She was from my village in Yanbian.
她来自我家乡延边的村子
You know of it? No.
你听说过吗 没有
It is a place of great poverty, great despair.
那地方非常穷困封闭
I try to help give them jobs when they manage to leave.
我帮助成功离开的人找工作
I brought her, uh...
我给她...
work visa.
工作签证
Everything is legal.
一切都是合法的
Except when the employee starts stealing from the client.
直到他们开始偷雇主的东西
I just found out.
我也是最近才发现
Some clients called last week.
一些客户上周打电♥话♥来
Must have been bad for business.
一定很影响你的生意
So maybe you, what, confronted her?
所以也许你去质问她
Things got out of hand?
结果事态失控
No. I was going to confront her,
不 我本来要质问她的
as you say, of course, but...
就像你说的 当然 但是...
I never saw her again.
我后来再没见过她
Have you tried contacting her?
你试过联♥系♥她吗
With little money,
旻艳没什么钱
Min-Yung didn't have a permanent home.
也没有固定的居所
She slept... wherever she could.
她风餐露宿
Unfortunately, she was not the first person to steal.
不幸的是 她不是第一个偷盗的人
In Yanbian, sometimes it is the only way to survive.
在延边 有时只有通过偷盗才能活下来
Well, I'm gonna need a list of all of Min-Yung's clients.
我需要旻艳的客户清单
Of course. Thank you.
当然没问题 谢谢你
I have a list here...
我这里有份清单
and the, uh, name.
还有个 名字
A name?
什么名字
I don't like to accuse a client,
我不想指控我的客户
but, uh, there was a client, a man.
但有个客户 一个男人
Min-Yung said that he would make suggestions.
旻艳说他向她提出一些建议
What, he was hitting on her?
什么 他勾引她吗
She begged me not to interfere, so I didn't.
她求我不要干预 所以我就没管
What if he was the one?
如果是他干的呢
And I could have stopped it.
我本来可以阻止悲剧发生的
Do you have more evidence for me, Mr. Vaziri?
你找到更多证据了吗 瓦齐里先生
While articulating the skeleton, I noticed enlarged facets
在重新拼接骨架时 我注意到
at the distal ends of the radius and ulna
桡骨末梢骨平面放大
at the point of articulation with the carpals.
尺骨在腕骨的接合处
The victim's wrists were dislocated.
死者的手腕脱臼了
I didn't know what to make of it
我一开始不知道是怎么回事
until I examined
直到我检查了骨盆
the pelvis and found straddle fractures.
发现有因双腿被掰开造成的裂痕
Taken together, it's indicative of sexual assault.
以上几点综合看来 死者遭到了性侵
Very good.
很好
Min-Yung's boss told Booth
旻艳的老板跟布斯说
that one of her clients was making sexual advances on her.
她的一个客户曾对她进行性骚扰
The abrasions suggest the victim's wrists were tied.
这些磨损说明死者的手腕曾被绑住
The dislocations were caused by her struggle to get out.
手腕脱臼是她试图逃脱时造成的
During a sexual assault.
在被性侵的过程中
I'll ask Dr. Hodgins to reexamine the clothes
我会让哈金斯博士重新检查死者衣物
for semen and foreign fibers and particulates.
看看是否有精♥液♥以及外来纤维或颗粒
And now that Cam seems content
而且既然凯看起来可以接受
with my reasoning about your dissertation,
我驳回你的论文开题报告的理由了
she can reexamine the tissue.
她可以重新检查一下组织
What? The tissue.
什么 组织
I'll tell Booth we may be looking for a sexual predator.
我会告诉布斯凶手可能是个强♥奸♥犯
Dr. Brennan.
布纳恩博士
Yes, Mr. Vaziri.
怎么了 瓦齐里先生
I don't want you to think I told Cam to talk to you.
我不希望你觉得是我让凯去找你谈
This is the first I've heard that she had.
这是我第一次听说她去找你的事
She felt I was being unfair,
她觉得我对你不公平
I told her trying to please me is not your assignment.
我跟她说你的任务不是要取悦我
I said I felt you were more than capable
我说我认为你有足够的能力
of coming up with a far more original
想出一个原创的
and compelling dissertation proposal.
并且更引人注目的课题来做
Was I wrong?
我说错了吗
I trust your judgment.
我相信你的判断
Which is why I asked for you to be my mentor.
所以我才请你做我的导师
Excellent choice.
你的选择是对的
Heard you were looking for me.
听说你在找我
Oh, that's really nice of you.
你人真好
I've already eaten, but thanks.
我已经吃过了 但是还是谢谢你
What? Oh, no, this is mine.
干嘛啊 这份是我的
I can order you more, if you want.
如果你想的话我可以再帮你点
That's okay.
没关系
All right, w-what'd you want me for then?
那你想要我做什么
Did a background check on Min Yung's clients.
我给旻艳的客户都做了背景调查
Okay, what am I looking at here?
我现在看的是什么
Jeremy Walford, 34.
杰里米·沃尔福德 34岁
Used to be a teacher at a local prep school.
曾经在本地一所学校任教
Tuna melt from the diner really travels well.
这个金枪鱼三明治真不错
Okay, why do I care about this guy?
我为什么要关注这个人
Min Yung's getting hit on,
因为有人调戏旻艳
Walford's a registered sex offender.
而沃尔福德是在册的性犯罪者
Got the boot from his teaching job
他被学校开除
for improper conduct with female students.
因为和女学生有不当行为
Asian female students.
还是跟亚裔女学生
Min Yung was cleaning his house the day she disappeared.
旻艳失踪的那天还去他家保洁
Thought you'd find that interesting.
我想着你可能会对这个感兴趣
Imagine the photo op--
想想这个上镜机会
we bring down a pedophile- come-murderer.
我们逮捕了一个恋童癖杀人犯
Seriously?
你说真的
What? It's good press.
怎么了 这样的报道会很出彩的
You can have a fry if you want.
我可以分点薯条给你
I don't want a fry.
我不想吃薯条
Okay, this is not about the press, okay?
这和媒体报道没什么关系
This is about bringing
我们要考虑的是
a woman's killer to justice. You got it?
把杀害妇女的凶手绳之以法 好吗
So, just go find this Walford guy, and bring him in.
那我们就去找到这个沃尔福德 然后逮捕他
All right, soon as I...
好吧 等我吃完..
No, no. Now.
不 不行 现在就走
Do it now.
现在就走
Bloodsugar issue. Now!
血糖有点低 快点
Come on, I want the food, man.
快点 我还想吃东西呢
Hey, I'm still into analyzing the tissue,
我还在分♥析♥组织
but so far I can't find any evidence of sexual assault...
但目前为止我找不到任何性侵犯的痕迹
That's not why I'm here.
这不是我来找你的原因
Why did you talk to Dr. Brennan?
你为什么去找布纳恩博士
That was probably a mistake.
这可能是个错误
"Probably"? I did it for you.
"可能" 我是为了你好
My intention was pure, Arastoo. It was?
我的初衷很简单 阿♥拉♥斯图 简单吗
Your intention was to protect me, which implies
你是想保护我 这说明
that I can't take care of myself.
我没有自理能力
Which implies a lack of faith in me.
这进一步说明你对我没有信心
Which implies a lack of respect.
也就是没有尊重
No... What do you mean?
不 你什么意思啊
I have complete faith in you.
我对你很有信心
What is it, Cam?
到底怎么回事 凯
This reticence you have every time we get close.
每当我们的关系要进一步时 你就迟疑
Really close.
非常迟疑
Okay, I-I understand that you're upset.
我知道你现在心情不好
If...
如果
we talk about marriage.
我们准备谈婚论嫁了
That's what you said: "If."
这是你说的 "假如"
Marriage? Yes.
结婚 没错
W-We've been seeing each other,
我们已经交往了这么久
basically living together, for over a year.
住在一起这么久 已经超过一年了
It's a topic that would be normal to discuss,
这种话题已经可以提上日程了
but every time you run. Arastoo, I...
但每次你都回避 阿♥拉♥斯图 我
It's not Dr. Brennan I can't deal with, Cam.
我没法搞定的不是布纳恩博士 凯
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表