(在空心地球的某处)
在大部分人类文明中
For most of human civilization,
我们都认为人类是地球上的优势物种
we believed that we were Earth's most dominant species.
更相信生命只能存在于地球表面
We believed that life...could only exist on the surface of the planet.
但在某个时刻,大家一定会想
Well, after a certain point, you have to wonder
(君主计划金刚研究负责人 艾琳安德鲁博士)
我们的认知还有哪些错误?
what else were we wrong about?
我们目前只探勘了空心地球 不到百分之五的区域
We have mapped less than five percent of Hollow Earth.
但地表上下 生态系统的关系紧密超乎想像
But our ecosystems are linked in ways we never could have imagined.
这不是两个不同世界,而是一体的
We are not two separate worlds. We're one.
(发现空心地球新入口)
金刚已在空心地球定居
Kong is settling in to Hollow Earth.
(金刚移居新栖地)
所以,这位大家伙喜欢它的新家
So, the big guy likes his new home.
应该没错
We think so.
它是高度社会化的物种
His species was a very social one.
金刚如此孤单并不正常
It's not natural for Kong to be so alone.
它是同类中的最后一只
He's the last of his kind.
它每天都在寻找永远找不到的家人
Every day he searches for a family that he'll never find.
那哥斯拉呢?
What about Godzilla?
(哥斯拉领地)
哥斯拉在地表,金刚在地心
Godzilla's on the surface, Kong is below.
(金刚领地)
只要它们不冒险进入对方领地
As long as they don't venture into each other's territories,
就没什么好担心的
we've got nothing to worry about.
我们很幸运有哥斯拉扞卫人类世界
Humanity is lucky...Godzilla's fighting the battles we can't.
(罗马,泰坦24号♥)
(意大利,罗马)
部分论点批评君主计划 花费纳税人数十亿美元
With some critics calling out Monarch for the billions in taxpayer dollars...
(君主一号♥基地,金刚观测站)
前往空心地球和研发高机密科技
going to Hollow Earth and classified technologies
例如神秘的动力制霸计划
like the mysterious Project Powerhouse.
节目特地请来君主计划的 艾琳安德鲁博士进行讨论
Well, here to discuss, Monarch's own, Doctor Ilene Andrews.
我们先从哥斯拉开始
Let's start with Godzilla.
它阻止了罗马攻击事件 但它还滞留城内,我们该担心吗?
He stopped the attack in Rome,but he's still in the city. Should we be worried?
(哥斯拉霸占罗马竞技场 游客傻眼)
大家现在都很清楚 哥斯拉会扞卫人类对抗其他
It's clear to us now that Godzilla is a Titan who protects us
邪恶泰坦巨兽的威胁
from other malicious Titan threats.
金刚在找地方过夜 看来今天又过得很糟
Kong's heading in for the night.Looks like it was another rough one.
它没去过这么远的地方
That's the farthest he's gone yet.
也许是想找约会对象
Maybe he was looking for a date.
只能祝它好运了
Good luck with that.
希望它对跨物种恋爱感兴趣
I hope he's up for some interspecies romance.
第五区出现天坑
whoa. Sinkhole detected
(地震活动:第五区)
in Sector Five.
那里是金刚的猎场
That's Kong's hunting ground.
(侦测到未知领域)
最近一直这样
Whoa. It keeps doing that.
又是电子设备异常?
More electrical anomalies?
不,我觉得不是 以前从未见过这种状况
Nah, I don't think so, man.I haven't seen anything like this before.
但还是应该通知汉普顿主任
Well, we should tell Director Hampton.
我来打报告,这整个地方都很反常
I'll type it up.This whole place is an anomaly.
太奇怪了
It's so weird.
(空心地球入口 君主计划,巴贝多)
跟义大利军方说 幸亏有哥斯拉,不然罗马早被夷平了
Tell the Italian military Rome would be flattened if it weren't for Godzilla.
随便他们怎么威胁它 叫他们再去找一个代罪羔羊
They can threaten him all they want.Just tell them to find another scapegoat.
汉普顿主任,怎么了?
Director Hampton, what's up?
一号♥基地仍是一团糟,而且传来这个
Well, Outpost One is still a nightmare,and they sent this over.
你可能会想看一下
I thought you might want to take a look.
感应器阵列侦测到的?
Is this from the sensor array?
对,读数一直异常飙高
Yeah, we've been getting some pretty weird spikes.
也可能只是普通的干扰
I mean, it could just be regular interference.
对,但这情况一直发生
Yeah, but it keeps happening.
组成调查小组以防万一 - 好
We should prep a survey team just in case. -Okay.
那哥斯拉呢?
And what about Godzilla?
它还在睡觉,像一个生气的巨婴
Oh, he's still sleeping. Like a big angry baby.
让我们祈祷它继续沉睡
Let's hope it stays that way.
(君主基地学院,巴贝多)
眼睛请看着自己的考卷
Everyone, eyes on your own paper, all right?
记得把正确答案仔细圈好
Let's make sure we circle the answers really, really clearly.
吉雅
(君主基地小学及中学)
你女儿很聪明,但她的心不在这里
Your daughter is intelligent, but she's not engaged.
她的成绩在下滑,不跟任何朋友互动
Her grades are slipping,she's not interacting with any of her friends.
这些问题没有好转 安德鲁博士,反而越来越糟
And these problems aren't going away, Doctor Andrews.They've been getting worse.
好,我很抱歉 她只是还在适应我们的世界
Okay, I'm sorry. She's just still adjusting to our world.
我理解这点 但我们也有很多离乡背井的学生…
I understand that,but we have a number of students
或许吧,但她并没有离乡背井 她就是她的文化
who are culturally displaced and-- Sure, but her culture's not displaced,
她是伊维族最后的幸存者
she is her culture.She's the last living member of the Iwi tribe.
我们只是想帮助她
We're just trying to reach her.
我知道,欢迎加入
I know. Join the club.
你是怎么回事?
没什么
我很担心金刚
为什么画这个?
可以走了吗?
看着我
我不属于这里
我不属于任何地方
你属于我
我也属于你
来吧
几世纪以来,伊维族守护着骷髅岛
For centuries, the Iwi tribe were the guardians of Skull Island,
也就是巨种金刚的故乡
the ancestral home of the great Kong.
(《翻译伊维语》 艾琳安德鲁博士着)
但当风暴异象摧毁岛屿后 伊维人也几乎灭族
But when shifting storm patterns destroyed the island, the Iwi were annihilated...
只有一位部落成员幸存下来
...with only a single member of the tribe having survived.
在风暴肆虐中被救下的小女孩
A young girl... ...found and rescued amid the punishing storm.
其他村民惨遭狂潮淹没
Her fellow villagers were lost to the tides.
成为历史,就像其他的巨种金刚
Gone to history, just like the great Kongs themselves.
天啊
Holy shit.
伊维族的独特之处 在于他们没有口语
The Iwi were unique......in the sense that they had no spoken language. Many believe that tribe members developed
(君主公♥司♥机密,声波)
(断讯)
(近接感测器启动,测出活动)
我担心我有什么问题
你没有问题
你很完美
我感觉我快要疯了
我们会找出问题原因的
We're gonna figure this out.
(佛罗里达州,迈阿密)
下次泰坦袭击时你会在哪?
Where will you be
要如何保护你最珍视的亲人与财物?
when the next Titan attacks? How will you protect the things and people that matter most to you?
今天的播客由巨兽保险赞助 他们是唯一一家
Today's podcast is brought to you by Gargantua insurance, the only insurance company
为泰坦袭击提供家庭 和私人财物保护的保险公♥司♥
that provides Titan protection for your home
因为哥斯拉可能不关心你的希望梦想 但巨兽保险关心
and personal belongings. 'Cause Godzilla may not care about your hopes and dreams, but Gargantua does.
好了,泰坦真♥相♥的听众
Okay, Titan truthers!
今天的节目有许多事情要揭密
Oh, we have got a lot... ...to unpack on today's show.
我正在录音,滚远点
Recording in progress, go away!
是的,我想让大家知道,没有…
Uh, yes. I just want to let everyone know
我要杀了…
that there is no... I'm gonna kill...
也太扯了,干嘛啦?
Unbelievable! What?
嗨,柏尼
Hi, Bernie.
我是艾琳安德鲁,我们在香港见过
Ilene Andrews, we met in Hong Kong.
对…
Oh. Oh.Yeah, yeah, yeah.
香港,是的,那是很久以前了
Hong Kong. Yeah, that was so long ago.
天啊,是的
So, no, God, uh, yeah.
那时我的头发比较长 - 你剪头发了
That was when my hair was longer.
还做了挑染,很好看
You cut your hair. Highlights too, it's nice.
我来是想拜托你帮我一个忙
I was wondering if I could get your help with something.
我?
Me? - Mm-hmm.
当然,好,没问题 请进,安德鲁博士
Uh, sure. Sure, yeah. Of course, yeah. Come on in, Doctor Andrews.
好 - 对
Okay. - Yeah.
就在走廊那头的左边,对
Just straight down that hall there. To the left. Okay.
请坐,请问有什么可以帮忙的?
Have a seat. What can I help you with?
你知道的,我家就是你家
You know, mi casa es su home.
好,是这样的,右边的图形
Okay, so. The sequence on the right,
是在空心地球一直干扰我们设备的讯号♥
this is a signal that's been interfering
好 - 然后…
with our equipment in Hollow Earth. - Okay. - And, uh...
这些是我女儿吉雅画的
And these are drawings by my daughter, Jia.
你会觉得我彻底疯了
And you're gonna think that I'm completely insane.
不,图形在中间部分是一样的
No, the patterns are the same in the middle section.
对,完全没错
Yes. Exactly.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我们的分♥析♥师不知该如何解释
Look, our analysts, they don't know what to make of this.
一直在跳针 说是无线电干扰、巧合,但我…
They're talking in circles, they're saying "radio interference," "coincidence," but I...
我知道你会跳出框框思考 我不知道还能向谁求助
I know that you think outside of the box. I didn't know who else to turn to.
他们派你来是因为… - 没人派我来,我是自…
电影精选列表