tells me that it was delivered
我知道它是在
to the victim the night he was killed.
死者遇害当晚送达
So he was murdered sometime after it was delivered.
所以他在披萨送到后某个时间被杀
Well, based on the length of these fellas,
根据这些小家伙的长度
I would say it was sometime between 8:00 and 10:00 p.M.
我推断是在晚上八点到十点
Impressive as always, Dr. Hodgins.
还是那么令人叹为观止 哈金斯博士
And now, if you are done, you can continue to pack.
如果工作都完成 你可以继续收拾了
You anxious to get rid of me?
那么着急甩掉我吗
If it were up to me, I'd never let you go.
如果由我说了算 才不会放你走
Oh, man. That sounds good.
伙计 这话真中听
But Angie...
可安琪
I would do anything for her.
我愿意为她做任何事
Well, you're a good man.
你真是好男人
And change is good, right?
而且改变一下也挺好 对吧
Right.
没错
I mean... with you two and Dr. Brennan leaving,
你们两人离开 布纳恩博士也走了
I have to convince myself.
我不得不说服自己
"Dr. Brennan leaving"?
"布纳恩博士也走了"
Oh, you didn't know?
你还不知道
Sorry. I... thought... I just found out.
抱歉 我以为 我也才知道
No, that... that's impossible, Cam.
那不可能 凯
No matter what she said, she's not gonna leave.
不管她怎么说的 她才不会离开
This lab is her life.
这实验室就像她的生命
From your lips.
真那样就好了
Anyway, I'll find someone to help finish up.
我去找其他人来做完
No, I can do it.
我可以做
I still have to compile the particulates
我还要从锥形石碑上
from the obelisk, so...
搜集微粒 所以
Take your time.
不着急
What was it, Ellickson, huh? You killed Holt
怎么回事 埃里克森 你杀了霍尔特
so all the other hackers wouldn't
其他黑客就不会
tap into Pelant's money?
染指普朗特的钱了吗
I didn't kill him.
我没杀他
So what about the E-mails between the two of you?
那你们之间的电子邮件怎么解释
Who wrote those?
谁写的呢
You can't just go into my accounts
没有搜查证或者传票
without a warrant or a subpoena.
你们不能随便进我的账号♥
I know my rights.
我清楚自己的权利
Look, you don't need a warrant
但是检查凶案被害者的电脑
to go through a murder victim's computer.
并不需要申请搜查证
Now we're decrypting some wire transfers.
我们正在解密一些电汇转账
Holt was paying you.
霍尔特一直在付你钱
Okay. Okay. Look,
好吧 听着
he paid me for some of the passwords
他想要登入邓禄普服务器的密♥码♥
for Dunlop's servers.
所以给我钱
He was going after the money, and...
他想搞到那些钱 而且
he was gonna give me a taste when he got it.
如果得手也会给我点甜头
So you wanted more than a taste. That's why you killed him.
甜头还不够 所以你把他杀了
No. Then who was it, huh?
不对 那是谁杀的
Was Dunlop working with you?
邓禄普和你一起吗
Money vanishes so Dunlop looks like the victim,
钱凭空消失 表面上邓禄普也成了受害者
then you two split it all.
你们俩就可以分赃了
Not Dunlop.
别提邓禄普
I'm dirt to him. This was all Holt.
他视我如粪土 都是霍尔特干的
He was the only guy who could pull it off.
只有他能做成这事
And he never showed you what he was doing.
他从没让你看他在干什么
He said he'd kill me if I even tried to look for the data.
他警告过即使只是查找数据都会弄死我
Look, I was just trying to make a little extra cash.
听着 我只是想赚点外快
That's all.
就这样
Pelant's money was dirty anyway.
反正普朗特的钱都不干净
Who was I hurting?
我伤害谁了吗
Oh, the judge will explain all that when you're sentenced.
到判刑的时候法官会跟你解释这点
Dr. Brennan is really leaving the Jeffersonian?
布纳恩博士真的要离开杰斐逊实验室吗
That's what I heard. I can't believe it.
我听说是的 不敢相信
It won't be the Jeffersonian without Dr. Brennan here.
没有布纳恩博士这里就不是杰斐逊实验室了
Of course it will, Ms. Wick.
当然还是 维克小姐
The name of this institution has nothing to do
这所机构的命名和我的雇佣协议
with my employment agreement. And as for this department,
又没有关系 至于这个部门
it has always been my wish to leave it in the hands of a new,
我一直都希望将它交给一个新的
well-trained, brilliant team of forensic anthropologists.
训练有素又聪明的法医人类学家团队
Now let's see
现在来看看
if I made a mistake endowing you with those qualities.
我的这番评价是否有误
What have you found?
你们找到什么了
We've been assuming that
我们一直以为
the cuts on the bones were either mistakes or hesitations.
是错误或犹豫造成骨头上的这些切痕
But looking again,
但细加查看
we believe the killer had a limited range of motion.
我们认为凶手的动作幅度受限
He can only make incisions as long as
他只能沿着垂直轴方向
they are straight and on a vertical axis.
进行直线切割
He's unable to rotate his wrists as he cuts;
他没有办法转动手腕
it's the only thing that makes sense.
这是唯一说得通的解释
He has radioulnar synostosis?
他有桡尺骨融合症
Yes. A very rare condition
是的 这种症状很少见
that can I.D. our killer.
我们可以通过它来确认凶手的身份
Well, I believe I used the word "brilliant" to describe you,
我相信我曾用"才华横溢"这个词来形容过你们
and, as usual,
事实证明
I was correct.
我还是一如既往的正确
I'll tell Booth to subpoena
我会叫布斯申请传票
the suspect's medical records.
查看疑犯的医疗记录
Dr. Hodgins, what are you doing?
哈金斯博士 你在干吗
Hey. I borrowed this puppy
我从曼哈顿计划展览中
from the Manhattan Project exhibit.
借来了这个宝贝
Uh, Hodgins, please tell me you're not building a bomb.
哈金斯 拜托别跟我说你要做炸♥弹♥
Fear not, Angie, this is the original
别害怕 安琪 这是最初的
calutron, handmade
铀同位素分离器
by Ernest Lawrence himself. I mean, come on.
恩尼斯特·劳伦斯亲手制♥造♥的 拜托
You can just feel the genius that went into this, huh?
你们能感觉到它的霸气侧漏吧
Isn't a calutron just an early mass spectrometer?
铀同位素分离器不就是早期的质谱仪吗
We already have the most cutting-edge
我们实验室里不是已经有
mass specs right here in the lab.
最尖端的质谱仪了吗
Okay, look, I could spin you a tale about how this separates
好吧 我可以忽悠你们说这个仪器是如何
elemental electrons and whatnot, but the truth is,
分离基本电子的 但是事实是
I just...
我只是
I've been wanting to get my hands on it for years,
我多年来一直都想用一下这东西
and this is my last chance.
这是我最后的机会了
Well, I hope this helps because
希望这东西好用
there is no mention of radioulnar synostosis
因为埃里克森和邓禄普的医疗记录中
in either Ellickson's or Dunlop's medical records.
都没提到过桡尺骨融合症
Well, the records could've been altered.
记录是可以篡改的
Good. Then I'll proceed.
好 那我就开始了
Now, we know that Holt ordered pizza delivery
我们知道霍尔特每天都从同一家
from the same place, right?
披萨店叫披萨对吧
Right. He was a shut-in, so he was probably a bit paranoid.
没错 他是个宅男 所以他可能有点妄想症
Yes. But he must -- excuse me --
是 但他肯定 借过一下
have had trust for the pizza delivery person, right?
肯定很相信送外卖♥♥的人 对吧
And what does that have to do with an irreplaceable piece
这跟美国无可替代的历史遗迹
of American history?
有什么关系呢
This...is the last pizza box delivered to Holt prior to his death.
这 就是霍尔特死前送到他家的最后一个披萨盒
Put that in there.
把它放进去
Okay. Excuse me.
好了 借过一下
Look. It's beautiful.
看 好美啊
Yeah. So, the...
所以
the heavier isotopes,
重一点的同位素
they-they fall further than the lighter ones.
会比轻的掉落得远
I see. So the box is made of cellulose,
是这样 这么说这个盒子是由
which is a chain of carbon, oxygen,
碳 氧和氢这一系列
and hydrogen atoms.
纤维素化合物组成的
That's right. That's right.
没错 说得对
And down here we've got barium, antimony and lead.
这下面还有钡 锑和铅
Gunshot residue.
枪击残留物
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表