我们离胜利很近了
We are very close to victory.
有些人已经称之为最伟大的… 人类历史上最伟大的胜利
Some are already calling it the greatest… the greatest victory in human history.
…人类历史上最伟大的胜利
...the greatest victory in human history.
有些人称之为
Some call it that...
我们更近了 比以往任何时候都要胜利
We are closer than ever to victory.
有些人已经称之为 军事史上最伟大的胜利!
Some are already calling it the greatest victory in military history!
今天我准备宣布 的所谓“西方力量”
Today I am ready to announce that the socalled "Power of the West" of
得克萨斯州和加利福尼亚州遭受重创 最大的损失 最大的失败
Texas and California has suffered its greatest loss. The biggest defeat.
在男人和 美国♥军♥队的女性
In the hands of the men and women of the United States military.
德克萨斯州和 加州应该知道
Residents of Texas and California should know
欢迎他们 回到美国…
that they are welcome back to the United States…
…一旦他们违法 政♥府♥解散了
...as soon as their illegal government is dissolved.
我也可以确认佛罗里达 工会的尝试失败了
I can also confirm that Florida Union failed in its attempts
迫使勇敢的卡罗莱纳人 加入她的联盟
force the brave Carolinians to join her alliance.
美国公民
Citizens of America...
我们现在比 取得历史性胜利
we are now closer than ever to a historic victory.
剩下的就是毁灭 最后的阻力中心
All that remains is to destroy the last centers of resistance.
上帝保佑你们 上帝保佑美国
God bless you and God bless America.
{an8}内战
CIVIL WAR
嘿
Hey?
拉
PULL.
你还好吗?
Are you OK?
该死的 什么
And damn... What?
你是李·史密斯
You... are Lee Smith.
哇 太疯狂了
Wow, that's crazy.
接受它
Take it.
哦 不 我不能 带上它 穿上它
Oh, no, I can't... Take it and put it on.
非常感谢你
Thank you very much.
我们在爱荷华州得梅因醒来 他还戴着我的结婚戒指
We woke up in Des Moines, Iowa and he was wearing my wedding ring.
对所以我们发现了你!
Yes! So we discovered you!
天啊 无线网络很慢
God, that WiFi is slow.
你亲口听到的…不是所有人 房♥间里似乎听到了这种胡言乱语
I heard it personally July 4th.
You heard it personally… not everyone in the room seemed to hear this nonsense.
七月四日 山姆 然后你将无法抗拒
Fourth of July, Sam. And then you won't be able to resist.
西方军队停止 距离华盛顿120英里
Western forces halted 120 miles from Washington.
佛罗里达联盟离这里不远
Florida Union is not too far away.
他们没有停下来 他们被卡住了 他们切断了对他的支持
They didn't stop, they got stuck. They cut off his support.
但这并不重要: 分离主义者不会以任何方式相互影响
But it doesn't matter: the separatists don't interact in any way.
你会看到的
You will see.
一旦华盛顿沦陷 他们就会开战
As soon as Washington falls, they will fight.
真正地
Really?
整个星期的每个晚上 发电机现在将接通
Every night all week. The generator will now turn on.
在边缘 几乎
On the edge. Almost!
孩子们 你们明天要去哪里?
So kids, where are you going tomorrow?
你住在纽约吗 还是去冒险?
Are you staying in New York or going on an adventure?
操你
Fuck you.
来吧 杰夫
Come on, Jeff.
你想走在我们前面吗?
Do you want to go ahead of us?
我走路都跑不过你
I won't even outrun you on a walk.
我们将去
We will go to...
…华盛顿特区
...Washington DC.
萨米
Sammy.
明天早上 黎明时分
Tomorrow morning, at dawn.
是的 战线 我理解 不 这不是为前线准备的
Yes, battle line. I understand. No, it's not for the front line.
华盛顿
Washington.
什么
What?
我想给总统拍张照片
I want to take a picture of the president.
乔接受采访
Joe does an interview.
拍照采访总统?
Take pictures and interview the president?
在华盛顿?
In Washington?
是的 这就是计划
Yes, that's the plan.
你在说什么? 你在开玩笑吧?
What the hell are you talking about? Are you kidding me?
记者不会 允许在国会大厦附近
Reporters will not be allowed near the Capitol.
如果你靠近 民兵会向你们开枪
If you get close, the militia will shoot at you.
他一个也没做 过去14个月的面试
He hasn't done a single interview in the last 14 months.
你是怎么做到的?
How do you do that?
我们会在其他人之前到达那里
We'll be there before anyone else.
你认为会有人吗 就像你在排队等着被枪杀?
Do you think there will be people like you waiting in line to be shot?
萨米 七月四日 七月 第10西方大国或
Sammy, July 4th, July 10th Western Powers or
该死的 波特兰毛主义者 一切都一样
damned... Portland Maoists. Everything is the same.
华盛顿倒台 总统死亡 一个月内
Washington falls and the president dies. Within a month.
只有这段对话才会载入史册
Only this conversation will go down in history.
如果它不能到达 新闻编辑室 它不会有故事
If it doesn't make it to the newsroom, it won't have a story.
李 我可以劝你不要玩这个游戏吗?
Lee, can I talk you out of this game?
你认为我怎样才能到达那里?
How do you think I can get there?
直接——决不是 那里有高速公路
Directly by no means. There were highways
被毁并四处走动 费城地区是被禁止的
destroyed and walking around the Philadelphia region is prohibited.
所以我们必须向西走 也许朝着
So we have to go west, maybe towards
匹兹堡 从那里我们 将途经西弗吉尼亚州
Pittsburgh. And from there we will travel through West Virginia.
你一直在考虑这次旅行 不是吗 萨姆?
You've been thinking about the trip, haven't you, Samm?
是的 好的 我也在考虑去
Yes OK. I was thinking of going too.
我知道 不是去华盛顿
I knew. Not to Washington.
我不想参与自杀
I don't want to participate in suicide.
我想去 夏洛茨维尔 去前线
I wanted to go to Charlottesville. To the front line.
萨米 听着 我是对手
Sammy... Listen, I'm a rival...
你不是个混♥蛋♥ 竞争对手你觉得我会在乎吗
You're not a damn rival. Do you think I'll care
如果你战斗剩下的 《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》的?
if you fight what's left of the New York Times?
你认为我太老了
You think I'm too old.
我不能快速移♥动♥
I can't move fast.
你可以?
You can?
清晰地
Clearly.
对
Yes.
但是
But...
…难道我不需要解释吗 为什么我想去那里?
...don't I have to explain why I want to be there?
如果你需要去 前线 一半
If you need to go to the front line, half of the
记者从 24小时内从这里到那里
journalists go from here to there in 24 hours.
你想让我四处游荡 在他们中间乞求搭车?
And you want me to wander among them begging for a ride?
我将完成下载 满足并睡一觉
I'll finish downloading the content and get some sleep.
我希望我醒来时你能准备好
I hope you'll be ready when I wake up.
我的看法
My opinion.
如果萨米需要搭车 我不需要 介意你自己决定
If Sammy needs a ride, I don't mind. You decide for yourself.
谢谢李
Thank you Lee
是的 谢谢李
Yes, thank you Lee.
他把我变成了恶棍
He made me a villain.
女士 我只是提醒你 在电梯里 有时
Ma'am, I'm just reminding you that in the elevator, sometimes
灯熄灭了 可以使旅程更长
the lights go out and that can make the journey longer.
比较长的
Longer?
有一个楼梯供你使用
There is a staircase at your disposal.
我住在十楼
I'll stay on the tenth floor.
如你所愿
How you wish.
史密斯小姐?
Miss Smith?
嘿是我
Hey! It's me.
你还记得吗?今天对 但你怎么知道我在哪里 ?
Do you remember? Today... Yes, but how do you know where I am...?
我不想去 上 但是 哦我知道
I didn't want to go on, but... oh... I know
记者住在这里 我想 谢谢你 我想把它还给你
journalists live here and... I wanted to thank you and I wanted to return it to you.
但不 你没有 保密
But no, you don't. Keep it to yourself.
但是 别管它!
But... Leave it!
买♥♥一顶头盔和盔甲 好吗?
And buy a helmet and armor, okay?
如果你打算再做一次
If you plan to do it again.
是的 我要再做一次 我是一名摄影师
Yes, I'm going to do it again. I'm a photographer.
我其实想成为一名战地摄影师
I actually want to be a war photographer.
顺便说一句 你是 与我偶像同名 李·米勒
And by the way, you are the namesake of my idol. Lee Miller.
她是第一批 战壕里的摄影记者
She was one of the first photojournalists in the trenches.
你认识她吗? 是的 我认识李·米勒
Do you know her? Yes, I know Lee Miller.
清晰地
Clearly.
但我必须告诉你 你也在 我的偶像 因为你的名字是一样的
But I have to tell you that you are also among my idols. Because... your names are the same.
谢谢你
Well thank you.
我有好朋友
I'm in good company.
你叫什么名字? 杰西
And what is your name? Jessie.
杰西·科林
Jessie Colin.
所以 杰西 我必须 去十楼