剧集 | 绅士们(2024) | 导航列表
(土耳其 叙利亚边境)
你要在下午两点之前布置好哨兵线 除此之外 干得很好
You need to finish the cordon by 14:00, but, um, otherwise, great work.
好的 老大
Okay, boss.
不对 听着 听我说
No, no, no, no, no, no, listen. Listen to me.
跟他们说 我不管这些山羊是谁的
Tell them I don't care whose goats they are,
快把它们赶下公路
just get them off the road.
别激动 中士 等一下
Relax, Sergeant. Hold on.
我们可不想引起国际冲突
Don't want to cause an international incident.
好了 留胡子的这位先生 请往那边走
Right, gentleman with the mustache, head in that direction, please.
戴眼罩的这位先生 往相反的方向走
Gentleman with the eye patch, head in the opposite direction.
我们尽量和睦地解决这个问题 让山羊来做决定吧
If we can't sort this out amicably. We'll let the goats decide.
别搞砸了 - 是 长官
Don't cock this up. - Yes, sir.
鲍比
Bobby!
这边还好吗
You all right?
这个人的证件过期了 长官 - 我看看
This man's papers are out of date. - Let me have a look.
你好 - 你好
Hello. - Hello.
是的 只过期了三天
Yeah, it's only three days.
三天也是过期 长官
It is what it is, sir.
跟他们说 这次可以让他们通过 但仅此一次
Tell them they can come through this time, but this time only.
让他们在返程时更新证件 好吗 - 是 长官
Get them to sort it out for their return. - Sir.
弗雷德 - 老大
Smithy. - Boss.
一切正常吗 - 正常
Everything all right? - All good.
我来处理 - 不用
I'm on it. - No, no.
我去处理 你留在这里 - 是
I'll sort this. You stay here. - Sir.
你好 打开车窗
Selam, merhaba.
你好 先生
Ah. Hello, sir.
下午好 先生
Good afternoon, sir.
哈迈德
Ahmed.
我猜不是什么好事
I assume this isn't good news.
摔得很厉害
It was a nasty fall.
你本可以打电♥话♥告诉我
Well, you could've just called me.
我们打了很多次 先生
We did, sir. Many times.
最后 你的哥哥决定
Ultimately, your brother decided,
作为长子
as the eldest son,
他有必要派我前来
that it was necessary to dispatch me
以便我向你强调
so that I could impress upon you
这次情况的严重性
the severity of the situation.
我父亲要死了吗 哈迈德
Is my father gonna die, Ahmed?
阁下的病情很严重
His Grace's condition is... serious.
我收到的指示是马上送你去机场
My instruction is to take you to the airport straight away.
你的上级已经同意了
It's all been cleared with your superiors.
好吧
Right.
走吧
Let's go.
中士
Sergeant.
我们能帮上什么忙吗 长官
Anything we can do to help, sir?
现在由你负责了 查理
You're in charge now, Charlie.
直到我回来
Till I get back.
《绅士们》
(盖·里奇制♥作♥)
欢迎回家 先生
Welcome home, sir.
想我了吗 劳伦斯先生
Did you miss me, Mr. Lawrence?
非常想念
Terribly.
第一集 剧名:《精致的侵略性》
你好啊 弗雷迪
Hello, Freddy.
爱迪
Eddie.
爱德维纳 爱德华多 你回家了 过来
Edwina, Eduardo, you made it. Come to me.
好样的 亲爱的小子
Well done, darling boy.
好样的 来好好拥抱一下 来吧 拥抱一下 这就对了
Well done. Let's hug it out. Bring it in. Hug it out. There we go.
见到你真好
Good to see you.
他怎么样了
How is he?
老实说 很糟糕 是的 是吗
Shit, mate, to be honest. Yeah.
基本上已经回天乏术了
I mean, his goose is... well and truly cooked.
医生说也就是今晚了 最晚明天早上
Doc says it'll be tonight, tomorrow morning latest.
你呢 你怎么样
What about you? How you doing?
说真的 我也说不好 我真的就是…你懂的
To be honest, I've got absolutely no idea. I mean, I'm really just, you know...
妈妈怎么样
How's Mum?
是啊 她才是需要密切关注的人
Yeah, she's the one we need to keep an eye on.
我很确定她一直在偷嗑爸爸的药
Pretty sure she's been dipping her beak in Dad's meds.
她的瞳孔简直像他妈的铜铃
She's got eyes like fucking... hubcaps.
好吧
Right.
振作起来 来吧 - 好的
Let's keep it together. - Okay.
当然了 那个时候
Of course, by that time,
他已经酩酊大醉 一♥丝♥不♥挂♥
he's three sheets to the wind, stark- bollock naked.
完全忘记自己身在上议院
He'd just forgotten he was in the Upper Chamber.
他怎么可能… - 你好 夏夏
Well, how the devil... - Hello, Chuckles.
你还好吗 - 嗯
You okay? - Yeah.
他怎么样了 还清醒吗
How is he? Is he lucid?
有时候清醒
Oh, sometimes.
他有点时而清醒 时而糊涂
He's a bit... in and out.
清醒的时候 他确实很清醒
When he's there, he's... definitely there.
嗨 妈妈
Hi, Mum.
亲爱的 真是太好了 - 天啊
Darling, thank goodness. - Oh my God.
你能回来 他肯定很开心 哪怕他不表现出来
He'll be glad you came, even if he doesn't show it.
我们出去吧 走吧 亲爱的
Shall we go out? Come on, darling.
第一代霍尔斯特德公爵坚韧如铁
The first Duke of Halstead was tough as iron.
这个地方是他亲手建造的
Built this place himself.
一砖一瓦
Every stone of it.
单枪匹马
Single- handed.
爸爸
Dad
从老修道院偷来的石砖
Pinched the stone from the old monastery.
是我 爱德华
It's me, Edward.
你为什么要背弃我们 孩子
Why'd you turn your back on us, my boy?
你觉得一走了之
Do you think it's brave
跑去和朋友们玩硬汉游戏 就显得你很勇敢了 才没有
to go swanning off playing tough- tough with your friends? It's not.
遗产不能被瓜分 明白了吗
The estate is not to be carved up. Is that clear?
别担心这些事了 好吗 好好休息吧
Don't worry about that. All right. Just get some rest.
好好照顾你哥哥
And look after your brother.
没有你 他自己是生存不下去的
He won't survive without you.
明白了吗
You understand?
明白了
I understand, Dad.
第三代公爵是个刻薄的老混♥蛋♥
The third duke, mean old bastard,
杀死了15个法国人
killed 15 Frenchmen
光是一早上
before lunch.
他忙着准备决斗
He was getting himself ready to fight a duel.
结果开枪打断了自己的脚
He shot his own foot off.
傻♥逼♥
Silly cunt.
医生 医生
Doctor? Uh, Doctor!
爱迪
Eddie.
(第十二代霍尔斯特德公爵阁下)
(阿奇博·霍雷肖·兰弗·霍尼曼)
颂扬全能上帝
And the blessing of God Almighty,
圣父 圣子和圣灵
The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit,
愿上帝永远与你同在
be upon you and remain with you always.
阿门
Amen.
这个家族已经拥有这片庄园六百多年了
This estate has been in the family for over 600 years,
不到圣诞节 弗雷迪就会全部糟蹋干净
and Freddy's gonna... ...the lot by Christmas.
我们应该采取些行动 爱德华
We should do something about it, Edward.
如果爸爸把财产留给你 你会全花在让伯克郡的熊回归野外
If Dad left it to you, you'd spend it all rewilding bears in Berkshire.
熊怎么了 我喜欢熊
What's wrong with bears? I like bears.
它们不会留下碳足迹 而且比人类出现得更早
They leave no carbon footprint, and they were here before us.
是啊 它们也会他妈的吃掉你
Yes, and they'll fucking eat you.
反正也无关紧要了
Anyway, it's irrelevant.
全部遗产都会传给长子
The entire estate gets handed down to the firstborn son.
弗雷迪是继承人 我只是备胎
Freddy's the heir, and I'm the spare.
或许我们应该一起拉他下马
Maybe we should topple him together.
这主意不错
Now, there's an idea.
抱歉我迟到了
I'm so sorry I'm late.
他终于来了
And here he is.
夫人
Your Grace.
乡间小路实在是狭窄
These narrow country lanes...
你怎么样 还好吗
How are you feeling? You all right?
没错 坚持住
Yeah, good. Hang in there.
马上就能开始 - 来杯茶吧 亲爱的 你还好吗
Won't be a moment. - Cup of tea? You all right?
剧集 | 绅士们(2024) | 导航列表