Is there anything else?
还有别的事要吩咐吗
Not for now. Are you sure?
暂时没了 你确定吗
Yes.
确定
I believe there is, Dr. Brennan.
我觉得还有呢 布纳恩博士
I rarely forget.
我记性不错
Arastoo's dissertation?
阿♥拉♥斯图的论文
Sweetie, I'm sure he's sweating bullets.
亲爱的 他肯定急得满头大汗了
That's impossible to do.
不可能吧
It's fine.
没事
Whenever you're ready.
等你准备好再说吧
Honey, just tell him that you approve,
亲爱的 就告诉他你通过开题
so that he can breathe.
他就可以放松了
Well, I wouldn't want it to affect his work.
我不想让这个结果影响他的工作
We'll discuss it later, Mr. Vaziri.
我们晚些再谈 瓦齐里先生
Well, I'm... I'm sure worrying would affect his work more.
让他一直担心更可能会影响他的工作
I wouldn't want worrying to distract you.
我不想你因为担心而工作分心
I am not approving your dissertation proposal.
我没有通过你的论文开题
I hope that makes you feel better.
但愿能让你感觉好点
This is the watch the goat was chewing on.
这就是那只山羊叼着的那块表
Yeah. The other jewelry came out of the goats a little later,
没错 其他珠宝随后也从山羊体内排出
so it must have all been on her.
应该都是她所佩戴的
Since the squints are saying she's poor and malnourished.
刚才不还说她穷困潦倒 营养不良吗
I'm guessing these aren't hers.
我猜这些珠宝不是她的
Especially since half of this stuff is for men.
尤其是 其中一半为男士专用
So if she was a thief,
她如果是个盗贼
maybe she had a partner she betrayed?
有可能背叛了她的同伙吗
Hodgins says that she was wearing some kind of a uniform.
哈金斯说她穿着某种制♥服♥
So the victim could have been a housekeeper,
那被害人身前可能是管家
maybe worked for a caterer?
比如说 宴会负责人吗
Well, when you work for rich people, you know,
你懂的 当你在给富人干活的时候
it's pretty easy to poach things here and there.
很容易到处都能顺点东西
Tell you what, take the rest of these things
这样吧 把这些珠宝拿去进行比对
and see if they've been reported stolen.
看是否有人报过失窃
Okay? You got it.
好吗 没问题
Damn. So I have a full facial reconstruction
该死 我已经重建了完整面部
and no match on any available database.
但在任何可用数据库都没有匹配
So we can't I.D. her.
无法确认她的身份了
I think we can.
我觉得可以确认
So, remember that watch that the goat thought was a snack?
还记得那块被山羊当成零食的表吗
Well, the serial number was all scratched,
序列号♥已经磨损了
and I managed to reconstitute it.
但我成功恢复了
Nice. Right? Yeah.
很棒 是啊 很棒吧
A little medium-strength aqua regia,
用点中等腐蚀性王水
some polish, and voila.
再抛个光 就搞定了
Now you just run the serial number.
你只管检索这串序列号♥吧
Huh. So the watch belongs to a Sandra Zins.
这块表是位叫桑德拉·珍斯的
Maybe she'll recognize the victim.
可能她认识被害人
Excellent work, Dr. Hodgins.
干得不错啊 哈金斯博士
Thank you very much.
谢谢夸奖
And now I got one for you, Angie.
安琪 还有样东西要给你
Little prize in the excrement-- some photo paper.
粪便里的好东西 一些照片碎片
Oh. It's all torn up.
都成碎片了
Yeah, that'll happen when it goes through the gastrointestinal tract.
经过胃肠道之后就会这样
Thought maybe you could figure out what the photo was.
想着你也许能分辨出照片内容
Sure.
没问题
Poop paper.
便便碎片
Why not?
也能搞定
This watch, it was, uh, registered to you.
这块表是登记在你名下的
Yes.
没错
Because it's mine.
因为这是我的表
You know this woman? You recognize her?
你认识这个女人吗
Of course. That's Theresa, my maid.
当然 她是特里萨 我的女佣
What is this about?
出什么事了
She was found dead earlier today.
今天早些时候我们找到她的尸体
Oh, my God.
天啊
What happened?
怎么回事
It appears as though she was murdered.
目前看来她是被谋杀的
But she...
但是她...
Oh, this is horrible.
这太可怕了
How long did she work for you?
她在你家工作了多久了
Three months.
三个月
She was so sweet.
她为人和善
And why would she have your watch?
你的表怎么会在她身上
I've no idea.
我不知道
I didn't even know it was missing.
我都不知道表不见了
She was trying to start a new life here.
她想在这开始一段新生活
I speak a little Chinese, I thought I could...
我会点中文 本想...
help ease the transition for her, but...
帮她适应环境变化 但是...
My God.
天啊
You speak Chinese?
你会说中文
I spent much of my career in East Asia
我以前曾在东亚的
working for an international relief agency.
国际救援机构工作
That's where I met my late husband.
我在那遇到了我先夫
He was American-- an importer.
美国人 是进口商人
If I'd known she needed money,
我要是知道她需要钱
I would have just given it to her.
我一定会给她的
Do you have her contact info, address, maybe?
你有她的联♥系♥方式吗 比如地址
No. I hired her through Sunny Helpers.
没有 我是通过"阳光助手"聘用她的
A man, Victor Lee, owns the place.
一个叫维克多·李的男人是那里的老板
He handled payment, scheduling, everything.
他负责处理工资支付 时间安排等等
Does she have any family?
她有家人吗
All we know so far is what you told us,
目前我们只掌握你提供的这些信息
but, tell you what,
但这样吧
if you have anything else, just... Of course.
如果你有其他线索...uf8f5 当然
If she needs someone...
如果她需要
to help with funeral arrangements or anything,
有人为她安排葬礼或任何事
will you let me know?
请告诉我好吗
Sure.
当然
Oh. Dr. Saroyan, I had no idea you needed to see me.
瑟罗博士 我不知道你要找我
Yeah, how could you just dismiss
你怎么可以那样
Arastoo's dissertation proposal like that?
否决阿♥拉♥斯图的论文开题报告
Because I was told his work would suffer if I didn't.
因为你说如果我不那样做就会影响他工作
Well, I looked at his proposal-- his research was excellent.
我看过他的报告 他的研究很深入
I agree.
我同意
His skill is not in question.
他的能力不是问题
A dissertation by someone as accomplished
由瓦齐里先生这样杰出的人才
as Mr. Vaziri should
写出的论文应该要
lead research in a new direction.
将研究带入一个新的方向
And you can't work with what he's given you?
你用不上他提交给你的报告吗
Well... I already have my doctorate.
我已经拿到我的博士学位了
The work is for Mr. Vaziri to do.
要写报告的是瓦齐里先生
He was just trying to please you
他是为了取悦你
by choosing a subject he thought you'd like.
才选了一个他以为你会感兴趣的课题
Nothing could please me less.
没什么比这更不能取悦我的了
It's my job to nurture trailblazers,
我要培养的是有开拓精神的学者
not sycophants.
而不是阿谀奉承的人
He was crushed, Dr. Brennan.
他很受打击 布纳恩博士
Do you feel he's not capable of discussing this with me directly?
你觉得他不能自己直接来和我谈这事吗
Of course not.
当然不是
But it is common in hierarchical situations
但人们经常看到层级关系中
for the person in charge to feel their stature threatened
领导会因为下属的不良表现
by an underling's poor performance, and since...
而感到位置受到威胁 而且...
No. N... I...
不 我...
I just...
我只是
I have to get back to work.
我得回去工作了
I-I'm sorry to bother you.
很抱歉打扰你
I have owned Sunny Helpers for ten years.
我经营"阳光助手"十年了
I started the company when I moved here from China.
我从中国移居这里后创建了这间公♥司♥
When did Theresa start working for you?
特里萨是从何时开始为你工作的
Three months ago.
三个月前
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表