剧集 | 政权(2024) | 导航列表
中欧
“五号♥矿井屠夫”受害者家属谴责暴♥力♥
-他怎么了 -没事
What's wrong with him? - Nothing.
我们只是给他注射了镇定剂
Just gave him something to calm him down.
等药效过了呢 会有危险吗
But when it wears off, he's not dangerous, is he?
-那就不归我管了 -该死
That's your problem now. - Fuck.
好吧 带他进来
All right, bring him in.
快点 她要开始演讲了
Come on. She's about to give her speech.
-你叫什么来着 下士 -祖巴克
What's your name again, Corporal? Zubak.
硬元音
Hard vowels.
像是要吐了
Regurgitative, that.
你的教名是什么
What's your Christian name?
-赫伯特 -赫伯特
Herbert. - Herbert?
赫伯特祖巴克 念起来真拗口
Herbert Zubak, just trips off the tongue.
有点乱 你别介意
Pardon the mess.
都怪该死的建筑工
Fuckin' builders.
我可以把他们全杀了 你有什么建议吗
Suppose I could just shoot them all if you have any tips.
你好 亲爱的
Hello, my dear.
别担心这股氨水味
Don't worry about the ammonia smell.
这是几个月来第三次消毒了
They're sanitizing for the third time in as many months.
你以为这是看♥房♥♥日吗
What the fuck you think this is? An open house?
快去楼下找你的建筑队
Go and find your team downstairs.
可怕的高个女人是财政部长苏珊戈恩
The tall, scary woman is Susan Goin, Minister of Finance.
毛茸茸的矮个男人 是首相的私人医生 科肖医生
The short, furry man is Dr. Kershaw the Chancellor's personal physician.
给他穿上外套
Put his jacket on.
天哪 他像一匹拉犁的马
Christ, he's a plow horse.
这家伙撑不过一周
This one won't last a week.
好了 坐吧
Okay, sit.
好
All right.
你好
Hello in there.
能听见吗
Are you with us?
我先说清楚 我曾强烈反对选择你
I should tell you I vehemently opposed your selection.
你用你开枪的手指给我们惹了大♥麻♥烦
You and your trigger finger made quite a fucking mess for us.
但是首相非要你来 所以就你了
But the Chancellor insisted, so... here you are.
-他签字了吧 艾格尼丝 -是的 签过了
And he's signed everything, has he, Agnes? Yeah, yeah, earlier.
很好
Good. Good!
我们从哪里开始呢
So, where to begin?
湿气怎么样
I suppose... moisture, yes?
-什么 -你能仔细听我说吗
Sorry? - Can you listen, please?
你知道多少
How much do you know?
你到底有没有听我说话
Sorry, are you hearing me?
我只知道我被调职了
I only know I'm reassigned.
好吧
Right.
该死
Fuck.
目前的情况是我们遇到一个麻烦
Well, the situation is, we have a problem.
-也就是孢子 -孢子
Namely, spores. - Spores.
-孢子 -黑色葡萄状穗霉
Spores? - Stachybotrys atra.
-霉菌毒素 -非常危险的过敏原
Mycotoxins. - Quite dangerous allergens.
是首相发现的
The Chancellor spotted them.
她以前做过医生 记得吗
She was a physician herself once, remember?
-这让我们十分忧虑 -没错
But it's a very serious concern. - Very much so.
但是毋庸置疑 我们正在控制这个问题
But we're containing the problem, of course.
对 不对
Yes. Yeah. Well, no...
我们只是在努力控制问题
We're working on containing the problem as such.
所以我们要翻新首相府 拆掉内饰
Hence the renovation of the Palace.
彻底清理干净
Tearing out the guts scraping it clean, so on.
但你能明白问题的严重性
But you understand the gravity of the problem,
对吧 祖巴克下士
Corporal Zubak, yes?
你明白这对首相来说是个大问题吗
And you comprehend that the problem is real for the Chancellor?
她有危险
She's in danger?
相当危险
Well, quite great danger, yes.
但是没关系 我们正在解决问题
But, no, we're sorting it.
你要和首相见一面 准备好了吗
So you'll have a chat with the Chancellor, yes? Ready?
-现在吗 -没错
Now? - Now, yes.
很好 那就开始吧
Good. Come on, then.
千万不要朝她的方向呼吸
Never breathe in her direction.
保持冷静
Stay calm.
不要呕吐
Don't vomit.
进来
Enter.
首相女士 这是祖巴克下士
Corporal Zubak, Madam Chancellor.
知道了
Yes.
谢谢你 苏珊
Thank you, Susan.
抱歉 这是必要的安全措施
Sorry for all the security measures.
-你没事吧 -没事 首长
Are you all right? Yes, Chief.
真的没事吗
Are you sure?
为了我的安危 他们还真是煞费苦心
They can be so overcautious on my behalf.
别管这些人 他们只是在做准备
And don't worry about these people. They're just setting up.
-听说你来自韦斯特盖特 -是的 首长
So you're from Westgate, I hear. Yes, Chief.
甜菜之乡 美不胜收
Land of the sugar beet. Stunning place.
过奖了 首长
Not so much, Chief.
你的父母呢
And your parents?
都过世了
They are dead.
我的也是 你们先退下
Mine too. Leave us.
坐
Sit.
我不想显得太唐突
Now, I don't wish to be indelicate
但你知道我为何选你担此重任吗
but do you know why I selected you for this job?
不知道 首长
No, Chief.
我想要一名来自五号♥矿井的军人
I wanted a Site Five boy.
不必羞愧
No, no, don't be ashamed.
那些抗♥议♥者就像野兽一样
They behaved like animals, those protesters.
你们军人只是做出了本能反应
You soldiers just reacted.
不管批评我的人怎么说
I was right to send you boys down that mine
我派你们去那个矿井是对的
in spite of what my critics say.
他们称呼你们的方式太过分了 五号♥矿井屠夫
Not nice what they're calling you. Butchers of Site Five.
但是没关系 我知道真♥相♥
But it's all right. I know the truth.
矿井里有个好人值得被爱
There's a good man in there who deserves love.
谢谢首长
Thank you, Chief.
你知道最奇怪的是什么吗 我觉得我们见过
D'you know it's the oddest thing? I feel like we've met before.
有点似曾相识的感觉
A déjà vu thing or something.
或者我们在梦里见过
Or like we met in a dream.
有吗
Have we?
应该没有 首长
I don't think so, Chief.
他们为你解释过工作内容吧
So, they've explained the job, then?
没有 首长
No, Chief.
好吧
Well, fine.
没有最好
Better they haven't.
相信我 所谓的专家 还不如我们普通人知道得多 起来
Trust me, the so-called experts know less than the common shits like us. Up.
这是液体比重计 可以测量空气的湿度
Right. This is a hygrometer. It measures humidity in the air.
它能帮你判断附近是否有霉菌
It helps you to tell me if there's mold nearby.
你要贴身随行 帮我测量空气湿度 明白吗
We'll need you to follow me everywhere and take measurements, do you understand?
-明白 首长 -很好
Yes, I think so, Chief. - Good.
我觉得我们很合适 你说呢
I'd say we're just about meant for each other wouldn't you?
你可以走了
Let's have you leave now.
谢谢 首长
Thank you.
下士……
Now, Corporal...
做人要有风度
a graceful mind.
你必须努力保持你的风度
You must strive to have a graceful mind.
我会努力的 首长
Yes, I will try, Chief.
谢谢
Thank you.
好
Yeah.
很好 应该没有别的事了
Good. That should be all then.
不 我们从来不握手
Oh, no... We don't do that.
而且你必须强烈劝阻任何人
In fact, you must quite strongly dissuade anyone
用手接触首相
from hand contact with the Chancellor.
明白吗
Do you understand?
这一点非常重要
This is very important.
祝你工作顺利 屠夫
Well, lucky fucking break, Butcher.
我们走
Let's go.
他们说清理首相府可能需要几年时间
They say cleansin' the Palace may take years.
老天爷
God help us.
我们到了
Well, here we are.
剧集 | 政权(2024) | 导航列表