭夭的
So what do you need from me?
那么你需要我做什么
Ah, a little Justice Department muscle
在我们去跟邓禄普谈话的时候
when we go talk to Dunlop.
我想要借助一点司法部门的力量
All of his computer equipment is useless.
他的电脑设备完全是无用的
The drives are gone, the memory chips are fried.
驱动器不见了 内存芯片也被烧毁了
Whoever went through Holt's stuff took everything
那个翻了霍尔特的东西的人把所有资料都拿走了
and left us with nothing.
什么都没给我们留下
It's hard to believe a computer hacker that brilliant
很难相信一个如此聪明的电脑黑客
would allow his work to be stolen that easily.
会允许他的工作这么容易就被偷走
Yeah, and I've been through everything.
是啊 我每一样都仔细检查过了
The solid state chips on his microwave and TV,
包括他的微波炉 电视机和时钟上的
the clocks... Oh, my God. Strange Brew?
固体芯片 我的天 《神奇酒酿》
I love this movie.
我爱这部电影
Daisy. What are you doing here?
黛西 你在这里做什么
I came to say au revoir.
我是来跟你们说拜拜的
Not goodbye. Oh, Daisy...
不是再见 黛西
You dear, sweet, wonderful woman.
你这个可爱 甜美 了不起的女人
It's not that big a deal. I-I was close by, so...
这没什么 我正好在附近 所以
You found it. Well, I'm sure you can get
你找到了 我敢保证你能在易趣上
a copy on eBay.
买♥♥到这部电影的录像带
No, no. The tape.
不 不 我是说这盘带子本身
He must have put the data on the tape,
他肯定把数据都放在那盘录像带上了
because no one would look here.
因为没有人会在这里找的
I think this is it. I think I got it.
我看肯定是这个了 我想我找到了
Why are you guys still working?
你们怎么还在工作
I thought you were done. Yeah.
我以为你们已经做完了 是的
We, uh, we will be soon,
是的 我们马上就做完了
but this might be Pelant's work.
但这有可能是普朗特干的好事
Daisy,
黛西
if you're not busy, we could use an extra pair of eyes.
如果你不太忙的话 我们这里正缺人呢
Coming.
来啦
Mr. Dunlop, we suspect your firm
邓禄普先生 我们怀疑你的公♥司♥
handled Pelant's account, worth $4.6 billion.
处理了普朗特♥价♥值46亿美元的账户
$4.6 billion?
46亿美元
I think I'd know if I managed an account
我想如果我处理了这么大的账户
with that amount. Right.
我应该会知道的 是啊
Owen Ellickson said there were servers
欧文·埃里克森说有几个服务器
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表