but I'm really, really coked up right now.
但我现在真是嗑药嗑得很嗨
I should probably call one of my lawyers.
我或许该打电♥话♥给我一个律师
I don't care how many lawyers you have,
我不管你有多少律师
it's not gonna help keep you out of jail for murder.
杀了人你都得进监狱
Whoa. I didn't kill Toby.
慢着 我没杀托比
We were just partying that night with some of the guys.
我们那天晚上只是和几个家伙一块开派对
Right, right, with the drugs and the hookers.
没错 又是毒品又是妓♥女♥的
Well, I mean, I said it was a party, didn't I? Techs found traces
我说了我们在开派对 技术人员
of blood in the back bedroom.
在后面卧室里找到了血迹痕迹
Looks like somebody tried to clean it up.
看来有人试图清理现场
Oh, man.
天啊
I'm calling it a night, Dr. Wells.
该下班了 威尔斯博士
We can come back and hit it fresh in the morning.
我们可以明早再继续
Dr. Brennan already cursed me out, I'm not
布纳恩已经骂我了 在我找到
leaving until I find something that impresses the crap
能让她明天对我刮目相看的东西前
out of her tomorrow morning.
我是不会走的
Dr. Brennan cursed you out?
布纳恩博士骂你了
She said I was a pain in her ass.
她说我是她的眼中钉肉中刺
Not a pain in the ass.
不是随便的眼中钉
A pain in her ass. Specifically, her ass.
而是她的眼中钉 非常明确
Way to go, Dr. Brennan.
厉害啊 布纳恩博士
So have you found anything? Superficially,
那你有发现吗 从表面上看
all this damage appears to be the result of some
所有这些损伤似乎都是由一些
horrifically dangerous playground equipment.
危险异常的游乐场设施造成的
Except for this --
除了这个
a perimortem incision to the distal end of the right radius.
在近死亡前右侧桡骨远端末梢上的切口
Looks like a defensive wound.
看起来像是防御伤
Based on the U-shaped kerf floor,
鉴于伤口是U形的
the weapon that was used to cause this wound
造成伤痕的凶器
was some sort of thin, cylindrical object that came
是某种薄圆柱形
to a sharp point. Excellent work.
带尖头的东西 棒极了
Well, you know that.
你是知道我很棒
Will you tell that to Dr. Brennan?
那你能不能也告诉布纳恩博士呢
Good night, Dr. Wells.
晚安 威尔斯博士
So I stitched together all the photos
我把联邦调查局的技术人员
taken by the FBI techs and
拍下的所有照片拼在了一起
created a virtual crime scene. The room is
制♥造♥了一个虚拟的犯罪现场 屋里到处是
full of thick, solid corners. The victim could have smashed
又厚又硬的棱角 死者有可能倒在了
his face on any one of them. Then maybe we'd have
任何一个角上 那也许我们
better luck looking for the sharp, spiky weapon
能运气很好地找到造成
that was used to create the teeny, tiny
我发现的那个细小伤痕的
microscopic nick that I discovered.
尖锐武器
While doing the work that Dr.Brennan asked you to do.
那也是在完成布纳恩博士交给你的任务
If I remember correctly, and I always do...
如果我没记错的话 一般不会记错...
What about the candlestick?
烛台呢
Oh, Angela's right.
安琪拉说得对
The spike meant to hold the candle could have been used
可能是用插蜡烛的尖端
to slice the victim's arm.
划破了死者的手臂
While the square base could have been used to smash his face in.
方形的底座可能砸了他的头
Congratulations, Angela.
恭喜你 安琪拉
I think you just found our murder weapon.
我觉得你找到了凶器
I'm surprised you didn't notice that, Oliver.
你竟然没发现这一点 奥利弗
Yeah, I've been looking through Horizon's financials.
我一直在调查地平线的财政状况
Same here. So Mason assigned Kaplan
我也是 梅森上个月让卡普兰
to work with Toby last month, but
和托比合作 但是
Toby dismissed him from the high-frequency trading division.
托比却把他从高频率交易部开除了
So Kaplan has a motive as well
所以卡普兰既有动机
as means and opportunity.
也有作案机会与手法
Just got a text from the lab-- they ran
实验室刚发来消息 他们在
the prints from the bloody candlestick.
调查沾血的烛台上的指纹
Oh, so we have enough to bust Kaplan.
这样咱们就有足够的证据逮捕卡普兰了吧
No, they're not from him.
不 那不是他的指纹
They're from one of the hookers
而是属于派对上
at the party-- McKenzie Solloway.
的一个妓♥女♥ 麦肯齐·斯洛维
I'll let you talk to her.
你去和她谈谈
Bring her in, will you?
把她带过来 行吗
I don't know what you heard, but it's not true.
我不知道别人怎么说的 但那都不是真的
I run a legitimate business selling linens online.
我做的是合法的网上布艺生意
Linens. Used?
布艺 真的是可以用的那种吗
Our agents found Toby Wachlin's phone,
我们的探员在你的公♥寓♥里发现了
wallet and wedding ring in your apartment.
托比·沃克林的手♥机♥ 钱包和婚戒
Okay, look, I know that you were with Toby Wachlin
我知道托比·沃克林被杀的那晚
the night that he was killed.
你跟他在一起
Toby's a good client.
托比是个很棒的客户
He ordered some sheets,
他定了一些床单
I happened to be in the neighborhood,
我刚好住在附近
so I dropped them off.
我就送了过去
We found your prints on the candlestick
我们在用来杀死他的烛台上
that was used to beat him to death.
发现了你的指纹
Those were $4,000 sheets.
那些床单值四千美元
And Toby didn't have the cash,
托比手头上没有现金
so, yeah, I took his stuff as collateral.
所以 我拿了些他的东西作为抵押
He flipped out, he came charging at me,
他突然大发雷霆 突然扑过来
so I picked up the candlestick, and I swung it at him.
我就顺手抓起烛台挥了过去
And you just kept bashing away until he was dead, right?
你就一直猛击他直到他死亡 是吗
I nicked his arm, that's all.
我划伤了他的手臂而已
Toby got the message.
托比是个明白人
He said he'd get me my money, but he needed his phone back.
他说他会把钱给我 但是他想要拿回手♥机♥
His phone?
他的手♥机♥
You had the guy's wallet and his wedding ring,
你还拿走了他的钱包和婚戒
and all he cared about was his phone?
他在意的只是他的手♥机♥吗
I said he'd get it back,
我说只要把钱给我
when I got my money.
我就还给他
He said okay and left, but he never came back,
他答应了就走了 但再也没回来过
so I took his stuff.
我就把他的东西都拿走了
I figured he'd call me when he got my money.
我想他搞到钱了就会打电♥话♥给我
Well, he couldn't withdraw that kind of money from an ATM.
他不可能去取款机取钱
So, where's Toby planning on getting $4,000
那托比准备怎么在大半夜
in the middle of the night?
搞到四千块钱
Not my problem.
跟我没关系
Actually, it is your problem, McKenzie.
其实跟你有关系 麦肯齐
And it's kind of a big one.
而且还大有关系
So, it was the hooker in the bedroom with the candlestick.
所以说 卧室里有个妓♥女♥有个烛台
Tell me this case is not starting to sound
别告诉我这案子变成了
like a game of "Clue."
什么找线索的游戏
And it is a game I plan on winning.
这个游戏我要赢
How's it coming over there?
进展得怎么样了
This looks like it's vicuna wool.
这看上去像是骆马毛
Wait, that's the same as the victim's suit.
等等 这跟死者的外套是一个材质的
Check this out.
过来看看
So, then this must be the candlestick
所以肯定是用这个烛台
that sliced the victim's arm.
划破了死者的手臂
Unfortunately, the base of the candlestick is too thick
可惜的是 这个底座太厚了
to have caused the comminuted fracturing to the frontal bone.
无法导致前额骨粉碎性骨折
So, then this isn't the murder weapon.
所以这个并不是凶器
Which means I still have a chance to take down Dr. Brennan.
也就是说我还有机会赢布纳恩医生
Okay, look, I like a good underdog story
听着 我和别人一样都很喜欢小人物
as much as the next guy, but my money's on Dr. B.
逆袭的故事 但我还是看好布纳恩博士
What the hell, Hodgins?
凭什么 哈金斯
I thought we were, you know, beard buddies.
我还以为咱俩是大胡子兄弟呢
Sorry, dude, but I've worked with this woman
不好意思 兄弟 我跟这女人
for over ten years, and I have never
共事了十多年 我还没见过
not once ever, seen anyone better.
一次都没见过比她更厉害的人呢
And, as for the beards, when I look at you,
至于大胡子嘛 我看你的时候
I feel like I'm looking in the mirror, and I have a hangover.
我感觉像照镜子后看到宿醉的自己
You might want to, you know, clean up a bit there.
说不定你应该好好打理一下
I'm gonna remember this conversation
我会记住这段对话的
when I'm the one running things,
等我做了老板
and you are looking for a job.
而你在找工作时再报复你
In the world where scenario exists,
如果真的发生那种事
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表