剧集 | 谜探休格(2024) | 导航列表
谜探休格
第一季第一集
谁呀
Yes?
你好像把这些钱掉在楼外了
I think you dropped this money outside the building.
如果我弄错了 我道歉
If I'm mistaken, I apologize.
不 请上来吧
No, please.
好
Okay.
先生 对 是我的
Mister. Yes, that's mine.
你会说英语
You speak English.
是工作需要
It's part of my job.
钱不少呢 弄丢了多不好
It's a lot of money. I'd hate to see you lose it.
是 谢谢
Yes, thank you.
我是不是该给你一份酬谢
I suppose I should offer you a reward?
不 不必
No, there's no need for that.
但我确实有求于你
But I will ask a favor.
不知道你见没见过这个男孩
I was wondering, have you seen this boy?
他失踪六天了 他叫悠真
He's been missing for six days. His name's Yuma.
我从没见过他
I've never seen him before.
我觉得你没说真话 英夫
I don't think you're being truthful, Hideo.
我觉得你犯了个大错
I think you've made a terrible mistake.
你把勒索信寄给了悠真的父母
You sent the ransom note to Yuma's parents.
小林夫妇 但小林先生不是悠真的父亲
The Kobayashis. But Mr. Kobayashi is not Yuma's father.
不
No.
他以为他是 但其实不然
He thinks he is, but he isn't.
悠真的父亲 生父
Yuma's father, his real father,
是一个叫正树桥本的人 桥本先生...
is a man by the name of Masaki Hashimoto, and Mr. Hashimoto...
是东京帮的老大
is a boss with the Tokyo yakuza.
所以问题就只剩下...
So the only question is,
接下来会发生什么呢
what happens next?
我给你个机会 你只需带我去找那个男孩即可
I'm gonna give you a chance. All you have to do is take me to the boy.
我接到悠真后
As soon as I have Yuma,
会给你两个小时 然后才联♥系♥他父亲
I'll give you two hours before I contact his father.
你用这个时间去机场 买♥♥一张随便去哪里的机票
In that time, you go to the airport, you buy a ticket somewhere, anywhere,
只要是国外就行
as long as it's a foreign country.
你以后在日本永无宁日了
You'll never be safe in Japan.
我不喜欢伤人
I don't like hurting people.
真的
I really don't.
只要告诉我你把孩子藏在哪 我提出的条件依然有效
Just tell me where you're hiding the boy, and the deal still stands.
拜托 告诉我你把孩子藏哪了
Please. Tell me where you're hiding the boy.
抱歉了 这是你自找的
I'm sorry. You brought this on yourself.
可恶 萨维尔街定制的西服啊
Goddamn Savile Row suit.
你是谁
Who are you?
坐下
Sit.
悠真
Yuma.
谢谢
Thank you.
为你效劳是我的荣幸 先生
It was an honor to be of service to you, sir.
你受伤了
You're hurt.
我会处理的 - 那好吧
I'll take care of it. - As you wish.
去外面等
Wait outside.
我觉得你最好立刻离开
I think it's best you leave now.
我不喜欢伤人 真的
I don't like hurting people. It's true.
这个世上的痛苦已经够多了 无需我再贡献一份
This world has more than enough suffering without extra contributions from me.
寻找失踪人口
Finding people that are lost.
把他们带回想念他们的人身边
Bringing them back to those that miss them.
我喜欢工作中的这个部分
That part of the job I like.
偶尔遇到刀光剑影 撕破西服也值了
It makes the occasional knife fight and ruined suit worthwhile.
这行不好做
It's tough business.
但还算稳定
But steady.
(托马斯金西 服务请求 西格尔先生)
(代表乔纳森西格尔)
(洛杉矶)
希望能退烧 呕吐止住了吗
Hopefully, the fever will break. Did the vomit stop?
我有一个客人
I have a client...
所以我得挂了
so I have to go.
先生 温度还好吗
Is the temperature all right for you, sir?
你愿意的话 我可以把空调开大些
I can turn up the AC if you like.
我很舒适 谢谢
I'm very comfortable. Thank you.
你会说阿♥拉♥伯语
You speak Arabic?
会 多年前 我在大马士革住过一阵子
I do. Many years ago, I spent time in Damascus.
在各种麻烦出现前 那是个很棒的城市
When it was a great city-- before all the trouble.
我就是来自大马士革的
I am from Damascus!
朋友 你叫什么
What is your name, my friend?
蒙泽
Munzer.
蒙泽
Munzer.
蒙泽
Munzer,
我听到你在说你女儿的事
I heard you talk about your daughter.
这是我医生的电♥话♥号♥码
This is my doctor's number.
给他打个电♥话♥ 好吗
Just call him, right?
跟他说你女儿病了 还有务必告诉他
Tell him about your daughter, she's sick, and make sure
是我叫你打电♥话♥的 他会帮忙的
to let him know that I told you to call. He'll help.
祝福你 先生 赞美主
Blessings to you, sir. Praise God.
不客气
Of course.
要我等你吗 - 不 不必
I will wait for you? - No. No need.
但如果你可以把我的包送到酒店 那我不胜感激
But if you wouldn't mind taking my bags to the hotel, I'd appreciate it.
如果调度员问起 你就说也把我送到酒店了
And if your dispatcher asks, just say you dropped me there as well.
好的
As you wish.
约翰舒格本人啊 - 嗨 露比
John Sugar, in the flesh. - Hey, Ruby.
嗨 来抱抱 好久不见
Hey. Come here. It's been a while.
是 - 好 让我看看你
Yeah. - All right, let me look at you.
你看起来很累 - 旅途很长
You look tired. - Long trip.
我在东京偶遇了一位老友
I ran into an old friend in Tokyo.
他说他的当地组织解散了
He said his local cell had disbanded
一年多没见过其他成员了
and he hasn't seen the other members in over a year.
我跟他说 如果他愿意搬家 欢迎来这里跟我们住
I told him he'd be welcome here with us, if he wanted to relocate.
当然 好 我在屋里为你准备了几样东西
Yeah, of course. All right. I have some things for you inside.
带路吧 - 好
Lead the way. - All right.
米兰比...
Mirembe, Mirembe, Mirembe.
嗨
Hi.
我不知道你这么容易被勾引
I didn't know you were so easily seduced.
这不是勾引 因为我知道它要干什么
It's not seduction 'cause I know what she's trying to do.
乖猫猫
Good girl.
这是什么 - 海伦的来信
What have you got? - From Helen.
她真好 - 是 难以置信 她还写信
That's sweet of her. - Yeah, I can't believe she still writes.
字面上的“写信”
Like, she actually writes.
她很传统
She's old-school.
她很传统 - 谢谢
She is old-school. - Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
所以你的航♥班♥是四小时前降落的
So, your flight got in, what, four hours ago?
差不多
Give or take. Uh-huh.
你去了哪里
Where have you been?
去办了点事情
I had some things to do.
事情
Things?
事情
Things.
比如
Things like?
就是事情啦
Things like things.
比如乔纳森西格尔
Things like Jonathan Siegel?
托马斯金西 西格尔先生的律师
Thomas Kinzie, Mr. Siegel's attorney.
约翰舒格
John Sugar.
欢迎 他在花♥园♥里
Welcome. He's in the garden.
你又跟踪我 - 没有 我 ...
You spying on me again? - No, I--
我只是接到了托马斯金西的电♥话♥
I just got a call from Thomas Kinzie.
对 关于你的合约
Yeah, about your contract,
我觉得很奇怪 因为他三天前打给我时
which I thought was really strange because when he called me three days ago,
我明确地告诉了他你没空
I told him very clearly that you were unavailable.
也许吧
Maybe.
我联♥系♥了你提供的推荐人
I contacted the references you provided.
他们都说你是个非常正直的人
They all said you're a man of great integrity.
西格尔先生
When it comes to his family,
非常注意保护他家人的隐私
Mr. Siegel is an incredibly private person.
任何私密信息的公开
Any public knowledge of this very personal concern
都会给他带来极大的苦恼
would be greatly distressing for him.
他在那里 - 他在那里
There he is. - There he is.
剧集 | 谜探休格(2024) | 导航列表