Is...? Perhaps they could...?
可以... 也许他们能...
Here, Dr. Brennan. This is my family.
布纳恩博士 这里就是我的家
I'll be fine here.
我在这会没事的
Everyone seems to think
大家好像都认为
that solving Cooper's murder will lead to the person
查明库珀被谁所杀就能找到
that ordered Lance's murder.
杀死兰斯的凶手
Yes.
没错
Then I'll get Cooper's bones out of the freezer.
那我去从冰库里把库伯的尸骨拿出来
They should be stable enough now that you can take samples.
现在应该够稳固了 你可以取样了
What are you doing?
你在做什么
And hello to you, too, suit.
你也好呀 西装男
Regulations will be happy.
能回归常态很开心吧
Yeah. Well, I'm moving on.
是的 我已经没事了
Right, well, there's a lot to do, so what do you have here?
有一大堆事要处理 你这里有什么
Right, uh, all of this is from Bethesda Presbyterian Hospital.
这些全部是贝塞斯达医院的资料
Visitor logs, security tapes...
访问记录 监控录像
Security guard said that Hoover was involved.
保安说胡佛也参与了
If Hoover was involved, this went back
如果胡佛也参与了此事 这就得
a lot longer than 16 years ago.
追溯到比16年前还早得多的时候
We're gonna look at every business
我们要研究桑德森
that Sanderson was involved with.
参与过的每一笔生意
I don't care if he was 15 years old
我才不在乎他是不是只有15岁
and he was working at a donut shop.
就在一家甜甜圈店里打工
Find any excuse to reissue a warrant.
找出一切证据 重签一份搜查令
Nice.
太好了
Yes, that will be perfect.
是的 那样就太好了
How soon can I pick them up?
我最快什么时候能把这些拿走
Excuse me.
不好意思
Even better.
那就更好了
Okay, well, I look forward to your call.
好的 我很期待你的电♥话♥
Thanks.
谢谢
Dr. Brennan?
布纳恩博士
I need a laser microtome
我需要一把激光显微切片机
to complete my immunohistological study of Cooper's bones.
来完成我对库珀的骨骼的免疫组织学研究
The request is being denied without your signature.
我的申请没有你的签名就会被拒掉
You're gonna slice up the few remaining bones
你要把我们仅剩的这点库珀的残留骨骼
we have of Cooper's?
都拿去做切片吗
It's the only thing left to do.
这是唯一能做的了
The one place we haven't thoroughly examined
我们唯一没有彻底检查
is his marrow.
那就是他的骨髓
Okay. Well, I will give you...
好吧 我会给你...
Oh, excuse me.
不好意思
Dr. Saroyan.
瑟罗博士
You can e-mail me the different options.
你可以把其他选择电邮我
Thank you. Bye.
谢谢 再见
I am sorry. Where were we?
对不起 我们刚说到哪来着
If you have something more important to do
如果你有比找到杀害库珀的凶手
than find Cooper's killer...
更为紧迫的事情要做...
No. But I...
不是的 不过我...
I'm...
我正在...
planning Sweets' funeral.
计划斯维斯的葬礼
He had no immediate family other than us.
他除了我们之外就没有什么近亲了
And since I have no more flesh to examine,
而既然我没有可检查的肉体组织
I figured this would be a good use of my time.
我想把我的时间花在这件事上会比较好
Do you disagree?
你不同意吗
No.
同意
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Okay. I'm...
好吧 我...
gonna give you this.
要把这个给你
It's a blanket authorization,
这是一份全权许可书
so you shouldn't have any more... problems.
所以你应该不会再遇到问题了
Is there anything I can do?
我能做点什么吗
There is.
有的
Find out who's behind this.
那就是找出幕后的黑手
So, using your theory,
那么 按照你的理论
which is actually Dr. Gerald Karp's cell theory,
其实就是杰拉尔德·卡普博士的细胞理论
the conspiracy is taking the shape
这场阴谋正在慢慢成形为
of a living, growing organism.
一个有生命的 会成长的有机体
God, I love you.
老天 我太爱你了
Well, you can love me later.
还有更让你爱的呢
Here... we have Cooper.
看这里 这个是库珀
The cell from which all the rest grew.
他就是其余一切的细胞源头
Exactly. We know that Durant
正是如此 我们知道杜兰特
was already linked to him because he falsified
已经跟他有关联了 因为他伪造了
his medical reports.
他的医疗报告
That's right. We also know that Sanderson
没错 我们还知道桑德森
is linked to Cooper because a chemical that Sanderson
也跟库珀有关联 因为库珀是被桑德森
manufactured killed Cooper. Right.
生产的化学药品杀害的 对
So I ran facial recognition
所以我对他们三个
and data searches on all three of them.
做了面部识别和数据搜索
Durant and Cooper!
杜兰特和库珀
I found 11 conferences where Durant and Cooper
我找到了11场杜兰特和库珀
were both listed as attendees.
被列为与会者一同参加过的会议
Nothing pisses me off more than being lied to,
我最火大的事就是有人骗我
and you lied to me twice.
而你骗了我两次
Howard and I had a connection.
我和霍华德之间紧密相关
We were both being blackmailed.
我们都被人勒索了
We'd both been promoted
我们都因为给别人帮过的忙
because of the favors that we'd done.
而得到了提拔
Did both of you talk about Hugo Sanderson?
你们都谈起过雨果·桑德森这个人吗
Doc, listen to me-- I want a name.
医生 听我说 我要你给我个名字
Or I'm gonna charge you with obstruction of justice.
不然我就会告你妨碍司法
Howard was the only one
霍华德是唯一一个
who had the courage to stand up and say, "No more."
有勇气站起来说"住手"的人
Look what happened to him.
瞧瞧他的下场吧
Look, you know what? We can protect you.
听着 你知道吗 我们能保护你的
No, you can't.
不 你们保护不了
Yes, we can.
我们可以的
Or do you prefer living a life like this?
不然你愿意一辈子都这样过吗
What else do you have in there?
你还想知道什么
No, I don't know a Sanderson.
不 我不认识叫桑德森的人
I never heard that name mentioned.
我从没听过这名字
This is who I dealt with.
这是和我交易的人
He-he's a lot older here,
他 他在这上面显得更老
but this is the one who came to me and to Cooper.
但这就是来找过我和库珀的人
Jerold Norsky?
杰罗尔德·诺尔斯基
I hope you meant it when you said you could protect me.
我希望你说你能保护我的时候是认真的
Because I think I just signed my death warrant.
因为我觉得我刚签了我的死刑执行令
Compare each slice for anomalies in the marrow.
比较每个切片找出骨髓异常的部分
They could be subtle.
它们可能很细微
Or not.
或者很明显
This section of Cooper's marrow...
库珀骨髓的这个部分
the cellular makeup...
细胞的组成
I've never seen anything like it before.
我以前从没见过像这样的组成
Neither have I.
我也没有
Is this from the anterior aspect of the C-7?
这是从C-7的前端取样的吗
Yes, it was in close proximity
对 这与针穿透骨膜的地方
to where the needle punctured the periosteum.
非常接近
Something appears to have altered
某种物质看上去改变了
the stromal cells and the extracellular matrix.
间质细胞和细胞外基质
Looks like the start of a tumor.
好像是个刚开始发展的肿瘤
Could it be extra blast cells from the cancer?
有可能是从癌症病灶转移来的母细胞吗
It's not the leukemia.
这不是白血病
And the cimetidine used to kill him
用来杀害他的西咪替丁
wouldn't cause cellular growth.
也不会造成细胞生长
It's unlike any cell growth I've seen.
这不像是我见过的任何一种细胞生长模式
Look at the injection site.
看看注射的部位
Whatever caused this happened
造成这种情况的物质是
when he was injected with the cimetidine.
与西咪替丁同时注射他的身体的
And the cells kept growing
在他死前的昏迷期
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表