I'm Noah Gummersall.
我就是
Is there a human entity we can talk to?
我们能跟本人说话吗
Well, I'm in my office, but this should do.
我在办公室 但是这样也可以说啊
No, it-it won't do, okay?
不 这可不行
We need to ask you a few questions
我们得问你一些问题
about your roommate who was murdered.
关于你被杀害的室友
Oh, my God.
天呐
He's, uh...yeah.
他居然...好
Follow me.
请跟我来
Follow you.
跟你走
Ah, there he is, Mr. Robot-man.
原来你在这 机器先生
You go right here.
你待这就好
Sure it was Hayes? I mean, I just saw him.
你们确定是海耶斯吗 我才见到他
Oh, really? Because, you know, he's been dead for days.
是吗 可是他已经死了几天了
Well, I just-just meant sometimes I wouldn't
我只是有时一周
see him for a week at a time, but...
都不会见他人影 可是
So the night he was killed. Tuesday?
他被害那晚 星期二
Tuesday. I saw him Tuesday.
星期二 星期二我见过他
We-we ordered takeout.
我们还叫了外卖♥♥
You had Chinese food.
你们吃了中餐
Lo mein noodles, kung pao chicken.
捞面 宫保鸡丁
Yeah, how'd you know?
没错 你怎么知道
What are you doing?
你在干什么
It's Chloe.
是克洛伊
My girlfriend.
我女友
Have to tell her the news.
我得把事情告诉她
She's gonna be crushed. Why don't you just focus right now,
她会崩溃的 你为什么不能把手♥机♥放下
and put that down, because you are
专心听我们说 因为现在
a potential suspect in a murder investigation.
你是一桩谋杀案的潜在嫌疑犯
Me?
我
Hayes and I have been best friends since kindergarten.
海耶斯和我从幼儿园开始就是朋友了
And where did you attend kindergarten, Mr....
你和他去的是哪所幼儿园
Bones, really? That's not the time.
骨头 没搞错吧 现在不是时候
Tuesday night, where were you?
周二晚上你在哪里
Here. I'm-I'm always here.
就在这里 我一直呆在这里
I left here two times in the past three months.
过去三个月我也就离开过两次
What are you doing? Checking for blood
你在干什么 检查是否有血迹
and bone fragments.
和骨头碎片
Are you allowed to do it? Is she allowed to do that?
你有权力这么做吗 她有这个权力吗
I’m sorry, do you work? Sure I do.
不好意思 你有工作吗 当然有
I-I test video games
我为海耶斯
for Hayes.
做游戏测试
You and Hayes had a joint checking account?
你和海耶斯是不是拥有一个联名账户
Well, that was sort of
是啊 那就是
how I got paid, and I'm pretty sure
我怎么拿到工资的 而且我很确定
you're not allowed to just go through my things.
你无权翻看这些东西
So you basically just write a check
所以只要你想要 你随时可以
from a rich person's account whenever you want.
用一个富豪的账号♥开支票
You make that sound bad.
你这么说让事情听起来很不好
Well, it is bad,
是挺不好的
because that rich person is dead,
因为那个富豪死了
and you get all the money.
所有的钱都是你的
Oh, my God.
我的天
The Heater!
击杀者
The Heater? From the game.
击杀者 游戏里的
It's a weapon that can only
是游戏里的武器
be operated by those pure of heart.
只有心灵纯洁的人可以操纵它
Okay, Aubrey, don't geek out.
好吧 奥布里 别大惊小怪的
You're here as an agent, all right?
你可是一个探员
No, I'm just saying it's an awesome game, you know?
我只是想说 这是个很棒的游戏
Hayes Robertson was a g...
海耶斯·罗伯特森是个
Oh, dude, Krono the snow giant!
老天 克罗诺 雪巨人
Are you kidding me?
没搞错吧
Really? Okay, what, do I have to give you quarters now
你来真的吗 要不要让我给你几个硬币
so you can play the arcade games?
这样你就可以玩电子游戏了
Come on, you'd be just as excited
别这样 你会和我一样兴奋的
if we were at a... What are you into?
如果我们是在... 你喜欢什么
Gardening? I’m into solving a murder.
园艺 我喜欢破案
I'm Anne Schamberg.
我是安·史博格
You asked to speak to me about Hayes?
你们是因为海耶斯的事情来找我的吗
Yeah, FBI Special Agent Booth.
是的 联调局特别探员布斯
This here is... Special Agent Aubrey.
这里这位是 特别探员奥布里
Hayes was a friend. Whatever I can do.
海耶斯是我朋友 我会尽我所能
So, Hayes Robertson, what was your relationship with him?
那么 你和海耶斯·罗伯特森的关系是什么
I was the number two programmer under Hayes.
我是海耶斯之后排第二的程序员
We worked side-by-side developing games.
我们一起设计游戏
Sometimes 24/7.
有时候全天都在一起
Now that he's dead,
那现在他死了
does that make you number one programmer?
你是不是变成排第一的程序员了
Acting head programmer, yes.
首席程序员 是的
What about his friend there Noah?
那他的朋友诺亚呢
He started out as a programmer. Noah and I actually dated
他开始也是程序员 诺亚和我
when Immersion Games started up,
在伊莫森游戏刚起步的时候约会过
and trust me, he's harmless.
相信我 他纯良着呢
Can we walk and talk?
我们能边走边说吗
I got to be on the gaming stage, and I can't be late.
我要去展台 我不能迟到
Wait, we-we can see the actual stage
等等 我们能去看看
where the games are shot?
设计游戏的制♥作♥厅吗
Yes. AAubrey.
太好了 奥布里
That could be very important for the case.
那对破案很重要
The case.
破案
I found a ring fracture
我在头骨表面
at the base of the skull.
发现了环状断层
The skull must have struck something
头部一定与什么东西发生了剧烈碰撞
with sufficient impact to snap back into the C1,
于是力量反弹到C1颈椎骨
causing the ring fracture.
造成了环状断层
I've seen fractures on the remains
我在跳崖或者跳桥的
of suicide victims
受害者尸体上
who have leapt from cliffs or bridges.
见过这样的骨折
So it's caused when the skull makes impact with the water.
所以这个伤是在头部入水的时候造成的
Yes. The exit wound wasn't an exit wound.
是的 出口伤并不是出口伤
It started as a depression fracture
它是由某种钝力损伤
caused by blunt force trauma of some kind.
造成的凹凸性骨折造成的
And when the body was dumped,
当尸体被抛下之后
the face-first impact into the river
脸部最先入水
pushed water through the oral and nasal cavities
如此一来 水进到了水和鼻子里
with enough pressure to cause the depression fracture
水压够大 以至于原先的凹陷性骨折
to explode outward.
向外扩散
We still don't have cause of death.
我们还是找不到死因
Right, but at least we know that the body was dropped
但是好歹我们发现了尸体
into the river from a great height.
是如何从高处被抛进河里的
So, if we can figure out
如果我们能算出
the height from which the body was dropped...
尸体是从什么高度被抛下的
We can find out from where the body was dropped.
我们就能找到抛尸地点了
And hopefully retrieve the victim's arms,
还有可能找回受害者的手臂
which are likely still submerged at the drop site.
手臂很有可能沉在尸体入水的地方了
This was a beautiful cooperative moment.
这是个完美的合作时刻
Did you feel it?
你感受到了吗
This is where our actors play out the game scenarios
这是我们的演员穿着带有传感器的套装
in motion-capture suits.
上演游戏环节的地方
The graphics artists then turn them
然后制图师将他们
into creatures and characters.
转化成游戏人物和造型
This is the coolest thing I've ever seen in my life.
这是我一生见过的最酷的东西了
Aubrey.
奥布里
But it does not compare with my daily service to my country.
但它比不上我为我的祖国所做的日常工作
Look, did Hayes have any enemies?
听着 海耶斯有什么敌人吗
Jen and Hayes got into it sometimes.
珍有时候会跟海耶斯过不去
Jen as in Jen Park, your CFO?
你说的珍是指珍·帕克 你们的首席财务官吗
Sounds like the frustrated CFO butts heads
听起来这个失意的首席财务官跟她那
with her control freak game creator.
有控制癖的游戏创作者矛盾很大
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表