我没有批评的意思
I don't mean this as a criticism.
也许有吧
Maybe I do.
你死的时候
But when you die,
会有人注意到吗
will people notice?
我离开人世的时候 会有很多人
When I go, there are gonna be a lot of memories of me
记得我
by a lot of people,
很多人恨我
many who hate me.
即便如此
Even so,
人得活得痛痛快快
a person needs to live with vigor.
否则有什么意义
Otherwise, what's the point?
到头来
End of the day,
男人总得证明点什么
a man's gotta shake his balls.
(十天前)
? Let's go, girls ?
? I'm goin' out tonight I'm feelin' alright ?
? Gonna let it all hang out ?
? Wanna make some noise Really raise my voice ?
? Yeah, I wanna scream and shout... ?
? No inhibitions, make no conditions ?
? Get a little outta line ?
? I ain't gonna act politically correct ?
? I only wanna have a good time ?
? The best thing about bein' a woman ?
? Is the prerogative To have a little fun and ?
? Oh, oh, oh, go totally crazy... ?
生日快乐 查理
Happy birthday, Charlie.
雷 我的好伙计
Ray, my good man.
多么美好的夜晚
Uh, what a wonderful... uh... wonderful, wh... wonderful night.
可不是吗 亲爱的 你还记得雷蒙德·皮格拉斯吗
Isn't it? Honey, you remember Raymond Peepgrass?
当然记得 - 你好
Of Course, I do. - Hi.
我的皮皮先生 你看起来很帅
My Mr. Peepy. You look great.
寿星来了 - 嘿
Here's the birthday boy! - Hey!
很高兴见到你 - 杰瑞 你好吗
Good to see you. Jerry, how are you?
克罗格先生 - 看看你
Mr. Croker, sir. - Oh, look at you.
哎呦 长这么大了
God, you've gotten big. Wow...
小乔姑娘 我邀请你了吗
Joycie girl, did I invite you?
最先失去的就是记性 - 我为什么会这么做
The memory is the first thing to go. Why would I possibly?
这样我就能向你的前妻汇报
So I'd be able to give your ex-wife a full report.
我一定会告诉她 这个派对完全是你的风格
I'll be sure to tell her the party was pure you.
真是爱说笑 顺便说一句 你美极了
You're a hoot is what you are. You look fantastic by the way.
是不是整了哪里 - 查理
Did we have a little something done? - Charlie.
做了点尊严切除术 为了好好享受你的派对
Just a little dignity-ectomy, you know, to better enjoy your party.
天 她真厉害
Man, she's good.
? I'm in rooms with politicians Talkin' business and shit ?
? Hear you come with your opinion Ain't solicit that shit ?
? Lola hit up DJ Paul Went to Memphis and shit ?
? Pause Rest in peace to Lord Infamous bitch... ?
? I bob and weave and bust on beats like Bun B in this bitch ?
? I'm feelin' like I'm Tony Draper Ballin' G in this bitch ?
? On fire like hot boy Juvi 400 degrees in this bitch ?
? All that chatter that you chatter 'Bout my manner just don't matter... ?
怎么了 伙计
Yo, what's up, bitch?
你好 - 拜托
What's good? - Come on.
可恶
Damn!
? So stay in yo place, lil' man ?
? Commentin' on the TV channel... ?
这是谁主场 - 莫尔豪斯
Whose house? Morehouse!
生日快乐 查理 一手建起亚特兰大的人
Happy birthday, Charlie! The man who built Atlanta.
赫柏
Herb!
罗杰
Roger!
派对怎么样 我错过了什么好戏
How's the party? Miss anything exciting?
非常查理
Full Charlie
还有一点点仙妮亚·吐温
with a splash of Shania Twain.
那我可不想错过 - 罗杰 你还好吗
I wouldn't wanna miss that. - Roger, Roger, you well?
克罗格的情况怎么样
How's things at Croker?
没什么可抱怨的 老样子
Can't complain. Same old, you know?
如果情况有变或者过于一成不变
Well, if things ever change or become a little too much same old,
我们公♥司♥一直在寻找好律师
we're always on the hunt for good attorneys at Definition.
我会记住的
I'll keep that in mind.
享受今夜 有很多值得庆祝的
Enjoy the night. Much to celebrate.
看来我们做到了
? Looks like we made it... ?
查理
Charlie.
看看我们走了多远 我的宝贝
? Look how far we've come, my baby ?
可能选了一条很长的路
? Might have took the long way ?
但我们知道总有一天会抵达
? But we knew we'd get there someday ?
他们说
? They said ?
我肯定
? I bet ?
他们撑不住的
? They'll never make it... ?
但看看我们的坚持
? But just look at us holding on ?
我们仍然在一起...
? We're still together... ?
这时候我们应该开始跳舞了 - 你真是...
I believe this is where we dance. - You are so...
你依然是我奔向的人
? You're still the one ? ? You're still the one I run to ?
是我命中注定之人
? The one that I belong to ?
你依然是我想要一辈子在一起的人
? You're still the one I want for life ?
你依然是我爱的人
? You're still the one ? ? You're still the one that I love ?
唯一让我魂牵梦绕的人
? The only one I dream of ?
你依然是那个...
? You're still the one I... ?
谢谢你 杰拉德
Thank you kindly, Gerald.
? When you move in right up close to me... ?
? That's when I get The chills all over me... ?
爽
Yes.
雷蒙德 哈里·扎尔 不方便吗
Raymond. Harry Zale. Bad time?
不 没事
Oh, uh, no. It's... it's, uh... it's fine.
派对怎么样 我听说你在场
So, how was the big party? I'm told you were there.
如果我不去会很奇怪
Uh, well, it would have been weird for me not to have been there.
如果我不去 他可能会怀疑有点不对劲
He might suspect something was up if I didn't go.
你没提醒他吧
Well, you didn't tip him off?
我为什么要这么做
Why would I do that?
我看到几封邮件里他叫你“皮皮”
Well, I saw in a few emails where he calls you "Peepy."
算是对他的朋友的爱称
A term of affection for his little friend?
他不是我的朋友
He's not my friend.
他把我当成他的管家
He treats me like I'm his butler.
怪不得克罗格先生能得到 一些优♥惠♥贷款
That explains some of the favorable terms Mr. Croker seemed to get.
查理是银行的大客户
Listen, Charlie is a big client of the bank.
他是个更大的混♥蛋♥
He is an even bigger asshole.
他的破绽是什么 - 什么
What's his tell? - I'm sorry?
他的破绽 我想知道 克罗格先生紧张的时候是什么样的
His tell. I wanna know when I got Mr. Croker on the squirm.
如果他开始用南方腔说话
Well, if he starts going all Baker County with his southern drawl,
就说明中了
that's good.
他越紧张 口音就越重
The more nervous he gets, the thicker the accent. Hmm.
但鞍囊
But saddlebags,
就是他的破绽
that's his tell.
什么
Beg your pardon?
他会流汗 在他的腋下
He sweats under his armpits.
那种汗渍看起来像鞍囊
He creates these perspiration blotches that look like saddlebags.
这时候 他就是你的囊中之物了
That's when you'll know you've got him.
明天别突然腿软 雷蒙德
Don't fold on me tomorrow, Raymond.
我等这次会议 等这一天
I have been waiting for this meeting, for this day,
等了很久
for a long time.
我不会腿软的
I will not fold.
闭嘴
Shut up!
我不会腿软
I will not fold.
你还好吗
You okay?
不能更好了
Never better.
你不觉得他听到了什么风声吗 - 我这儿没透风
You don't think he's caught any wind? Not from me, he hasn't.
空调还开着吗 我说了要关上的
The air conditioner still on? I asked for it to be shut down.
关上了 这里26度呢
It's off. It's 79 degrees in here...
即将变得更热
and about go get hotter.
不能打人的头 每场比赛都要举旗和视频回顾
Can't hit people in the head. Flags and video review on every play.
天啊 他把妻子带来了
Oh my God, he brought his wife.
我认为的橄榄球可不这样 我的领带怎么样
Not in my football. How's my tie?
不能更好看了
Never looked better.
你能做到吗 雷蒙德
Can you do this, Raymond?
好了 女士们 先生们 我们开始
All right, ladies and gentlemen. Let's, uh, get started.
查理 你还没见过哈里·扎尔
Uh, Charlie, I... I don't think you've met Harry Zale.
哈里是我们房♥地♥产♥
Harry is the head of our Real Estate Asset Management Department,
资产管理部门的负责人
所以我请他来开场
so I asked him here to, uh, get things underway.
有道理 别手软 哈里
Makes sense. Give 'em hell, Harry.
说起来
By the way,
我知道你刚过了个大生日
I understand you just had a big birthday.
恭喜 - 谢谢你 哈里
Congratulations on that. - Why, thank you, Harry.
好
Okay, then.