He's gone, Booth.
他走了 布斯
He's gone.
他走了
No, no. No, no. No.
不 不 不
Come on, Sweets.
说话啊 小甜甜
Hey! Hey, hey, hey. Sweets!
快啊 说话啊 小甜甜
Sweets.
小甜甜
Daisy, I-I don't think you should be here right now.
黛西 我觉得你现在不应该在这
But I can help.
但是我能帮忙
I have to help.
我必须帮上忙
Of course.
当然了
You have to sign for these remains.
你得签字接收遗体
Hodgins, can you give me a hand?
哈金斯 能帮我一下吗
Lance.
兰斯
Oh, my God.
天呐
I don't... know if I can do this to him.
我 不知道我能不能解剖他
You can.
你可以
This is not Sweets,
这不是斯维斯
this is a set of remains
这只是一具尸体
that will give us the man who killed Sweets.
它能帮我们找到杀害斯维斯的凶手
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表