this is the first time you're rich
这是你第一次因为自己一个人
because of something you did, alone. Yeah. Yeah.
做出的成就而致富 是啊 是啊
The hard thing now, though, is, like...
不过 现在最难的是...
I mean, I just, I got to figure out how to tell Cam.
我得想办法把这事告诉凯
Tell Cam what?
把什么事告诉凯
I just heard back from the hospital
我刚从费城医院得到消息
in Philly-- Morton's story checks out.
莫顿的说法没问题
So the mother really is sick?
所以他妈妈真病了
Yep. He's telling the truth.
是的 他说的是实话
Maybe. Let's see if the bartender confirms seeing Chili
也许吧 我们再看看酒保能否确认
at the bar with Morton.
在酒吧里见到奇利和莫顿在一起
You have no trust; I like it, though.
说这么真诚你都不信 我就喜欢你这点
Yup. That's the jerk who gave me the black eye.
是 这就是那个把我打成黑眼圈的蠢货
Wait a second, you and Chili fought?
等一下 你跟奇利打架了
About 20 minutes after his friend left.
那是他朋友走了二十分钟以后的事
I mean, that Chili guy was hammered.
我是说 那个叫奇利的家伙喝得烂醉
You do realize that according to Chili's colleague,
你应该知道 根据奇利同事的说法
your bar was the last place
奇利最后一次被人看见
Chili was seen alive?
还活着的地点就是你的酒吧
Hey, look, I don't know nothing about no murder.
听着 什么谋杀案我一点也不知道
Last time I seen that fool,
我最后一次见到那个傻瓜
I was kicking his ass out the door,
我把他赶出去了
just like I do all the obnoxious drunks.
就像我对待每一个讨厌的醉鬼一样
So in other words, you... you let a customer
所以换句话说 你...你让一个
who was completely intoxicated get behind the wheel of a car?
完全喝醉的顾客去开车了
I took his keys-- that's when the fight started.
我把他的钥匙拿走了 所以才打起来了
That's how I ended up with this.
结果我就成了这样
Right. You guys were fighting outside.
好吧 你们在外面打起来了
You know what I'm thinking,
你知道我怎么想吗
I'm thinking maybe they're getting into this big brawl outside,
我想 或许他们在外面打得太激烈了
things escalate, this guy,
收不住场了 然后这个家伙
you know, thinks he's above it all,
你知道 他觉得自己很了不起
because he's famous, right?
因为他很有名 对吧
You get angry, you hit him more than once,
于是你生气了 你打了他不止一下
and, well... I was trying to help the dude.
然后... 我是想帮他的
He decked me-- that's when he took his keys back and he drove off.
他却把我打倒 趁机拿走钥匙开车走了
Any idea where he went? No clue.
你知道他去哪里了吗 不知道
At that point, I was just happy to see him go.
那会我只顾着高兴看到他终于走了
You remember the honeycomb-structured
你记得我一直在研究的那个
ultra rubber covering that I was working on?
蜂巢结构的超级橡胶包皮吗
Um, I sold it.
我把它卖♥♥了
Oh, ccongratulations. For... $2 million.
恭喜你 卖♥♥了...两百万美元
That is just the advance.
这只是预付款
Sorry. So, I just wanted to make sure, you know,
抱歉 我只是想确定
that there were no hard feelings...
你不会觉得有点不舒服...
Wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等 等等
If I had let you test that in the lab,
如果我让你在实验室里测试它
most of that money would've gone to the Jeffersonian?
大多数钱就该归杰斐逊实验室所有吗
Uh, legally, yes.
法律上来说 是的
Oh, my God.
我的天
You're-you're pissed.
你生气了
Why? I followed every rule,
我为什么生气 我没有违反任何规定
every protocol, and for once i'm not the bad guy.
任何章程 这次我终于不是坏人了
Wait, you're happy about this?
等等 你很高兴吗
Are you kidding? I-I couldn't be happier.
你开玩笑吗 我再高兴不过了
Two of my best, most dedicated colleagues won the lottery,
我的两个最好最投入的同事中了彩票
and it's all because of some bloated bureaucratic rule book?
而且完全是因为那些傲慢的官僚规矩
Th-This is j... this is...
这真是...真是...
It's wonderful!
真是太棒了
Gee.
乖乖...
I wish we could go out and celebrate,
我希望我们能出去庆祝一下
you guys paying, of course,
当然是你们付账
but wewe've got a case. Right.
不过我们手头正有个案子 是啊
And I got the results from the test on his hair follicles.
我得到了他的头发毛囊测试结果
Turns out Chili did have a crank habit,
测试表明奇利确实经常吸冰♥毒♥
but there's no evidence he used the day he was murdered.
但没有证据能表明他被谋杀那天也吸了
Well, if Chili wanted crank and Morton didn't get it for him,
如果奇利想要冰♥毒♥ 而莫顿没给他弄来
then maybe he just went and got it for himself.
那么说不定他就自己出去买♥♥了
I found abrasions on Chili's right metacarpals
我在奇利的右掌骨和第二 第三
and second, third, and fourth proximal phalanges.
以及第四根近指骨处发现了磨损痕迹
That would be consistent with the
那样就能跟酒保所描述的
bartender's description of the fight.
打斗的情形相吻合了
Yes. But I would prefer that we find evidence
是的 但我宁可找到证据
that points to something we don't know.
能说明我们不知道的事实
We will. We are quite a team, Clark.
会找到的 我们是出色的团队 克拉克
Yes. We are.
是的 确实如此
You know, it-it just always
你知道吗 每次你叫我的名字
kind of weirds me out when you refer to me by my first name.
而不是姓 我都感觉有点奇怪
Temperance.
坦普瑞
I thought you couldn't bring yourself to use mine.
我以为你不敢这么叫我呢
Yeah, I gave it a shot.
我壮着胆子试了一下
I got to tell you, it hurt a little bit, but...
确实不太习惯 不过
it made it easier for me to, um, give you this.
也让我鼓起勇气 给你这个
I couldn't get the idea of your song out of my head,
我放不下骨头歌♥的这个想法
so I jotted down a few words for you.
就写了几个词
"From the incus to the coccyx, the stapes to the talus,
"从砧骨到尾骨 自镫骨到踝
you better watch your ethmoid and vomer
一路驱车去达拉斯
when you're driving top down in Dallas."
筛骨犁骨 不要弄歪"
Hmm, very clever.
充满才智
Well, thank you.
谢谢
You know... you know, if you have any more ideas
如果这首歌♥还需要
that you want for your song, you know, um,
谁来出谋划策
we're quite the team, i've been told.
我们是个好团队哦 如你所说
I would welcome your help.
我会找你帮忙的
Thank you. You're welcome.
谢谢你 不客气
Hey. Take a look at this hairline fracture
过来看这个右肩胛骨上
on the margin of the glenoid fossa of the right scapula.
关节盂凹窝边缘处的应力骨折
It seems to...
它一路
extend all the way down to the olecranon fossa of the ulna.
延伸到了尺骨的鹰嘴窝
From the amount of remodeling,
从重建情况看
these injuries are at least three weeks old.
这些伤口至少是三周前形成
So it seems that Chili had been in more than one fight recently.
看来最近奇利经历了多次争执
Because he didn't behave decently.
只因品行令人不齿
He plays the nice guy facetiously.
表面逗乐背地惹事
Get it. Get it, Dr. Brennan. Get...
明白 明白 布纳恩博士
Perhaps one song at a time.
每次一首 别太心急
Yeah. Of course.
当然
Dr. Ed... Dr. Edison,
埃迪森博士
uh, can I have a word with you?
借一步说话
Oh. Yes, Dr. Saroyan.
就来 瑟罗博士
"Hungry, sleep-deprived, and in need of a shower.
"饿 睡得少 很久没洗澡了
But otherwise, all is well.
除此之外 一切都好
Miss you. Love, Arastoo."
想你 爱你的阿♥拉♥斯图"
So, this e-mail worries you why?
这封邮件怎么让你担心了
Wh-What if he's been arrested and this is some kind of code?
会不会他被抓了 而这个是某种暗语
Starvation and sleep deprivation are very common forms of torture.
不让吃 不让睡 都是常见的折磨方法
Oh, okay. But so is being
好吧 但是
hungry and tired because you're in the hospital all day
又饿又累也可能是因为 整天在医院
with your dying brother.
陪着自己临终的哥哥
B-But I've tried to call him for the last two hours
而且刚才两个小时 我一直给他打电♥话♥
and he's not picking up.
他都没有接听
Yeah, okay. That's because it's the middle of the night there.
因为那边是半夜
You think I'm making too much of this, don't you?
你觉得我有点过了 是吧
No, those are your words, not mine.
我可没这么说
I j...
我就
I was fine. I really was.
我没事 真的没事
And then all of a sudden this wave of worry comes over me
只是突然间 担心过了头
and I am just...
然后就
I am convinced that something horrible has happened to him.
总觉得他已经遭遇不测
I can't stop it.
控制不住
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表