剧集 | 三体(2024) | 导航列表
(1966年 北♥京♥ 清华大学)
清除反♥革♥命♥阶级害虫!
Root out the bugs!
打倒一切牛鬼蛇神!
Sweep away all monsters and demons!
对! 我是反♥革♥命♥!
Yes! I am a counterrevolutionary!
请各位乡亲
I beg you
给我改过立功的机会!
to rehabilitate me!
打倒阶级反♥革♥命♥!
Strike down the counterrevolutionary!
下一个 押下来
Bring out the next one.
造♥反♥有理!
Rebellion is just!
革命无罪!
Revolution is righteous!
造♥反♥有理! 革命无罪!
Rebellion is just! Revolution is righteous!
爸爸...
Father...
叶哲泰
Ye Zhetai.
面对广大革命群众 你老实交代
Aren't you a professor of physics?
你是不是精通各种力学?
Aren't you a professor of physics?
你曾经是我的学生
You should know.
你应该很清楚
You were my student.
老实点儿!
Behave yourself!
叶哲泰
Ye Zhetai.
在基础课上
In your physics course,
你是否擅自加入大量相对论的内容?
did you teach the theory of relativity?
相对论已经成为物理学的古典理论
Relativity is one of the fundamental theories of physics.
基础课怎么能不涉及到呢?
How can a basic survey course not teach it?
你胡说!
You lie!
爱因斯坦他有奶便是娘
Einstein went to the American Imperialists
跑去为美帝♥国♥主♥义♥造原♥子♥弹♥!
and helped them build the atomic bomb!
把他妻子带上来
Bring up his wife!
她才是人♥民♥的物理学家
She is a genuine physicist! She knows the truth!
妈!
Mother!
叶哲泰!
Ye Zhetai!
我现在已经彻底地醒悟了
With the help of the revolutionary youth,
在革命小将的帮助下
it has become clear to me.
我现在站在人♥民♥的一边!
I want to stand on the side of the people!
低头 叶哲泰!
Bow your head, Ye Zhetai!
把头低下去!
Bow your head!
低头!
Bow!
叶哲泰 有一点你是无法抵赖的
Ye Zhetai. You cannot deny
你曾经在教学中散播 宇宙大爆♥炸♥的反♥动♥理论
you lectured on the counterrevolutionary Big Bang theory.
这是到目前为止
It is the most
宇宙大爆♥炸♥理论 最可信的宇宙起源理论
plausible explanation for the origin of the universe.
简直一派胡言!
Lies!
这个理论居然假设了时间的起点
The theory claims to know when time began.
你说什么?
Time began?
那起点以前有什么?
What came before time?
没错
That's right.
这就给上帝的存在留下了位置
It leaves open a place to be filled by God.
你是想说有上帝?
Are you suggesting God exists?
无论有没有
Science has given
科学都没给出确实的证据
no evidence either way.
打倒叶哲泰!
Down with Ye Zhetai!
打倒反♥动♥学术权威叶哲泰!
Down with Ye Zhetai!
革命无罪!
Revolution is righteous!
打倒一切反♥动♥学术权威!
Down with academic authorities!
造♥反♥有理! 革命无罪!
Rebellion is just! Revolution is righteous!
放开
Let me go.
放开!
Let me go!
叶文洁
Ye Wenjie.
《三 体》
(2024年 伦敦)
苏格兰场变了 这回帮了很大忙
Scotland Yard have been helpful for a change.
我跟他们说我们要参与进来
I told them we need to be involved.
萨迪克·穆♥罕♥默♥德♥博士
Dr. Sadiq Mohammed.
生于卡拉奇 在麻省理工学院 学习宇宙学和理论物理学
Born in Karachi. Studied cosmology and theoretical physics at MIT.
遗书很奇怪
Strange suicide note.
又是倒计时
Another countdown.
有赌博网站
One of the betting sites had
把他列为 下届诺贝尔物理学奖的热门人选
him as a favorite for the next Nobel Prize in physics.
这也能赌?
You can bet on that?
老大 没什么是不能赌的
You can bet on anything, boss.
有精神病史 或曾经自杀未遂之类的吗?
History of mental illness, previous suicide attempts, anything like that?
什么都没有 跟其他人一样
Nothing. Just like the others.
(我还是能看见)
天啊
Christ.
(牛津大学粒子加速器)
我就知道你会留到最后
I knew you'd be the last one here.
我会一直待到熄灯 老大
Here till the lights go out, boss.
我一直在想 如果我盯着屏幕 只要盯得足够久
I keep thinking if I just stare at the screen long enough,
灵感就会出现
something will come to me.
他们已经关停了这个项目
They've shut the project down.
但电到午夜才会停 所以...
But the power's on till midnight, so...
你跟大家说 不管你的理论多美妙也不重要
You told us, "It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is."
如果和实验结果不一致 就是错的
"If it doesn't agree with experiment, it's wrong."
那应该是费曼说的 但没错
I think that was Feynman. But yeah.
根据实验 我们所有的理论都错了
According to the experiments, all of our theories are wrong.
所有都错了
All of them.
过去60年所有的物理理论都是错的
All of the physics of the past 60 years is wrong.
科学崩塌了
Science is broken.
你当时还很稚嫩
You were just a baby.
你该不会要把这个扔了吧?
You're not throwing this away, are you?
索尔 你可不能扔
Oh, Saul. You mustn't.
你依然前途光明 有潜力在未来取得很多科学成就
You still demonstrate great potential for future scientific accomplishment.
我已经错过了机会
Missed my window.
"如果一个人没有在30岁前
"A person who has not made
对科学领域做出伟大的贡献 那他这辈子都不会有成就"
his great contribution to science before the age of 30 will never do so."
你几岁了 31岁?
How old are you? Thirty-one?
32
Thirty-two.
爱因斯坦也不是说什么都对
Einstein wasn't right about everything.
如果有人能解决这个问题 那个人一定是你
If anyone can figure this out, it's you.
索尔 -什么?
Saul. - Yeah?
你信上帝吗?
Do you believe in God?
那会是最终结论吗?
Is that what it's come to?
不 我不信
No. I don't.
我能接受这违背了 所有已知的物理定律
I accept that this defies all known laws of physics,
但我不认为这是支持上帝存在的论点
but... I don't think that's an argument for God.
那还剩什么可能?
So, what's left?
我吻了一个女孩 我喜欢
♪ I kissed a girl, and I liked it ♪
我吻了她樱桃味的唇膏...
♪ The taste of her cherry ChapStick I kissed... ♪
哇 -真自信啊
Wow. - Confidence.
你知道你今晚要背我回家吧? -也不是第一次了
You know you're carrying me home, right? - I've done it before.
干杯 -干杯
Salud. - Salud.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们的酒吧好像败坏了
It's possible our bar has gone to shit.
热力学的第二定律 到头来 一切都会废掉
Second law of thermodynamics. Eventually, everything turns to shit.
物理学已经废了 肯定很快就轮到酒吧了
Physics is turning to shit. Bars can't be far behind.
跟我解释一下发生了什么事
Explain to me what's going on.
好...
Okay...
二位女士打算唱首歌♥吗?
So, you ladies are gonna sing a song?
不唱 -不唱? 不唱是什么意思?
No. - No? What do you mean, no?
你们不是歌♥手吗?
You're not... not singers?
不是 -好吧
No. - All right.
那你们是做什么的?
What do you do, then? Hmm?
慢着 先别说 让我猜猜 你们可能是...
Wait. Hold on. Don't tell me. Let me guess. You probably...
我的工作是设计 自组装的合成聚合物纳米纤维
I design self-assembling, synthetic polymer nanofibers.
我成立了一家生产这些材料的公♥司♥
I started a company that manufactures them
研究在医疗、能源 和材料等不同领域的应用可能
for a variety of potential medical, energy, and materials applications.
那么...
And you?
我在帝国理工学院的理论物理研究室 当高级研究员
I'm a senior researcher in the Theoretical Physics group at Imperial College.
我在进行一项元研究 分♥析♥世界各地粒子加速器的实验结果
I'm doing a metastudy analyzing the results of particle accelerator experiments around the world.
不错 是啊
Nice one. Yeah.
鲁弗斯 到你了! -对 叫我了
Rufus, you're up! - Yeah, all right. That's me!
好的 你们玩得开心 再见
Yeah, enjoy it. Bye.
好 为什么所有人都被吓坏了?
Okay, why is everyone freaking out?
大约一个月前
剧集 | 三体(2024) | 导航列表