I am an American citizen.
我是美国公民
I demand to be let go. In this country,
我要求你们放我离开 在这个国家
you are still an Iranian citizen.
你仍然是伊朗公民
And I have an edict issued in 1997
我这里有一封1997年发布的法令
charging you with crimes against national security.
判你危害国♥家♥安♥全♥罪
I was 18 years old.
我当时才18岁
I wrote a-a poem about democracy
我不过就是写了首关于民♥主♥政♥治♥的诗
that was printed in some underground magazine...
发表在了什么非法小杂♥志♥上
An act which was considered
这种行为被认为是
undermining to the Islamic Republic.
在破坏伊♥斯♥兰♥共和国
But that edict was never even issued.
但那条法令从未正式颁布
Otherwise, I never would have been allowed to return to Iran.
不然我是不可能回到伊朗来的
An oversight.
这不过是个疏忽而已
One that I can correct,
这个问题我可以解决
which would land you in prison for many years.
让你坐穿牢底都不成问题
Unless...
除非
an arrangement can be made.
我们可以再做安排
What kind of arrangement?
安排什么
I am told, since fleeing to America,
我听说 你逃到美国之后
you have become an expert in forensic anthropology.
变成了法医人类学的专家
Please...
请你
a demonstration.
来证明一下
Make me believe that you are as invaluable as I am told.
让我相信你和我所听说的一样 很有价值
The victim is male.
死者是男性
Moderate to complete closure of the endocranial sutures
颅内缝合处已近愈合
suggests an age of 25 to 30.
年龄大约在25到30岁之间
Furrows and punctures
左侧脸颊
to the left temporal and zygomatic bone
颞骨和颧骨上的细纹和刺穿
indicates the body was scavenged by a mid-sized carnivore.
说明尸体曾被中型食肉动物啃食过
The victim's dentition is slightly worn,
死者的齿列略有磨损
evidence he likely grew up in an urban environment.
说明他很可能是在城里长大
Also, he suffers from micrognathia,
还有 他患有小颌畸形
a distinct genetic condition
这是独特的基因遗传
which you also exhibit...
由于你也患有这种病症
...leading me to conclude the victim is your son.
我从而得出结论 死者是你的儿子
His name is Darius.
他叫达利斯
He was my only son.
他是我唯一的儿子
A good son.
他是个好儿子
Yet he ends up like this.
但他却死得这么凄惨
Didn't the authorities investigate?
当局难道没有展开调查吗
How did you steal his remains?
你是怎么把他的遗体偷出来的
The only question that concerns you is
你唯一要关心的问题是
what happened to my son.
我儿子是怎么死的
If I don't get satisfaction,
如果我得不到满意的答复
I promise you will be tried for your crimes.
我发誓你会因你犯下的罪受到审判
Cam, I swear I am doing everything I can,
凯我发誓 我尽我所能了
but the U.S. has no diplomatic ties in Iran.
但是美国政♥府♥和伊朗没有外交关系
So, what, there's nothing to be done?
所以说 没有什么办法了吗
Look, I called Danny over at the CIA, okay?
听着 我打电♥话♥给中情局的丹尼了
He's got all of his contacts over there,
他在伊朗有很多联络人
he's gonna call me when he finds something out.
一旦有所发现 他就会打电♥话♥给我
That's not good enough, Seeley. I'm going over there myself.
瑟雷 这还不够 我要亲自去一趟
You can't fly to Iran by yourself.
你不能孤身一人飞去伊朗
Booth is right. Obtaining a visa could take at least 15 days.
布斯说得对 申请签证可能至少需要十五天
But he could be dead by then.
但到那时候他可能都死了
You just have to have patience...
你只是需要有点耐心...
Patient? Would you be patient
耐心 如果换做是布纳恩博士在那里
if it was Dr. Brennan over there?
你也会耐心等待吗
Danny could probably get us the paperwork in a matter of hours.
丹尼大概能在几小时内为我们准备好相关文件
I'm sorry. "Us"?
等等 你说"我们"
Well, I should go with her. She can't go alone.
我该陪着她 她不能一个人去
I have multiple contacts from past archaeological digs
在之前的多次考古挖掘中我也有很多联络人
and I'm fluent in Farsi.
我波斯语也很流利
And you're pregnant. You cannot fly to Iran.
然而你怀孕了 你不能乘飞机去伊朗
He's right. II will be fine. No.
他说的没错 我会没事的 不
'Cause I'm going with you.
因为我要和你一起去
No. I will be fine.
不用了 我没事的
No. End of discussion, okay?
不行 就这样了 听到了吗
I'm gonna go with you. I'll take care of this.
我会和你一起去 我会处理好的
Danny, it's Booth.
丹尼 我是布斯
Listen, uh, you know all those favors that, uh, you owe me?
听着 你还记得之前欠我的几个人情吧
I gotta cash them in.
你得还上了
Hey, I just heard from Booth. He and Cam are in the air.
布斯刚刚联♥系♥我 他和凯已经起飞了
So, all right,
好吧
Cam told us that Arastoo was taken from this ice cream shop,
凯告诉我们阿♥拉♥斯图是在冰激凌店被带走的
Jasmine and Rose. I just want to say,
茉莉与玫瑰 我就想插一句
the Persians make a great pistachio.
波斯人做的开心果味冰淇淋超棒的
It's creamy.
奶味十足
Not relevant.
好吧 跑题了
Okay, uh, from the time Arastoo was taken
好的 从阿♥拉♥斯图被带走起
until we lost contact,
到我们与他失去联♥系♥
it was just under eight minutes.
只经过了不到八分钟
Yeah, so he couldn't have been taken too far.
所以他不可能被带得太远
Arastoo knew the phone call was active.
阿♥拉♥斯图知道电♥话♥没有断线
So instead of asking where they were going,
所以他没有问他们要去哪里
he mentioned specific landmarks.
而是描述了明确的地标
Yeah, like the, uh, the Navvab Safavi Highway here,
没错 像是纳瓦布·萨法维公路
uh, Vali Asr Street...
瓦利亚撒街...
I pulled garbled sounds from the background,
我提取了背景音中的声音
like, uh, passing trains at Rah Ahan Square
拉哈汗广场经过的火车
or the protestors at Azadi Tower.
或是自♥由♥塔前的抗♥议♥者
That's amazing. Yeah.
太厉害了 没错
Now, we know the car stopped here:
现在 我们知道车停在这里
Taleghani Street. So, now listen.
塔莱加尼大道 仔细听
They took three flights of stairs or 36 steps.
他们爬了三段楼梯 或是三十六级台阶
The question is, are they going up or down?
问题是 他们是往上走还是往下走
Up.
往上
The footsteps aren't loud,
脚步声并不响
which means they're using the balls of their feet
说明他们是脚掌着地
rather than their heels, which occurs on descending.
而不是向下走时那样 用脚跟着地
That's very impressive.
我真是对你刮目相看啊
I used to work surveillance.
我以前做过监视工作
Domestic surveillance?
国内监督吗
I was just starting to like you.
真可惜 我刚对你有点好感
Hey, whatever it takes to keep you safe.
这不是为了保护你的安全才不择手段嘛
So what's three stories up at that location?
所以说 上了三层是个什么地方
Uh, it's a center for plastic surgery.
一个整形手术中心
Or it used to be.
至少曾经是
It looks like it's closed now.
看起来它已经关闭了
I am sweating, Seeley.
我在出汗 瑟雷
And it's not because of the heat.
还并不是因为这里的高温
You're doing great, okay?
你做的很好 知道吗
Everything's gonna be fine, all right?
一切都会没事的 好吗
Danny said, uh, this guy's gonna meet us
丹尼说 他的人会在这个广场的某处
around the square somewhere. Okay.
与我们见面 好的
As-ssalaam alaikum, Mr. Booth.
祝你平安 布斯先生
Dr. Saroyan, I assume.
我猜你是瑟罗博士了
Welcome to the Islamic Republic. All right, thanks.
欢迎来到伊♥斯♥兰♥共和国 谢了
Danny tells me you need a guide. I am Hooshmand.
丹尼告诉我你们需要一个向导 我叫霍西曼德
One name, like Beyoncé?
只有名 就像碧昂斯一样
Great, how much you charge for showing us the city?
很好 带我们参观城市要多少钱
No, no, no, no.
不用不用
Danny pays me, which is why he is my friend.
丹尼付钱给我 所以他才是我朋友
Please, huh? Follow me.
拜托了 好吗 跟我来吧
And Arastoo, is he's safe? Oh, yes. He is very well.
阿♥拉♥斯图呢 他安全吗 他很好
He was taken by a very powerful man here named Majid Namazi.
他被一个叫马吉德·纳马齐的很有权势的人带走了
A member of the Parliament here in Iran.
那人是伊朗议会的一员
Mr. Namazi, this is Agent Booth and Dr. Saroyan.
纳马齐先生 这是布斯探员和瑟罗博士
Please make yourself comfortable.
请自便吧
These are two tickets back to America.
这里有两张回美国的机票
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表