Anyway, Hayes just grabbed the bracelet and ran off.
总之海耶斯抓起手链就跑了
Next day, I'm waiting to get fired, and all he said was,
第二天我等着被炒 结果他只说了句
"Don't worry about it. It never happened."
"别担心 那件事从没发生过"
Okay, so you're telling me
所以你是说
that he was willing to forget about
他为了条手链
the beating because of a bracelet?
愿意忘记被揍的事
Look on his face.
他当时的表情
He wanted me to keep quiet about that bracelet.
是想让我对手链的事情保密
I don't know why,
我不知道为什么
but he was willing to happily bleed for it.
但他很愿意为此挨打
So this is what was on Hayes Robertson's computer?
这就是海耶斯·罗伯特森电脑上的东西
Yeah, I got everything from million-dollar video game ideas
是 从价值百万的游戏创意
to e-mails from Nigerian bankers.
到尼日利亚银行家发来的邮件
Anything more than snooping on his private life?
除了他的个人生活以外还有别的吗
Well, no. That was enough.
不 那足够了
The cloud updated everything from his phone,
他手♥机♥里的信息会自动更新到云盘
including everywhere he went.
包括他去的所有地方
Oh, because of the GPS on his cell. Right.
对哦 他手♥机♥有GPS
Now, these are the places he visited in the past month.
这是他上个月去过的地方
Isn't this where he was beaten up by Travis Leete?
这不是特维斯·利特揍他的地方吗
316 North Sycamore Avenue.
北枫树街316号♥
Yeah, it's a location he's visited six times in the past month.
上个月这地方他去了六次
And according to the time stamps,
根据时间标记来看
usually in the middle of the night.
通常都是半夜去的
Sounds like he was having an affair.
听起来他好像在恋爱
A single 26-year-old guy doesn't need to sneak around.
26岁的单身汉恋爱用不着偷偷摸摸的
Maybe he was seeing a married woman.
也许他是在和已婚妇女恋爱
Agent Booth, it's Aubrey here.
布斯探员 我是奥布里
Listen, I think I found out where Robertson was going with that bracelet.
我想我知道罗伯特森带着手镯想去哪
So Angela did find the apartment? Yeah.
安琪拉找到了那栋公♥寓♥ 嗯
But no one's here. Who's on the lease?
不过没人 谁租的房♥子
Well, that's the interesting part. Chloe Blanchard.
这正是有趣之处 克洛伊·布兰卡特
Robertson was visiting his roommate's girlfriend?
罗伯特森要去看他室友的女友
That's what it looks like.
貌似是的
All right, well, bring her in.
很好 带她来
I'd love to, but the place is empty.
我也想 不过这地方已经空了
Looks like Chloe grabbed her stuff and moved out.
看来克洛伊收拾东西搬走了
And there's nothing there? No way to find her?
那里什么都没有吗 没法找到她了
Well, Angela pulled the images off her social media accounts.
安琪拉从她社交账户上找了几张照片
She ran Chloe's picture against online images
用面部识别软件
using facial recognition software.
从线上图片中扫克洛伊的照片
Okay, well, did she get a hit?
有匹配的吗
Yeah. Chloe was tagged in multiple pictures,
有 多张照片识别出克洛伊
two of which were taken today in Wexford.
其中两张是今天在韦克斯福德照的
Wexford. That's only, what, like, 30 miles away.
韦克斯福德 那里离这儿只有48公里
I'll tell you what. I'll get a local P.D. and have 'em pick her up.
我说 我会告诉当地警局把她接来
Okay, but in the pictures,
好 不过照片中
Chloe was tagged under a different name.
克洛伊是另一个名字
Tell them they'll be looking for an Alice Kelly.
告诉他们要找的是爱丽丝·凯莉
Wait a second.
等会儿
You're telling me that she moved to the next town over and changed her name?
你是说她搬到隔壁镇还改了名
My guess is, she knows she got herself in the middle of something
我猜 她知道自己卷入了麻烦中
she wants nothing to do with.
想置身事外
Right, well, you know, just pick her up.
是啊 先把她接来
Maybe she can tell us what she knows about Noah.
也许她能告诉我们她所了解的诺亚
I know if I found out my best friend was sleeping with my girlfriend,
要是我发现最好的朋友和我女友睡了
I'd have a murderous thought or two.
我会动杀机的
I feel guilty not being at the lab.
这时候不在实验室工作 我好内疚
I don't. I found the girl, so I can chill.
我不 我找到女孩了 我可以休息了
And you have Jessica, so, you can, too.
你有杰西卡 所以你也可以歇歇
You'll feel guiltier
等克里斯汀长大说你是工作狂
when Christine grows up and says you worked too much.
你会更内疚
It's nice spending time together,
一起打发时间的感觉真好
just us, like we used to.
像以前那样 就我们俩
Yeah, except now we're talking about day care rather than sex.
嗯 不过我们现在谈的是幼儿园而不是性♥爱♥
I had extremely satisfying sex last night, actually.
其实昨晚我们做♥爱♥了 很满意
It began in the tub.
在浴缸里开始的
You guys like the tub, don't you? Yes.
你们喜欢浴缸是吧 是啊
When Hodgins and I feel like getting a little crazy,
我和哈金斯想要疯狂的时候
we go to the kitchen.
就去厨房♥
We always get hungry afterwards,
我们事后通常都会饿
so then we just don't have to move.
这样我们就不用挪窝了
I can't fault your logic.
无懈可击的逻辑
Christine?
克里斯汀
You have reached your maximum potential energy on the swing.
你已经发挥了荡秋千的最大潜能
Lower your center of gravity, please.
拜托把重心放低些
Does she actually know what you're saying?
她听得懂你的话吗
Of course.
当然
Michael Vincent?
迈克尔·文森特
If you run up that slide one more time,
你再跑上滑梯一次
I'm never feeding you again.
我就再也不喂你了
He understands me, too.
他也明白我的话
Do you think I'm incapable of being open to new ideas?
你觉得我无法接受新想法吗
Is this about Jessica's commune?
是跟杰西卡的公社有关吗
Cooperative, but yes.
合作社 是的
I want to guarantee Christine will have the best possible education,
我想确保克里斯汀享有可能的最好教育
but some of these schools that are so free-form, I'm...
可是有些学校太自♥由♥了
I don't know how to trust something
我不知道该如何信任
with no formal structure.
无正规体系的东西
Well, do you want to?
你想信吗
I think it would be a good balance for Christine since she lives with me,
我觉得克里斯汀和我生活很均衡
but I don't know if I can.
可我不知道我能不能做到
Hmm. You know, the way I figure it,
我是这么想的
they're going to blame us for everything
他们终究会把生活中的不如意
that goes wrong in their lives anyway,
归咎到我们身上
so you might as well just do what feels right for you.
所以你不如就做自认为正确的好了
I'm not sure what that is.
我不知道什么是正确的
Although I didn't think I would like the tub the first time.
尽管起初我不认为我会喜欢在浴缸里做
Brennan.
布纳恩
Okay.
好
Yes, I'll be right there.
我马上到
Uh, that was Ms. Warren.
是沃伦小姐
She found some carpal fractures.
她发现手腕部分有骨折
Do you think that you...?
你觉得你能...
Yeah, I'll drop them back off at day care,
没事 我把他们送回日托
and I'll be ten behind you.
十分钟后就走
Thanks. Yeah.
谢了 没事
Christine?
克里斯汀
Where are the fractures, Ms. Warren?
哪里有骨折 沃伦女士
I found postmortem carpal fractures
我在手部的大多角骨 舟骨和船骨处
in the trapezium, lunate and scaphoid,
发现有死后造成的骨折
where the victim was tied to the heavy weight.
都在死者被绑在重物上的部位上
None of which would kill the victim.
这些都不是致命伤
Right, but I also found two splintered
没错 但是我也在肱骨上
fractures on the humerus.
发现两块骨折造成的碎片
The plotting of the fractures indicates blunt force trauma
这处骨折是由圆形钝器
by a rounded weapon.
造成的外伤
The angle at which the weapon splintered the humerus
这个钝器击裂肱骨的角度
would have caused a laceration to the subclavian artery.
会导致锁骨下动脉撕裂
Causing the victim to go into irreversible shock
让被害人进入不可逆性休克状态
within minutes while he bled to death.
几分钟后他就会失血过多而死
You found cause of death, Ms. Warren.
你找到死因了 沃伦女士
I did my part, but we found it.
我只是做好本职工作 是我们一起找到的
I'll have Dr. Hodgins swab the humeral fractures.
我会让哈金斯博士在肱骨骨折处取样检验
Already did.
已经弄好了
How long am I going to be here?
我还要在这待多久
Well, you know, that really depends on you, Noah.
你懂的 这其实取决于你 诺亚
The sooner you cooperate, the sooner you can get out of here.
你越早跟我们合作 就能越早离开这
I'm cooperating.
我是在合作啊
You know, we just recently found out that your
你知道吗 我们最近发现你的好兄弟
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表